Predators Enter Mortal kombat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
i was playing Mortal kombat 10 and play as the predator. I was wondering can the predator really beat everyone in mortal kombat in canon?

if not

then how about elder predator? or wolf predator or berserker predator

EmptyHearted
really no one???? anybody? lol

TethAdamTheRock
I dont think the predator could beat Scorpion or even Subzero

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I dont think the predator could beat Scorpion or even Subzero

not even the elder predators? or berseker?

NemeBro
The Predator would be fodder in physical stats compared to most characters in MK, who average around bullet-timing speed, can tear people to pieces, and often have energy projection on par or better than Predator's shoulder cannon. The top tiers are unassailable to the Predators. An unrestricted Raiden is a planetary threat.

StiltmanFTW
Pretty much, yeah.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by NemeBro
The Predator would be fodder in physical stats compared to most characters in MK, who average around bullet-timing speed, can tear people to pieces, and often have energy projection on par or better than Predator's shoulder cannon. The top tiers are unassailable to the Predators. An unrestricted Raiden is a planetary threat.

NEMEBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY homie smile smile smile

Henry_Pym
Didn't the comic version of Goro catch a private plane?

In the game canon, Rain is physically strong enough to punt someone multiple human heights casually.

dvampire
Lui kang depicted as a barbarian. Out of all the Mortal Kombat characters, he could trade blows with goro and beat two characters at the same time, but he doesn't represent what Mortal Kombat means! The real hero is sub-zero, out of all the characters he's the most feared. He's a character of suffering because they are using his friend scorpion against him. If challenge sub without any emotional connection and you piss him off then yo ass is gone. At least that's what shao Khan n believes, which is why that created scorpion, just in case they fight him, he'll fight without bloodlust, and hopefully scorpion can kill him. Now a bloodlusted sub will make waste to a group of them. He's an exceptional warrior too, so even characters like reptile could never sneak up on him, and the only character that could beat him in Kombat is lui Lang. So Mortal Kombat is sub-zero, because every to him will look like they're mortal in comparison if he just freeze them. In Mortal Kombat 10 one of subs victory poses is him covering himself in ice armor, sending a message to his opponent that they have no hope! It's a threat to put fear in them, or a warning. So either they'll bluff to escape or he'll find Way to stop them. Sub holds back against scorpion. And so he'll show him ice armor! Sub "I have more tricks then that." predator will die easy though, especially against sub or lui.

dvampire
I also want to point out that scorpion is really at a disadvantage against sub. The harpoon is really his only long range weapon, and if he miss ANY vital areas he's dead. Assuming sub is bloodlusted. As for teleportation, scorpion can't see once he leave, giving sub time to change position or wait for scorpion to miss a vital area (neck, heart) again, leading to a deep freeze.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.