Dr Strange Vs Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
No time Jim

Robtard
Going to go with Wanda at this point and time. Strange will likely surpass her in his next showing.

KingD19
I dont think shed be able to handle his portals and raping the environment. Or he could just dump her in the mirror realm an leave her there.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
I dont think shed be able to handle his portals and raping the environment. Or he could just dump her in the mirror realm an leave her there.

Wanda would rip his heart out before he could dump her in a portal. I also don't recall Strange warping the environment other than opening the mirror dimension.

KingD19
Really? Wanda would go for the, "After everything I've done for you, you betrayed me and killed my only remaining family in a hail of gunfire, this is my revenge?" heart rip?

FrothByte
Really? Wanda would go for the, "After everything I've done for you, you betrayed me and killed my only remaining family in a hail of gunfire, this is my revenge?" heart rip?

Either that or just the "rip every ultronbot I could get my TK hands on" kind of rip.

Robtard
She was powerful enough to manipulate the Infinity Gem in Vision's head and she wasn't even butthurt then.

KingD19
Wasn't her manipulating the gem because she was empowered by it in the first place? She has an obvious connection to it.

But aside from that, she basically had mind control and threw stuff.

Robtard
I don't know if that's the reason, to me it just looked like she took control of the gem from Vision by being more powerful and then used said control to force his density to increase exponentially to the point he couldn't move under his own power and crashed through the earth until he either hit the earth's core and/or regained control.

KingD19
See that's the thing though. Until that point, she had telekinesis, and mental manipulation. That's a pretty far leap to just overcoming an Infinity Stone. But as I said, it is the same stone that gifted her those abilities. So it would make sense if the reason she was able to override Vision is because she is connected to it. While it's just in his head.

FrothByte
I always interpreted it as her controlling the stone to make Vision heavier. But even without that, she still had enough TK strength to rip ultronbots apart, casually toss around cars and even stop a speeding train. She has plenty strength to simply rip Strange apart.

KingD19
Are her morals off? Because she could have ripped apart the team when they first encountered them, but didn't. Could have ripped apart Panther, but didn't. Ripped apart Rumlow, but didn't.

Robtard
There's a lot of ripping going on

FrothByte
Are her morals off? Because she could have ripped apart the team when they first encountered them, but didn't. Could have ripped apart Panther, but didn't. Ripped apart Rumlow, but didn't.

Those were her teammates she was fighting. She obviously wasn't going to tear them apart. I also don't recall her going up against Rumlow directly.

Even if she decides to be non lethal, she can just smash Strange around. Or smash him with cars. Or lock his arms. He doesn't have the enhanced durability that most Avengers have and won't survive such a thrashing.

Robtard
He survived the vicious thrasheing he took when he drove his car off a cliff. /countered stick out tongue

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
He survived the vicious thrasheing he took when he drove his car off a cliff. /countered stick out tongue

car crash caused by phone << car crash caused by hot woman

BruceSkywalker
Strange tries to but fails to bargain for his life..

Wanda won't have a problem

TheVaultDweller
Wanda can just grab him with her TK and fling him around, like she did to people like Black Widow and Black Panther, during the airport fight. She doesn't need to kill him. Just slam him around enough to knock his very human ass out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.