Team Vs Team Vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman

Vs

Thor
Vision
Beta Ray Bill

Vs

Merged Goku + Vegeta
Final Form Buu
Gotenks ss3

EcstaticGrace
DBZ quite easily, unless they get tp dropped.

StiltmanFTW
DBZ team, no contest.

Cogito
DBZ team gets raped first, for sure thumb up

First, they could definitely get TP dropped instantly. Aside from that, their energy output his high but slow (they almost always have time to react to an energy attack either by dodging or counter-kamehameha'ing). Would be a cakewalk for comic characters to dodge that shit. Their strength is mediocre at best in comparison, so a single punch should bust a hole in them, and their speed is good but not great. Definitely wouldn't put them past Quicksilver level, which isn't good enough. DBZ characters are just a poor matchup against comic characters, and I can't see it any other way.

Vision is the weak link on T2, DC team wins more often than not in a close fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
DBZ team, no contest.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Cogito

First, they could definitely get TP dropped instantly. Aside from that, their energy output his high but slow (they almost always have time to react to an energy attack either by dodging or counter-kamehameha'ing). Would be a cakewalk for comic characters to dodge that shit. Their strength is mediocre at best in comparison, so a single punch should bust a hole in them, and their speed is good but not great. Definitely wouldn't put them past Quicksilver level, which isn't good enough. DBZ characters are just a poor matchup against comic characters, and I can't see it any other way.

Vision is the weak link on T2, DC team wins more often than not in a close fight.

thumb up Voice of reason.

TethAdamTheRock
This is at base level

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bxRZm-wUcGk/maxresdefault.jpg

ghostman
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
This is at base level

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bxRZm-wUcGk/maxresdefault.jpg

and.......?

TethAdamTheRock
Base level smokin'

AlmightyKfish
DBZ team, especially considering DBS era Vegito.

carver9
Yeah, DBZ team stomps. Hell, Goku would probably solo if we are using averages.

ghostman
Originally posted by carver9
Yeah, DBZ team stomps. Hell, Goku would probably solo if we are using averages.

how can dbz characters be ftl when bulma can see them fight. confused

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
how can dbz characters be ftl when bulma can see them fight. confused

I don't think you want to go there. Especially considering the characters he is going against.

ghostman
Originally posted by carver9
I don't think you want to go there. Especially considering the characters he is going against.

i already went there. its pretty simple tbh, they aint ftl.

Classic NES
Originally posted by Cogito

thumb up

Yup.

StiltmanFTW
There's no way in hell DB team could lose this. Stop fanboying, Americans.

Classic NES
There's no way in hell DB team could lose this. Stop fanboying, Americans.

They can and do, Dee Bee Zee takes another EL to Comics.

StiltmanFTW
They can't lose this. Martian gets a heart attack each time he tries to telepathically assault someone. Rest are fodder.

Classic NES
They can't lose this. Martian gets a heart attack each time he tries to telepathically assault someone. Rest are fodder.

laughing

DEE BEE ZEE fans ladies and gentleman.

StiltmanFTW
You're a nobody here, you won't see anyone who isn't infected with the superfanboy virus agreeing with you.

As for MM, he doesn't get any respect here, even among superzombies.

Classic NES
You're a nobody here

Date Registered: Dec 1st, 2008

StiltmanFTW
And?

This is a versus forum. Don't recall seeing you here.

Classic NES
And?

This is a versus forum. Don't recall seeing you here.

I was somewhat active way before your time.

StiltmanFTW
Doesn't count. Go home, boy.

Classic NES
Doesn't count. Go home, boy.

I can run circles around you when it comes to DBZ.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Classic NES
I can run circles around you when it comes to DBZ.

You can't run circles around your own chair, as you are tied up.

Classic NES
You can't run circles around your own chair, as you are tied up.

Tied up owning Dee Bee Zee fanboys. laughing

StiltmanFTW
Owning yourself and asking for a permaban, nothing more smile

RealityWarper
Any of team 3 solo the other teams.

EcstaticGrace
The reason Burma can see them fighting at times is purely because sometimes fight canon is taken out the window in favor of PIS.

Same reason every character Superman fights that has him physically bested isn't shaking the planet with their hits or even the city.

Burma has struggled to see them during the namek saga and before then. Hell every Z-Fighter was struggling to keep up with Goku's movements in the Battle of the Gods movie when he became a Super Saiyan God and fought Beerus.

Their energy output at this point is to much for everyone else.

The only way anyone has a shot putting them down is if the DB team gets stupid or they get dropped by TP..

EcstaticGrace
Also Kamehameha seems slow sure but the timeframe isn't the actual minutes were viewing the Kamehameha being fired and charged up. Anime kind of does that. Example is Ichigo when he first started controlling his hollowfication be could only hold it for 10 seconds. He had a fight despite this and under this timeframe that was about 1-2 episodes.
Same reason every character Superman fights that has him physically bested isn't shaking the planet with their hits or even the city.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.