Aliens Vs Humans Vs Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Team Aliens

Doomsday
Superman
Martian Manhunter

Team Humans

World War Hulk
Hyperion
Sentry

Team Gods

Thor
Jane Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Woman

Glorificus
Team Humans, mainly because of Sentry.

AlmightyKfish
This really depends on the versions of Doomsday, Hyperion and Sentry being used.

ShadowFyre
Is this Thor with Jarnborn? Gods win in a tough fight. More numbers and raw power and If a hammer wielder falls and Wonder Woman picks one up, somebody is getting ****ed up.

And if this is classic Thor and there is two Mjolnirs then Jane one shots all of them. And before somebody says its not a go to move. She has used it every time she has gotten ahold of two Mjolnirs.

nwg202
Depends on versions of Doomsday and Sentry

Classic NES
List the versions.

Sin I AM
Current or most recently depicted. Duh

TethAdamTheRock
Dos Doomsday
Normal Sentry
Current Hyperion

RealityWarper
Sentry disintegrate Teams 1 & 3 via reality manipulation.

the Darkone
Team 3 too much raw power

Damborgson
Originally posted by RealityWarper

You would agree that its actually much more likely that Sentry cries in a corner terrified right? Because I bet you there's way more showings of that. stick out tongue

carver9
Team 2. More powerful.

Khazra Reborn
Team gods, mainly due to the extra person. And iirc, if you smash two mjolnir's together it makes some kind of insane energy backlash.

Surtur
Originally posted by RealityWarper

I would generally agree if this were Sentry at the height of this power, but apparently it is not.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Team gods, mainly due to the extra person. And iirc, if you smash two mjolnir's together it makes some kind of insane energy backlash.

Thor isn't said to have Mljonir. More than likely unworthy Thor.

Extra person doesn't mean much when you factor in raw power. Which Gods do have raw power but their physicals aren't all on par with Supes,Hulk,Sentry.

I'm backing humans I think due to Hulk and Sentry

carver9
Replace DOS Doomsday with Titus and things become interesting. Martian MANHUNTER gets koed nigh instantly.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Surtur
I would generally agree if this were Sentry at the height of this power, but apparently it is not.

He effortlessly erased a Molecule Man at full power, those teams are nothing.

TethAdamTheRock
Who is titus

carver9
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Who is titus

A guy that almost killed Superman in one hit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.