Help Me Decide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
i need your help to decide. i am after a hard Exam period and i wonder what should i do. option 1 watch a good movie, go to sleep. wake up go to the gym post on KMC. option 2 go out clubing. only thing is i have to travel for like an hour and a half. and then in the morning i have to travel for an hour and a half back. its very anoying to travel all that way in a bus in the morning after drinking and clubing. what should i do??

StiltmanFTW
Drinking w/o clubbing.

Dareangel
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Drinking w/o clubbing.

Drinking without all the hoes around? right now its the perfect time in clubs hoes are dressed up sexy shorts and pantyhose boots and all those things.

Dareangel
Time is running out come on people help me here!!!

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but you complain about the travel time. Hoes should come to you, not the other way round.

See a movie, drink, invite hoes and troll KMC at the end thumb up Sounds like a perfect combo.

Dareangel
Yeah, but you complain about the travel time. Hoes should come to you, not the other way round.

See a movie, drink, invite hoes and troll KMC at the end thumb up Sounds like a perfect combo.

You got a deep point thumb up THANX

StiltmanFTW
No problem. Congrats on making through your exam session, btw.

Facee
Originally posted by Dareangel
i need your help to decide. i am after a hard Exam period and i wonder what should i do. option 1 watch a good movie, go to sleep. wake up go to the gym post on KMC. option 2 go out clubing. only thing is i have to travel for like an hour and a half. and then in the morning i have to travel for an hour and a half back. its very anoying to travel all that way in a bus in the morning after drinking and clubing. what should i do??
Gym > hoes> Kmc

StiltmanFTW
Go get drunk, Face. Your brain needs a reset asap.

Dareangel
No problem. Congrats on making through your exam session, btw.

thanks. ended up even better than i expected smile

staxamillion
you're young if you have exams still... im think high school or university? go ahead and club there will be a time when you might wish you had. though that's a long ride for no play, I wouldn't go just to go... have something lined up at least.

Dareangel
Originally posted by staxamillion
you're young if you have exams still... im think high school or university? go ahead and club there will be a time when you might wish you had. though that's a long ride for no play, I wouldn't go just to go... have something lined up at least.

yes university. i just wana release all that stress from the exams before the beginning of spring semester.

StiltmanFTW
@stax

Your sigs may be low quality (kmc outdated requirements partially to blame for that, I suppose), but the choice of the pics is always perfect thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dareangel
yes university. i just wana release all that stress from the exams before the beginning of spring semester.

A lot depends on your drinking habits. If you tend to drink hard, travelling a considerable distance just for clubbing is basically asking for trouble, as you can get a major blackout or worse.

Dareangel
A lot depends on your drinking habits. If you tend to drink hard, travelling a considerable distance just for clubbing is basically asking for trouble, as you can get a major blackout or worse.

nah never drink too hard. dont like to lose control and act like an idiot. i am going to visit a friend, hit several glasses of booze and go out clubbing. drinking just enough to have some fun

staxamillion
@stax

Your sigs may be low quality (kmc outdated requirements partially to blame for that, I suppose), but the choice of the pics is always perfect thumb up

thx I use MS paint and readcomiconline so its just crap quality

Khazra Reborn
Go take a dump and fall asleep on the toilet.

Flyattractor
I prefer drinking with a club. Something simple like a nice Godendag.

http://dobrochan.ru/src/jpg/1101/Godendag1.jpg

Scarlet315
Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.