Wheres the ref

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
8th day juggernaut vs doomsday most powerful version. Vs WB hulk vs superman pre 52 sun dipped vs immortal Hercules vs king hyperion vs thor classic warrior madness vs sentry most powerful version vs blue marvel vs sun god

in a royal rumble style match. No flying knocked over the top rope your out.

golem370
Juggs or WB imo

mighty adam
Originally posted by golem370
Juggs or WB imo hmm how so. no flying but speed to move around the ring plus other powers still matter. Jugs or doomsday I can see hulk no

golem370
Well WB was hit by villains of his who were Class 100 and had been amped and he didn't even notice the hits.

mighty adam
Originally posted by golem370
Well WB was hit by villains of his who were Class 100 and had been amped and he didn't even notice the hits. none of those class 100 can even move anybody on that list. Namor is class 100 he can't even move a hair on supes head. Immortal Hercules is the weakest on the list per say still would beat anyone of them lame class 100 creatures homthulk melted.... probably all at once too.

TethAdamTheRock
Lulz saquactch is about 9/10 of Hercules, so is Bi Beast, and they were amped to levels above even Thor

carver9
Originally posted by mighty adam
none of those class 100 can even move anybody on that list. Namor is class 100 he can't even move a hair on supes head. Immortal Hercules is the weakest on the list per say still would beat anyone of them lame class 100 creatures homthulk melted.... probably all at once too.

So Wendigo amped a thousand times over can't move anyone here? Also, WBH is more powerful than this version of Doomsday and Juggernaut. Stop trolling. If you don't want anyone choosing Hulk, don't include him in your threads.

mighty adam
Originally posted by carver9
So Wendigo amped a thousand times over can't move anyone here? Also, WBH is more powerful than this version of Doomsday and Juggernaut. Stop trolling. If you don't want anyone choosing Hulk, don't include him in your threads. wb ain't more powerful then 8th day juggernaut. Wwh had to bfr normal juggs. Hulk has and will always be juggs b!tch. People can pick who they want but troll comments get called out. I'm a superman fan but he ain't winning this. Juggs normal can't be stopped this is very one sided unless they all team up on juggs which they won't. So he throws everybody out the ring in my opinion.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by mighty adam
wb ain't more powerful then 8th day juggernaut. Wwh had to bfr normal juggs. Hulk has and will always be juggs b!tch. People can pick who they want but troll comments get called out. I'm a superman fan but he ain't winning this. Juggs normal can't be stopped this is very one sided unless they all team up on juggs which they won't. So he throws everybody out the ring in my opinion. WBH is at least 1000 times more powerful than Superman.

mighty adam
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Lulz saquactch is about 9/10 of Hercules, so is Bi Beast, and they were amped to levels above even Thor Thor isn't stronger then immoral herc. Thor had to use other powers lightning to break his grip in a friendly sparing match. Herc would beat saquactch and bi beast to death.

mighty adam
WBH is at least 1000 times more powerful than Superman. Batman can kill hotm hulk with ease.

TethAdamTheRock
WBH is at least 100000 times more powerful than Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.