King Thor (ripped off left arm) Vs Worthy Thor & Jane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Everyone Gets Mljonir

Sin I AM
King Thor. Eye beams ftw

TethAdamTheRock
His left arm is ripped off.

StiltmanFTW
But he still has the access to the Odinforce... like Sin said, he rapes Whor and Janithor with eyebeams.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
His left arm is ripped off.
Technically. He couldn't even lift mjolnir by the time he lost his arm so there's that. With it it's overkill

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
But he still has the access to the Odinforce... like Sin said, he rapes Whor and Janithor with eyebeams.

He gets it😼

h1a8
Those characters can absorb his beams and shoot them back at him 10 fold.
KT is hella durable though. I'm giving this to KT.

mighty adam
Didn't wolverine cut his arm off?

TethAdamTheRock
Yes, this the version

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by mighty adam
Didn't wolverine cut his arm off?

He did, but it was Dr. Strange who - temporarily - disabled his Odinforce that contributed the most.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No Wolverine cut his arm but it wasn't removed until after King Thor fought Hulk/Thing solo and killed them without the Odin Force.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, we don't actually see how it was removed. Thor might've ripped it off himself.

A really low showing for Hulk, btw.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, we don't actually see how it was removed. Thor might've ripped it off himself.

A really low showing for Hulk, btw.

I'm guessing it was a cost of battle. Makes sense that the two would attacking the perceived injuries.

Or a really high showing for an all out Thor? Present day Thor took on Worthy Hulk/Thing which is pretty crazy.

DarkSaint85
King Thor summons ALL the Mjolnirs and smashes them together.

h1a8
If Odin >= KT then Team wins because of Jane.
Its my opinion that KT>>>>Odin.

ASGARDIANBRONY
seriously? this thread is a horrible mismatch. KT with mjolnir oneshot the destroyer powered by desak and the designate! why is this impressive you ask? well the designate was said to have power rivaling odin himself, and desak absorbs the souls of gods he kills (and he has killed thousands upon thousands of gods), this would make the desak destroyer around as powerful as odin + the destroyer armour + the souls of asgard.

TethAdamTheRock
or that the destroyer was created by the odin force

SquallX
i never understood why he never created a new arm for himself, or just reattached the old one?

TethAdamTheRock
Why didnt odin create a new eye after he lost his?

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by SquallX
i never understood why he never created a new arm for himself, or just reattached the old one?

Iirc, he kept it gone as a reminder of being betrayed by his former allies.

IMO King Thor should win pretty easily, even without doing stuff like stopping time he seemed to be comfortably in the sky father tier on raw power alone.

SquallX
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Why didnt odin create a new eye after he lost his?

With Odin it makes sense in a way. Odin lost that eye as a sacrifice to gain untold wisdom in Mimir's spring. If he used he's powers to gain said eye back, he might lose the wisdom he gained from his sacrifice.

Classic NES
Originally posted by ASGARDIANBRONY
seriously? this thread is a horrible mismatch. KT with mjolnir oneshot the destroyer powered by desak and the designate! why is this impressive you ask? well the designate was said to have power rivaling odin himself, and desak absorbs the souls of gods he kills (and he has killed thousands upon thousands of gods), this would make the desak destroyer around as powerful as odin + the destroyer armour + the souls of asgard.

Yep, King Thor kicked Desaks arse twice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.