"Black" on "Black" Crime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Manchester Black

vs

Black Bolt

Who wins?

riv6672
^^^Whitey.

riv6672
And possibly BB.

cdtm
Ends with a whisper.

riv6672
^^^Possibly, yeah.

Unless otherwise stated, forum fights are featureless environments, about a quarter mile start distance.
Depending on MBs range, BB should be able to launch an effective attack sooner.

DarkSaint85
He was threatening to gravity howitzer Superman from space. He's also mindraped across states.

carver9
Lol...Black on Black crime.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by carver9

Trying to make my thread sound more interesting lol

Smurph
Could go either way, but I'd take Blackbolt for the majority.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He was threatening to gravity howitzer Superman from space. He's also mindraped across states.
That first part means nothing, but the second's impressive depending on context. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
That first part means nothing, but the second's impressive depending on context. thumb up

http://imgur.com/a/YNVst

It might not be states - may even 'only' be across cities.

But Lex (who has impressive willpower feats of his own) was in the White House, and Chester was in a scummy area of town.

cdtm

How's BB's tp resistance?

I know he has more going for him then a scream and master blow, but don't know the full extent of his abilities (A beam from his tuning fork is one of them. And I hear he can do limited matter manip?..)

DarkSaint85
Well, Maximus the Mad is a telepath, so he should be used to fighting them off.

On the other hand, Chester is THE guy who has a history of doing what others can't. Bizarro and Doomsday, to name two.

Digi
Came for the thread title.

Leaving disappointed.

#AF

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Digi
Came for the thread title.

Leaving disappointed.

#AF It's a malicious misnomer. People commit crimes against other people in their community.

Vanguard
Originally posted by carver9

You find black on black crime funny?!!! mad

StiltmanFTW
Carver has been hunted by every creature on planet Earth... black on black violence doesn't move him anymore.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Carver has been hunted by every creature on planet Earth... black on black violence doesn't move him anymore.

thumb up

riv6672
http://imgur.com/a/YNVst

It might not be states - may even 'only' be across cities.

But Lex (who has impressive willpower feats of his own) was in the White House, and Chester was in a scummy area of town.
Cool, and thanks. thumb up
I guess it comes down to ...
Originally posted by cdtm
How's BB's tp resistance?

...because (like you pointed out about dealing with Maximus) all BB needs is to resist long enough to open his mouth.

Good match up from byrdgang21.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.