Any former IMDB users here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Denbak08
I've been lurking around here for a while now, so thought I should finally introduce myself. Was a loyal IMDB forum member for 6+ years until they shut down the place.

Now I've been lurking around this site and also been using MovieChat.org for movie-specific discussions.

Do we have any other IMDB members here?

Unoriginal
Perhaps

walshy
i know some others came here from imdb, can't name names but i've seen them mention it

idk how they all came to this place from there though

Nuke Nixon
I got here by searching for movie forums. But I knew about this place before because of some mentions on CBR.

riv6672
I got here searching super character match ups.

Nuke Nixon
aaaand they're all gone.

riv6672
Who are???

Nuke Nixon
the new IMDB poster refugees

riv6672
Talk about skinning the cat!

Nuke Nixon
I looked over their forums, yeah they're not serious about movies or anything.

#sarcasm

TheOneFirestorm
Yes.

The dumbest thing about the imdb message boards is the whole this poster was mean to me then tells you to use the ignore button.

That's basically encouraging posters to be rude, mean and ridicule others.

riv6672
Thats actually what i was told when i got here, and reported someone.
The reasoning being, the mods didnt have time to look into complaints. As a mod, thats kind of (exactly what) you signed up for. stick out tongue

Nuke Nixon
Probably why your ignore list is a mile long.

riv6672
A mile long?
Not sure if you recall Star428? He had so many people on ignore (who he'd still argue with) he hit the board's limit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.