Scrooge McDuck vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Wade is hired by Flintheart Glomgold to steal Scrooge's treasure. Provides full financing for gear.

Scrooge naturally gets home field advantage in his money bin.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Scrooge. Not only he can solo, but he can also call the Duck Avenger.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Scrooge. Not only he can solo, but he can also call the Duck Avenger.

Was Scrooge ever on Darkwing Duck? I know Gizmoduck was (A much more competent one).

Flyattractor
Not on the show but he cameo'ed back in Darkwing's Comic run.

Digi
Isn't David Tennant voicing Scrooge in the remake? The voice talent they got for it is absolutely batty.

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
Isn't David Tennant voicing Scrooge in the remake? The voice talent they got for it is absolutely batty.

Yes indeed.

0-LNgU4e1rE

He'll make a great Scrooge.

The rest I'm kind of on the fence on, but maybe they'll grow on me (And yeah, I know they're targeting a different generation, but hey so was Gravity Falls, and every VA was likeable by any standard.)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Was Scrooge ever on Darkwing Duck? I know Gizmoduck was (A much more competent one).

Darkwing is a separate universe, I thought?

Duck Avenger is Donald.

SamZED
Darkwing lives across the bridge from Scrooge. You can see that in the intro. Or outright I think. They even have a crossover in comics as well as lots of references in the show itself. Launchpad is a regular on DWD. Also Gizmo appears in a couple of episodes.
Ps. Negaduck to this day is the coolest most violent Disney villain. Think Joker mixed with Carnage.

Also Scrooge wins.

Digi
Ha, forgot about Negaduck. This thread keeps on giving.

I also always kinda wanted to dress as Launchpad McQuack for Halloween. I feel like the reboot is my chance for it to be relevant again. I'm pumped.

staxamillion
gizmoduck started in duckatales as scrooge's bodyguard. Im guessing scrooge gets to use his money to defend as well so im going with scrooge!

deathslash
Deadpool tries diving into scrooge's money and break every bone in his body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.