Lady Deathstrike vs. Logan/X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Logan with the Serum Amping him

Bonus:

Deathstrike vs. X-24/X-23

Placidity
I lean towards Deathstrike.

I suspect Logan even with the serum is not what he was when he first fought DS - and even then she dominated him.

DS will backhand X23.

Also X23 only has adamantium claws, but her bones are not adamantium - is this right?

Arachnid1
LD absolutely stomped the hell out of Wolverine in his prime. I'm also leaning towards her, but she may struggle taking on both Logan and Laura at the same time. That girl was acrobatic and quick similar to her, and she stomped X-24 was handily as LD stomped Logan in his prime (though she did kind of take him by surprise and keep him off balance). If LD can kill Logan quick enough (and I think she can), she should be able to take out X-23. She'll struggle though.

LD taking X-23 and 24 is a bit more difficult though. X-24 was damn strong. He lifted that huge armored vehicle off himself and threw Logan with enough force to send him soaring into the armored door hard enough to tear it off the hinges. X-24 seems to be even more impressive than Logan was in any of the X-men movies. That combined with X-23 who's possibly as quick/acrobatic as her? She'll work for it. I'd still give her the win, but only because her entire body is laced with adamantium. X-23 and 24 (I think, since that shotgun blast seemed to go through any skull) only have the claws. She just needs to pierce their skulls to take them out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.