Luke Cage Vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Loki gets dagger, no clones

wallman77
Loki gets the same dagger that can stab thor? Lol it becomes spite. Loki has taken blows from thor, been rag dolled by the hulk and wasn't knocked out, and walked it off later in the movie with no lasting damage.

Cage isn't putting him down. And even if he drops him through the sheer force of the blow, he isn't keeping down. Certainly not knocking him out. Loki is quicker and more skilled, with a blade that can hurt him. He takes it 10/10

TheVaultDweller
Loki wins. Faster. More skilled and experienced. His daggers could probably hurt him, but I am not totally sure. Just because it's alien, doesn't automatically make it so. Either way, Loki has withstood far more than Luke can deal out, and kept on going. Luke can't KO him, but Loki can put Cage down with enough time.

BruceSkywalker
Not even sure Cage can even harm/hurt Loki

Henry_Pym
Yeah, Loki is arguably stronger and more durable than Cage. He is inarguably faster and more skilled.

Surtur
Originally posted by wallman77
Loki gets the same dagger that can stab thor? Lol it becomes spite. Loki has taken blows from thor, been rag dolled by the hulk and wasn't knocked out, and walked it off later in the movie with no lasting damage.

Cage isn't putting him down. And even if he drops him through the sheer force of the blow, he isn't keeping down. Certainly not knocking him out. Loki is quicker and more skilled, with a blade that can hurt him. He takes it 10/10

I think Loki wins, but I do want to point out that in Thor The Dark World he does point out he had previously held back whenever he fought Loki. So Thor wasn't really trying to kill the guy.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Surtur
I think Loki wins, but I do want to point out that in Thor The Dark World he does point out he had previously held back whenever he fought Loki. So Thor wasn't really trying to kill the guy.

Yes he was holding back, but the fact that Thor was unable to easily dispatch Loki and had to go all-out just to beat him up (not even knock him out) says a lot about how strong and tough Loki is.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Yes he was holding back, but the fact that Thor was unable to easily dispatch Loki and had to go all-out just to beat him up (not even knock him out) says a lot about how strong and tough Loki is.

Don't even really need to look at that. Just look at his encounter with the Hulk. Hulk's first hit (which was a pretty damn hard one) only pissed him off. And Luke isn't replicating the concrete slamming, which is the only thing so far that has kept Loki off his feet for any notable length of time.

Arachnid1
I remember Loki stomping the hell out of Cap. I don't see Cage doing better than Cap did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.