Who has the best odds of beating Aquaman ? One on One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Pre-Darksied Wars..

Cls.Wolverine
Spider-Man
Luke Cage
Beast

Of the 4 above which has the best odds at beating Aquaman one on one?

No weapons for Aquaman in this fight..
No mind-Controling..
Standard gear for each of the 4 above...

-Pr-
Cage and Beast get the absolute piss beaten out of them.

Spider-Man could be argued to be too fast for Aquaman to hit, but I don't honestly think Spidey can do more than just immobilise him ala Juggernaut.

Wolverine? Nope, not touching that one.

krisblaze
Spidey too fast for Aquaman to hit?

Loyalty of the Irish, people. Loyalty of the Irish.

deathslash
Originally posted by -Pr-
Cage and Beast get the absolute piss beaten out of them.

Spider-Man could be argued to be too fast for Aquaman to hit, but I don't honestly think Spidey can do more than just immobilise him ala Juggernaut.

Wolverine? Nope, not touching that one. cage beats the fish lord, ties him to a plaque, and puts him over his fireplace.

Sin I AM
He wrecks them all. People gotta stop lowballing AM

mighty adam
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He wrecks them all. People gotta stop lowballing AM it's wild how people view him

CosmicComet
Luke cage only stands a chance if he cosplays as black manta.

That seems to automatically weaken Arthur by several orders of magnitude.

Otherwise he beats everyone.

Supermex
Just asked who had the best odds.. Not a lowball on Aquaman

TethAdamTheRock
Wolverine

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Wolverine

This. Only person on the gauntlet that can hurt and even probably kill Arthur.

Regardless everyone here is outclassed.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Supermex
Beast

What is Hank doing here? Just cheerleading?

-Pr-
Originally posted by krisblaze
Spidey too fast for Aquaman to hit?

Loyalty of the Irish, people. Loyalty of the Irish.

I said people could argue it. I didn't say if they were right or not.

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
cage beats the fish lord, ties him to a plaque, and puts him over his fireplace.

Even Bendis Cage loses to Aquaman.

cdtm
Spidey could web him up, maybe. Immobilized Rogue and Cage, and stalled Bem Grim with something like half a cartridge.

cdtm

Wolverine? Nope, not touching that one.

Come on, tell them how you really feel. Giving them a pass only emboldens them on the Wolverine kills everything crap.

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
Come on, tell them how you really feel. Giving them a pass only emboldens them on the Wolverine kills everything crap.

Honestly:

In all honesty, Arthur should kill him.

The toughest brick Logan should have any chance of beating is someone like Thing or Colossus, imo. When you start talking about cutting Thor or stabbing Gladiator, I consider that to be in the same bracket as Batman beating the JLA or dodging heat vision: Plot armour/PIS.

Someone like Arthur or Namor shouldn't be invincible against him, sure, but they shouldn't have too much trouble beating him either.

Unpopular opinion or not, that's me.

leonidas
only logan has a chance.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Even Bendis Cage loses to Aquaman. laughing I can always count on you to support the DC character. That said, cage's showings paint him as being capable of maybe taking 2-3/10. For some reason, marvel consistently lists him as a 25 tonner, but he pretty much always fights far outside of his weight class and can even beat some characters that would give Arthur problems.

krisblaze
What showing has Cage fighting anyone near aquaman's league?

-Pr-
I don't remember who, but I thought that under Bendis he gave Cage a boost?

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Bendis wanked him like crazy. Other writers followed, for some reason (probably because Bendis told them to)...

http://i.imgur.com/Kebxx8L.gif

-Pr-
Who did he beat during that time? Anyone notable?

StiltmanFTW
He was getting too much panel time, was made a f*cking team leader, drew blood from Ethan Edwards with a single punch, budged Nefaria, beat Living Laser who was supposed to be intangible and tons of other forced "awesome" showings, can't recall atm.

Knocked the Hulk on his ass, apparently beat Colossus off-panel in Axis and so on...

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He was getting too much panel time, was made a f*cking team leader, drew blood from Ethan Edwards with a single punch, budged Nefaria, beat Living Laser who was supposed to be intangible and tons of other forced "awesome" showings, can't recall atm.

Knocked the Hulk on his ass, apparently beat Colossus off-panel in Axis and so on...

...As if I didn't need any more reason to want to punch the guy.

CosmicComet
There was another fight with Colossus where he knocked him out after grabbing him in a headlock.

He just sorta flexed his bicep real hard and that knocked Piotr out.

-Pr-
...The ****?

StiltmanFTW
I hope Cosmic is just kidding, but I wouldn't be surprised.

He had some lows, too... like Hand ninjas cutting him (artist was probably fed up with Bendis writing and made it happen), Wrecker knocking him out, Atlas bfr'ing him...

CosmicComet
I am joking.

Just wanted throw more fuel on Pr's fire.

haermm

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by CosmicComet
There was another fight with Colossus where he knocked him out after grabbing him in a headlock.

He just sorta flexed his bicep real hard and that knocked Piotr out. laughing laughing

-Pr-
I hope Cosmic is just kidding, but I wouldn't be surprised.

He had some lows, too... like Hand ninjas cutting him (artist was probably fed up with Bendis writing and made it happen), Wrecker knocking him out, Atlas bfr'ing him...

lol.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
I am joking.

Just wanted throw more fuel on Pr's fire.

haermm

Bada's ban list HAS been looking a bit thin lately...

krisblaze
I don't remember who, but I thought that under Bendis he gave Cage a boost?

Yes, but nothing that would ever let him challenge aquaman.

deathslash

Knocked the Hulk on his ass, apparently beat Colossus off-panel in Axis and so on... all that without even mentioning that he was hurting namor while underwater, evenly fighting proxima midnight (who is currently duking it out with Thor btw), taking down rhino twice, knocking out the thing, and a few other crazy showings.

TethAdamTheRock
whats a ban list

Philosophía
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Pre-Darksied Wars..

Cls.Wolverine
Spider-Man
Luke Cage
Beast

Of the 4 above which has the best odds at beating Aquaman one on one?

No weapons for Aquaman in this fight..
No mind-Controling..
Standard gear for each of the 4 above...

- good chance-

Wolverine

- debatable -

Spiderman

- no chance -

Luke Cage
Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.