Aquaman VERSUS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Aquaman

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/66303/1839624-aqm_cv1.jpeg

VERSUS

Wolverine

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7b/33/fb/7b33fbddb8ad08881199b79b6c5228b9.jpg

1)KO
2)DEATH

Digi
Logan isn't one-shotting, and once Arthur realizes what's up, he'd fight smart and would pull out KO wins pretty often.

deathslash
Originally posted by Digi
Logan isn't one-shotting, and once Arthur realizes what's up, he'd fight smart and would pull out KO wins pretty often. aqua fresh dies horribly because he can't talk to fish in this fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Digi
Logan isn't one-shotting

He's one-shotted guys with vastly superior piercing durability.

Artie gets gutted like a fish.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's one-shotted guys with vastly superior piercing durability.

Artie gets gutted like a fish.
This, IF Wolverine lands a killing blow.

However............... Arthur isn't a typical brick. He's strong AND agile. His Trident can block Wolverine's attacks and allow him to retaliate. It even gives him a reach advantage.

If AM is careful and fights smart, he wins.

Facee
Been done Chihuahua ! Don't force me to get dangerous.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=639810

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Facee
Been done Chihuahua ! Don't force me to get dangerous.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=639810

KEEP YOUR REPULSIVE FACE OUT OF MY AFFAIRS!!!

Facee
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
KEEP YOUR REPULSIVE FACE OUT OF MY AFFAIRS!!!
Aquaman throws him into orbit. Just like I'm going to do with you toy dog.

LordofBrooklyn

PUT A MASK ON BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO ME!

I CAN FEEL YOUR UGLINESS THROUGH THE MONITOR!!!!

leonidas
if he has his trident he wins for sure. without, its a lot more difficult and depends on the environment. in a standard ring he'd have a really tough time. in any other setting he'd still be fast and smart enough to take a few. not sure who's take a majority though. logan's history against namor is pretty good and convincing....

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
logan's history against namor is pretty good and convincing....
History? Unless I'm mistaken, Wolverine's never beaten Namor.

namorsubby
Aquaman kicks his ass.

mighty adam
Dcun AM was well well over class 100 he blitzs wolverine and punches him into space

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by leonidas
if he has his trident he wins for sure. without, its a lot more difficult and depends on the environment. in a standard ring he'd have a really tough time. in any other setting he'd still be fast and smart enough to take a few. not sure who's take a majority though. logan's history against namor is pretty good and convincing....

When has the midget beaten Namor?

StiltmanFTW

He doesn't have any feats like that. And the creepy fish guy connecting first is as likely as you realizing how mediocre your looks are.

TethAdamTheRock
Wolverine

Every...Single....Time...

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Wolverine

Every...Single....Time...

A stomp for Logan.

Are you serious?

StiltmanFTW
Aquaman wouldn't be able to beat a chihuahua.

leonidas
Originally posted by zopzop
History? Unless I'm mistaken, Wolverine's never beaten Namor.

true in the sense that he's never KILLED namor, but he has had him dead to rights on 2 different occasions. a brick needs to be a LOT more than a brick to handle logan in straight h2h. he or she needs crazy speed or crazy skill and/or a weapon in featureless environment. otherwise logan's hf keeps him in it until he scores a killing blow. see hercules, hulk and abomination, as well as namor.

cdtm
Or you could see Thor, Wonder Man, and Colossus, and Ragnarok.

Fights which Logan never came close to having a prayer in. stick out tongue

If he can't do more then scratch Thor's skin or his poor man's clone, why would he be able to beat Herc? Was this mortal Hercules, at half strength?

leonidas
nope, it was regular, immortal herc.... unfortunately. sad but it was berserk logan. namor otoh he HAS stabbed, easily, on a couple occasions. also, simon is an energy being (stabbing doesn't make him bleed...) colossus is colossus, and thor is....not namor. smile

but i'm still po'd about herc. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.