Satele Shan vs Qui-Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

Ursumeles
1. Jinn
2. Satele
3. mmm

S_W_LeGenD
1. No idea
2. Satele Shan solidly
3. Satele Shan solidly

Beniboybling
something something jinn stomps.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Beniboybling
something something jinn gets stomped.

SunRazer
Qui-Gon takes sabers. Satele takes Force. Not sure about all-out.

Deronn_solo
Satele demolishes the the Force round and takes all out, too.

Tondemonai
Every iteration of Satele lose sabers. KotFE Shan stomps in Force and takes all-out soundly. Teleportation keeps her safe from engaging in a duel

SunRazer
Depends on how applicable her teleportation is in combat. And I suspect she'd manage only one or two uses of it per fight at most.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by SunRazer
Depends on how applicable her teleportation is in combat. And I suspect she'd manage only one or two uses of it per fight at most.
With how large the Force gap is I doubt she'll need more than one opportunity

SunRazer
It also depends on how exhaustive it is for her. I imagine that if the fight starts out as a brutal saber duel she wouldn't even get the opportunity to do it.

TenebrousWay
Satele should manage it, to be honest.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by SunRazer
It also depends on how exhaustive it is for her. I imagine that if the fight starts out as a brutal saber duel she wouldn't even get the opportunity to do it.
True, but even as of act II in the Knight story she knew her skills were not what they were, I doubt she'd risk engaging in a duel here

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Tondemonai
True, but even as of act II in the Knight story she knew her skills were not what they were, I doubt she'd risk engaging in a duel here

So, she lost what she never had. laughing

SunRazer
What do you mean? Even as Grand Master she's demonstrated a habit of engaging in duels.

She could well win all-out, but her morals and the potential inapplicability of teleportation might take that way from her.

chingchangwalla
Jinn takes sabers and all out. Shan takes force

Trocity
Jinn takes sabers, Shan takes Force and all out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.