Berserker Wolverine vs evil Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
"Evil chi" Danny is the red outfit. Same one when he shredded Panther's suit.

Would be a great one, imo.

Who wins?

leonidas
i don't see how rand puts him down when immortal herc couldn't. rand is f***. badly, in this.

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
i don't see how rand puts him down when immortal herc couldn't. rand is f***. badly, in this.

All that dragon chi makes him like the energizer bunny. (Cage gave him his best shot to the back of the head, and barely slowed him down for a second.)

The main question here, is does berserk Wolverine's hf have a limit? Because relatively slow moving Herc and comparable/superior speed Danny beating on him are two different things.

Just like Iron Man hitting Panther had a vastly different effect then Iron Fist's barrage, under the same writer (Priest)

leonidas
hmm, i honestly can't recall a time when logan was kod while berserk. my memory has never been awesome, so i may be forgetting a showing, but it seemed to me that danny was constantly pushing forward in that fight with bp and not really using all his skill. that would NOT be the tactic to take here. he'd keep pressing and logan would gut him. imo, this is a bad match up for danny... /shrug

cdtm
Say, thinking about it, woudn't normal Danny be specially suited for Berserker Logan?

I mean, think about it: Thor knocked him out of his beserk state with normal lightning. And now here you have a guy who has used his chi to reverse brain washing, on Colleen Wing and himself, plus used focused chi to reverse Daredevil's possession.

So why not pump healing chi into Logan to reverse his rage state?

carver9
He wasn't in a berserker state when he fought Thor.

RealityWarper
Rest in pieces Iron Fist.

Logan will slice him in little dices.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.