Kingdom Gog & Gog (JSA) Vs Rune King Thor & Jane Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Gog (JSA)
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/MG_zpsurwlfbki.jpg
Kingdom Gog
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/KG_zpsnaj18zxi.jpg

vs

RKT
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/RKY_zpsw5w1e6c9.jpg
Jane Thor
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/JT_zpsgvzkujir.jpg

operator616
Team thor.

h1a8
The problem is that Gog can react between nanoseconds. He will see the team frozen in time. The only way he loses is if he can't affect RKT in the slightest. If this is the case, then this will make time and speed meaningless.

Galan007
This is actually a decent fight.

I'd probably side with team-Gog in the end.

SquallX
I honestly don't see Jane beating either Gog's in a 1on1 fight.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SquallX
I honestly don't see Jane beating either Gog's in a 1on1 fight.

carver9
She can hold one off until Rune is done with whomever he's fighting. She does have the fts proving she can do this.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
She can hold one off until Rune is done with whomever he's fighting. She does have the fts proving she can do this.

What feats are those?

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
What feats are those?

Holding her own against Odin and stalemating the Destroyer.

SquallX

Again, what has she done that either Gog's haven't and done far better?

EcstaticGrace

Physically I wouldn't put Odin above Odinson without him enhancing himself, and on another title Aaron suggested Odin can't use the Odin Force as easily as before.

She didn't stalemate the Destroyer.. it was pretty onesided. A better term would be surviving an encounter with the Destroyer.

h1a8

Originally posted by h1a8
The problem is that Gog can react between nanoseconds. He will see the team frozen in time. The only way he loses is if he can't affect RKT in the slightest. If this is the case, then this will make time and speed meaningless.

carver9
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Physically I wouldn't put Odin above Odinson without him enhancing himself, and on another title Aaron suggested Odin can't use the Odin Force as easily as before.

She didn't stalemate the Destroyer.. it was pretty onesided. A better term would be surviving an encounter with the Destroyer.

You wouldn't? So Thor can stand in one spot and tanked attacks from both Thanos and Surfer? Ok

Agreed on the second part. Still high end based on her enduring attacks from it (the armor even upper punched her with Mjolnir). Like I said, she can last long enough for RKT to take care of who he is fighting and for the double team. Hell, she can just throw Mjolnir and let it fight whomever she is going against until RKT is done. Neither of these beings is beating the hammer PLUS Jane.

Galan007
Even the weaker Gog here(ie. the JSA incarnation) was able to power through a team consisting of KC Superman, Alan Scott, Power Girl, Amazing Man, Jesse Quick, Hawkman, etc. etc. He also appeared to be equal to DotNG Infinity Man during their brief encounter, and even forced IM to retreat.

Jane isn't contending with him on any level, imo.

TethAdamTheRock
wanna see rune king thor fight galactus

EcstaticGrace
You wouldn't? So Thor can stand in one spot and tanked attacks from both Thanos and Surfer? Ok

Agreed on the second part. Still high end based on her enduring attacks from it (the armor even upper punched her with Mjolnir). Like I said, she can last long enough for RKT to take care of who he is fighting and for the double team. Hell, she can just throw Mjolnir and let it fight whomever she is going against until RKT is done. Neither of these beings is beating the hammer PLUS Jane.

Instances where Odin was going through a time period where his powers were suggested to be troubles. Loki Agents of Asgard has Aaron suggesting the Odin Force wasn't where it always been.

Jane has more feats struggling against characters Odin wouldn't be bothered by to suggest theres nothing wrong with stating Jane and Odin are peers.

carver9
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Instances where Odin was going through a time period where his powers were suggested to be troubles. Loki Agents of Asgard has Aaron suggesting the Odin Force wasn't where it always been.

Jane has more feats struggling against characters Odin wouldn't be bothered by to suggest theres nothing wrong with stating Jane and Odin are peers.

Nothing was suggested of Odin being weakened or anything during that scuffle.

No one said Odin and Jane are peers. You or whomever asked me what reasons do I have that she could hang in this fight and I gave them. That's more than proof enough that she can contend until RKT fight is done.

Zack M

No one said Odin and Jane are peers. You or whomever asked me what reasons do I have that she could hang in this fight and I gave them. That's more than proof enough that she can contend until RKT fight is done.

I think Magog's feat of stalemating Infinity Man is superior.

EcstaticGrace

What does "holding her own against Odin" imply?

Yes I call it questionable given Odin is struggling with an enchantment he placed on the hammer during this whole Jane/Thor run.

Given his Odin Force is suggested to be hindered I'd say he hasn't been 100% seems like honest common sense.

She's not contending with Gog.. there's more instances that say otherwise than the latter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.