Meet the terrorist behind the next women's march

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Solid gold:

http://nypost.com/2017/02/25/the-next-womens-march-is-co-organized-by-a-terrorist/

" Odeh, a Palestinian, was convicted in Israel in 1970 for her part in two terrorist bombings, one of which killed two students while they were shopping for groceries. She spent 10 years in prison for her crimes. She then managed to become a US citizen in 2004 by lying about her past"

lol

TethAdamTheRock
lol, but it would be inpossible to id her without some facial recognition software?

Surtur
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
lol, but it would be inpossible to id her without some facial recognition software?

She has said she lied because of "PTSD" lol. Too funny, she should be deported immediately.

Flyattractor
PTSD? What? She get told her imagination can't really change her race?

Total SHOCK right there.

ArtificialGlory
Holy shit, let's hope she doesn't get a hankering to relive the good ol' days during the march.

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Holy shit, let's hope she doesn't get a hankering to relive the good ol' days during the march.

When you hear there are plans for a day without women(like the immigration day) I sure bet there's a few people(now dead) who wish maybe this woman had stayed home lol.

Holy shit though, can you imagine? We have seen immigrants fired for not showing up for work on that day, but if they fired women who didn't show up can you imagine the shitstorm? We'd be drowning in pussy hats.

Flyattractor
I have no prob with a "day without women". Just so long as they are smart enough to be sure the fridge is stocked up with sammiches and booze. They FUG dat out they better not come back. Cause they gonna a GIT IT when they do.

Surtur
I have a great idea: A Day Without Men. Thankfully most police officers and fire fighters are women.

Flyattractor
Only if all the Fems synchronize their periods on that day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.