Citizen Steel vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
Most recent versions of each

Zack M
Steel, of course.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Steel, of course. how fast is steel?

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
how fast is steel?

There is no speed feat to show exactly how fast he is, but hes not slow like the JSA version. Hes also durable enough to survive the fire pits of Apokalips. Panther isn't doing anything substantial to any version of Steel.

Vanguard
There is no speed feat to show exactly how fast he is, but hes not slow like the JSA version. Hes also durable enough to survive the fire pits of Apokalips. Panther isn't doing anything substantial to any version of Steel.

But Panther uses enchanted weapons

https://s22.postimg.org/vbbqua23l/Tchalla77.jpghow do i print screen

Mindset
Originally posted by Vanguard
But Panther uses enchanted weapons

https://s22.postimg.org/vbbqua23l/Tchalla77.jpghow do i print screen I hope he's a masochist, because they're getting shoved up his ass.

Zack M

riv6672
But BPs ass wont.

EcstaticGrace
Honestly thinking BP is faster, and he has weapons to harm Steel.

At first glance this seems a bit out there given where these characters to hang physically. But they both have means to harm each other.

deathslash
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Honestly thinking BP is faster, and he has weapons to harm Steel.

At first glance this seems a bit out there given where these characters to hang physically. But they both have means to harm each other. energy daggers through the brain and/or vibranium claws through the jugular.

Cogito
Is there a recent version of Steel?

-K-M-
energy daggers through the brain and/or vibranium claws through the jugular.

Totally in character for him to do that

-K-M-
Originally posted by Cogito
Is there a recent version of Steel?

A captain steel appeared in Earth 2 (new 52), but was different then pre-flashpoint citizen.

carver9
Black Panther wins.

Zack M
energy daggers through the brain and/or vibranium claws through the jugular.

So steel can survive in the fire pits (hotter than the sun) but not energy daggers? laughing out loud

Mind you steel survived for WEEKS inside the pits.

Zack M
BTW, I forgot to mention that CURRENT Steel can control metal, machines. Panther is phuuucked.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/CS2_zps41oujy7r.png

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/CS_zpsxtrco3mz.jpg

deathslash
So steel can survive in the fire pits (hotter than the sun) but not energy daggers? laughing out loud

Mind you steel survived for WEEKS inside the pits. energy daggers phase through matter buddy. Steel's brain gets scrambled. Also, is steel a cyborg now?

Zack M
energy daggers phase through matter buddy. Steel's brain gets scrambled. Also, is steel a cyborg now?

Steel is a special alloy, so I doubt it would. Fire Pits can destroy planets, so I doubt it will actually put down Steel.

Steel isn't a cyborg.

deathslash
Steel is a special alloy, so I doubt it would. Fire Pits can destroy planets, so I doubt it will actually put down Steel.

Steel isn't a cyborg. why can steel control technology and metal then?

Zack M
why can steel control technology and metal then?

He does it through his MIND. Also, the special alloy is fused with his DNA. He's not a cyborg in the sense as Cyborg from JLA. Anything tech based Panther brings to the fight is automatically controlled by Steel.

riv6672
Damn, Steel REALLY has this well in hand.

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
Damn, Steel REALLY has this well in hand.

Hater

I hope you know that no matter what you say or feel about the character, he'll still thrive. And when his movie comes out next year he'll be even bigger than he is now. Have fun being a loser.

riv6672
Haha

Do i like BP? Nope.
Do i give him the win when its deserved? Yep.
But those times dont seem to matter, as every time i vote against him its cuz i'm a 'hater'.

I love posting with kids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.