Phantom Zone God Vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/PZG_zpsuvcwwmhh.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/DS_zpslk0qnb52.jpg

EcstaticGrace
Is Phantom Zone God new? Superman seems to be going pretty abstract if that's the case.

Diesldude
It was pre flashpoint. Supposedly omnipotent being.

TethAdamTheRock
what about the phantom stranger

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Diesldude
It was pre flashpoint. Supposedly omnipotent being.

Appreciate the info.

carver9
He doesn't have fts though...not to my recollection. Isn't PZG the being that Lex Luthor ended up stealing it's power?

Galan007
Yes.

I suppose we saw what the Zone Child was capable of after Lex duped its power and used it to stop all Entropy across the universe(which prevented even Death of the Endless from being able to act), but the Zone Child itself is relatively featless.

Zack M
Originally posted by Galan007
Yes.

I suppose we saw what the Zone Child was capable of after Lex duped its power and used it to stop all Entropy across the universe(which prevented even Death of the Endless from being able to act), but the Zone Child itself is relatively featless.

If Zone Child can do that effortlessly, I would say it can defeat Darkseid. Right?

SquallX
Originally posted by Zack M
If Zone Child can do that effortlessly, I would say it can defeat Darkseid. Right?

The worse thing about the Zone Child is the aura it emits. The aura doesn't allow anything negative to affect it.

Darkseid won't be able to effect it since that aura alone is at its weakest a Universal aura.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Galan007
Yes.

DC is such a ****ing trainwreck.

Zack M
Originally posted by SquallX
The worse thing about the Zone Child is the aura it emits. The aura doesn't allow anything negative to affect it.

Darkseid won't be able to effect it since that aura alone is at its weakest a Universal aura.

Good point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.