The Gender Wage Gap?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Does it exist or is it just another example of the Leftist Progressive Lie Machine at work?

QcDrE5YvqTs

Guess which one I say it is....

TethAdamTheRock
Men do more work than women

Flyattractor
But women have to put up with men?!

TethAdamTheRock
How would you feel if you and your wife worked at the same job and your wife got paid more than you

Robtard
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
How would you feel if you and your wife worked at the same job and your wife got paid more than you

Did you get married in the last few years?

Surtur
This is not something difficult to get. Men earn more than women due to career choices, etc. There is no wage gap, there is an earnings gap, and it is explained.

Flyattractor
Hillary didn't pay the women on her Election team as much as she did the men so I guess why should anybody else do the same.

Surtur
Hilary might not have paid those women with dollars and cents, but she did pay them with experience: she showed them how to fail at politics and be defeated by a reality tv star.

Such life lessons cannot be learned in university. Though I am trying to rectify that by coming out with some pretty heavy hitting coloring books for our next generation of brave warriors.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Robtard
Did you get married in the last few years? I wish.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Surtur
Such life lessons cannot be learned in university. Though I am trying to rectify that by coming out with some pretty heavy hitting coloring books for our next generation of brave warriors.
You gotta get the adult diapers first man.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You gotta get the adult diapers first man.

We're calling them "freedom diapers" because if you wear them you will be free to protest/color for as long as you want without having to worry about leaving to use the bathroom.

Flyattractor
They will need them if people on the Right ever rise up and stop taking their shit. Although it would be fun to shove their faces in their full diapers.

Adam Grimes
The right is too busy looking up 'SJW protest omg' on YouTube and getting e-worked up over it to be of any real use.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
The right is too busy looking up 'SJW protest omg' on YouTube and getting e-worked up over it to be of any real use.

Calm down, sip some chamomile tea or something.

Surtur
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

I assume people would feel bad. Kinda like how I feel when I see people continually confuse wages with earnings.

Flyattractor
This is why Leftists think only the Elite should have money. Keep the Little People from having to deal with an evil they can't handle.

What with them being delicate little SJW Snowflakes.

Adam Grimes
Calm down, sip some chamomile tea or something. Did that hit close to home?

Flyattractor
Grimey prefers South Califuny Poop-cific Ocean Brown in his tea.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Grimey prefers South Califuny Poop-cific Ocean Brown in his tea.

I find him entertaining. His responses give an insight into his psyche. For instance, I toss out a "calm down bro" and he comes back with a "did that hit close to home?".

Now I was mocking him(and others like him) for their use of the very same tactic, but it leads me to wonder if this is his way of telling me that whenever he or others like him attempt a "calm down bro" type response, a comment has hit "close to home" with them.

Fascinating.

Adam Grimes
Could you point out what in my post made you think I was upset? Or was it only your need of retaliating when you felt identified with my description?

On the other hand, I csn point out when and why you need to calm down. 'Hindsight into his psyche' lol.

Flyattractor
It is pretty easy to tell when Grimey is UPSET. It happens when he POSTS.

Surtur
It is pretty easy to tell when Grimey is UPSET. It happens when he POSTS.

Notice how the story is that it's always somehow different when they do it, because reasons.

Flyattractor
Yeah. LEFTIST Reasons.

Adam Grimes
Indirect response. Lol!

Flyattractor
When you deserve a direct response maybe you will get one.

.....NAH

Robtard

This.

Flyattractor
So how does it feel Robbie knowing that the OPPOSING Party is now the Fun Party and you Belong to the Constipated PC Nazi Party?

Surtur
Anyone who thinks both sides aren't getting worked up over stupid shit is naive as hell.

Flyattractor
SHHHHH!!! I am trying to # people!!!!!!!!

dadudemon

HA!

Flyattractor
So show us some Funny Alt Right Protest Videos why don't you.

Surtur
Maybe the wage gap exists because women skip work to protest, lol.

Flyattractor
I hope thousands of SJW Snowflakes got fired after yesterday

Surtur
I'd be shocked. I know it happened to immigrants, but if they did it to women for skipping feminists would blow a gasket.

Flyattractor
I happily await the SJW meltdown.

Surtur
Though I can just imagine some of the lines some bosses might use if they did fire some people. "After the day without women I've realized I can do without you for more than just one day."

Or "The office was a lot quieter during the day without women, you're fired".

Also remember they told women not to shop..at white peoples places. They said it is okay to do business with minorities and women. But that is not racism though, somehow it's about equality.

Flyattractor
Remember its ok to Hate/Be Biased against White Males. Even white Gay males....but only if they are Republicans. Cause Hate is Great when you are on the Left.

Surtur
Remember its ok to Hate/Be Biased against White Males. Even white Gay males....but only if they are Republicans. Cause Hate is Great when you are on the Left.

They deflect it by going "well we're not hating on whites, just supporting minorities".

More or less the way this woman does:

Lol..

Z5UX4Trwqbc

Flyattractor
If only we could have a Day without Leftist Progressive SJW Nazi Snowflakes.....a WHOLE LOTTA DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam_PoE
If only we could have a Day without Leftist Progressive SJW Nazi Snowflakes.....a WHOLE LOTTA DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Then who would pay for the public assistance conservatives live on?

Surtur

I'm also laughing at how they had to shut down some schools because so many of the female employees were taking off. Lol, screw shaping young minds, we gotta protest. Why are we protesting? Reasons.

Oh and some more funny:

Snapchat's International Women's Day filters spark debate

They sure are oppressed, aren't they? Look at what snapchat did, oh the humanity.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Nice to know that the TEACHERS are putting their POLITICS over their responsibility of EDUCATING the next generation.

This is why SJW Leftists are against you having the choice in where you can send your kids to school.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.