Is Donald Trump a rapist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
From gloating about grabbing Women by the pussies, hiring members of a website that have Pedophile enablers, kissing women multiple times without their consent, and even Ivana claiming to have been raped. Why is it that this man was elected in spite of numerous allegations and ties to known sexual predator supporters (Milo)?

What does this say about the Alt-right and his supporters?

Beniboybling
That most of them are on the sex offenders registry. smile

Firefly218
He's raping the country

Nephthys
If not an outright rapist then he is almost certainly a molester or has sexually assaulted someone.

TethAdamTheRock
Scary to become president, your entire life history is dug up by people. Im sure no one here is absolutely perfect. And I doubt he raped her shrug :/

Robtard
There's also a woman who claims Trump raped her when she was a 13-14, she was offered as a sexual gift to him at some lavish billionaire party in the 80's or 90's.

I'm sure it's all just nonsense and coincidence after coincidence.

Surtur
Lol wait so now Ivanka Trump has legit claimed she was raped by Donald Trump? That is what you are saying?

SquallX
Originally posted by Robtard
There's also a woman who claims Trump raped her when she was a 13-14, she was offered as a sexual gift to him at some lavish billionaire party in the 80's or 90's.

I'm sure it's all just nonsense and coincidence after coincidence.

Part of that story reminds me of the Clintons.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol wait so now Ivanka Trump has legit claimed she was raped by Donald Trump? That is what you are saying?

He said "Ivana", you dope.

Robtard
Originally posted by SquallX
Part of that story reminds me of the Clintons.

All of me thinks you're deflecting to Clinton again as a means to distract away from Trump.

Surtur
Ohhh Ivana, his ex wife? That Ivana? Okay, my bad. Sorry, she is a much more trustworthy source.

Man, get rid of him, that rapist. She also said he kept Hitler speeches next to his bed. She obviously never went back on such statements about rape, otherwise it surely would have been mentioned by the OP. Damn.

Robtard
Surtur's having another meltdown because Ivana (a woman!) said something not pretty about glorious leader. Sad.

Surtur
Surtur's having another meltdown because Ivana (a woman!) said something not pretty about glorious leader. Sad.

You can be like quan and call everything a meltdown if you want. I'm just thanking the OP for providing us all the facts about the rape allegations.

Robtard
The OP didn't claim something that wasn't true, so it seems you're blowing up because he didn't do a dissertation on the matter.

Beniboybling
#buttsurt

Surtur
The OP didn't claim something that wasn't true, so it seems you're blowing up because he didn't do a dissertation on the matter.

So Ivana claimed she was raped and then said nothing else on the matter? Okie dokie, my bad. Not example of omitting important details.

Apologies OP, yeah, Trump=rapist.

Robtard
So Ivana claimed she was raped and then said nothing else on the matter? Okie dokie, my bad. Not example of omitting important details.

Apologies OP, yeah, Trump=rapist.

Listen, it's obvious what you're having a melt-down over, so I'll say it to calm you down: Ivana later recanted her rape allegations (which she painted in vivid detail) after Trump paid her an undisclosed but apparently large chunk of cash with the caveat that she never dismiss her rapes again. Donald 'I Never Settle, I Fight Until The End" Trump settled to make the rape allegations go away, I wonder why.

Surtur
Listen, it's obvious what you're having a melt-down over, so I'll say it: Ivana later recanted her rape allegations (which she painted in vivid detail) after Trump paid her an undisclosed but apparently large chunk of cash with the caveat that she never dismiss her rapes again. Trump 'I Never Settle, I Fight Until The End" settled to make the rape allegations go away, I wonder why.

She did that? But..bro, the OP said nothing about that. How would I have known about this important tidbit?

Why would someone leave that out, in your opinion?

Nephthys
As I recall she maintained the story did happen like she'd said but just stopped calling it rape.

Robtard
She did that? But..bro, the OP said nothing about that. How would I have known about this important tidbit?

Why would someone leave that out, in your opinion? That tidbit makes it seem like Trump once again paid to sweep his shit behavior under the rug, sport. Congrats?

Surtur
Originally posted by Nephthys
As I recall she maintained the story did happen like she'd said but just stopped calling it rape.

Indeed, and thus she has established herself as a credible source. Color me convinced. As long as we hold this standard of evidence for everyone in the future, I'm all for it.

Surtur
That tidbit makes it seem like Trump once again paid to sweep his shit behavior under the rug, sport. Congrats?

Or that some bitter person tried to smear the name of her ex? But pssh, it's sexist to even suggest a female would do that.

Robtard

Honestly, I do think Surtur would happily wipe Trump's ass after every greasy shit and he wouldn't even ask for a wage.

Surtur
Honestly, I do think Surtur would happily wipe Trump's ass after every greasy shit and he wouldn't even ask for a wage.

Given your impeccable record for not being hypocritical or triggered, what you think surely should be valued. Would you agree?

Robtard
Or that some bitter person tried to smear the name of her ex? But pssh, it's sexist to even suggest a female would do that.

Yeah, she's obviously the one in the wrong here cos she's a woman and Trump who claims to never settle when he's right, settled. Weird.

Surtur
Yeah, she's obviously the one in the wrong here cos she's a woman and Trump who claims to never settle when he's right, settled. Weird.

I know, people always settle because of guilt and not just to avoid a shitstorm. Good talk.

Robtard
I know, people always settle because of guilt and not just to avoid a shitstorm. Good talk.

'I never settle' -Trump

Let me guess, he settled for cents on the dollar with the Trump U scandal because he was also innocent there, right?

Surtur
'I never settle' -Trump

Let me guess, he settled for cents on the dollar with the Trump U scandal because he was also innocent there, right?

Do you feel what you just spewed out has shown that every time someone settles it is out of guilt?

How are you even operating at an average level of intelligence if you feel you just did that?

Robtard
Do you feel what you just spewed out has shown that every time someone settles it is out of guilt?

How are you even operating at an average level of intelligence if you feel you just did that?

LoL @ your veiled strawman attempt.

But you dodged the question once again; that's very telling.

Surtur
LoL @ your veiled strawman attempt.

But you dodged the question once again; that's very telling.

You dodged the overall point: settling isn't an admission of guilt, and people do decide to change their minds. Even goddesses among men like H-Dawg.

Nephthys

You pay too much attention to him. Its hilarious dunking on him but its such a waste of time and energy on someone who'll never change or admit hes wrong.

Robtard
You dodged the overall point: settling isn't an admission of guilt, and people do decide to change their minds. Even goddesses among men like H-Dawg. It's a good thing I never claimed that thumb up

But on Trump you, you think he was innocent there?

Robtard
You pay too much attention to him. Its hilarious dunking on him but its such a waste of time and energy on someone who'll never change or admit hes wrong.

You're absolutely right, really nothing I can say to counter that. Call it a fault of mine.

Surtur

Is the lack of self awareness something you do on purpose or is it a happy accident?

NemeBro
Is the lack of self awareness something you do on purpose or is it a happy accident? Stop stealing my shtick tho.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
Stop stealing my shtick tho.

I can't help it, call em like I see em. The lack of self awareness is strong in this one.

Now be a good boy: this is the part where you try to pull a "no you".

Flyattractor
Well thanks to the Leftist Progressive PC Nazis in charge of things now you can be termed a Rapist just for holding a door open for a women so.....

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well thanks to the Leftist Progressive PC Nazis in charge of things now you can be termed a Rapist just for holding a door open for a women so.....

This is why, in order to not be seen as sexist, I rabbit punch any female in the back of the head before coming to a door.

I can't explain to you why this isn't sexist, it just isn't. Wait, I'm thinking of a male rabbit when I talk about rabbit punching someone. Is this unintentional misogyny rearing it's ugly head?

On that note, am I sexist because I like Angel more than Buffy? I often wonder, but I've been too afraid to broach this subject. Help me walk this path.

Adam Grimes
You can be like quan and call everything a meltdown if you want. I'm just thanking the OP for providing us all the facts about the rape allegations. Lol at the comparison with quan, be your own man boi. Will you wait until dadumedon tells you something new to come up with?

And now with nemebro smh.

NemeBro
I can't help it, call em like I see em. The lack of self awareness is strong in this one.

Now be a good boy: this is the part where you try to pull a "no you". I don't beat a dead horse my son, I've already pointed out your own lack of self-awareness before. I don't need to do it again.

quanchi112
Surtur is the worst.

Flyattractor
You are just jealous.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't beat a dead horse my son, I've already pointed out your own lack of self-awareness before. I don't need to do it again.

But your response, as you admitted yourself, was a "no you". That automatically disqualifies anything you said, any point you made. I have learned this from others on this board about "no you" responses. Not only that, but the more sentences a reply has the more triggered the person is.

It's why I was duty bound to say you were triggered over it.

Flyattractor
Bill Clinton made Presidential Rape Ok so the Left has no argument on this topic.

END OF THREAD!

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur is the worst.

You sound really defeated with this comment. You feeling okay?

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bill Clinton made Presidential Rape Ok so the Left has no argument on this topic.

END OF THREAD!

Actually that is why the thread should go on. Bill Clinton has been accused of rape before, by more than one woman.

Therefore, going based on zero evidence of rape save for the claims of others, both these men belong to the "rapists 70 and over" club.

Sidenote, Roman Polanksi was able to join the club last week thanks to a glowing recommendation from Meryl Streep.

Flyattractor
Just the typical "Its OK when the LEFT Does it" Scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.