Who here is really good with photoshop?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Or any high end picture editing software?

quanchi112
Hmmm.

Bashar Teg
i'm awesome at photoshop.

BackFire
It's true, he is.

TethAdamTheRock
Proof

Bashar Teg
shit way to go about asking for a favor.

you good at painting a home and refinishing a deck? prove it bro.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
shit way to go about asking for a favor.

you good at painting a home and refinishing a deck? prove it bro. Lol cant trust people these days rolling on floor laughing

Bashar Teg
give me any image and i will lens-flare that shit so hard.

Robtard
My MS Paint skills are second to none.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Robtard
My MS Paint skills are second to none. Lol mastered that one

Robtard
You challenging me to an MS Paint-off, bruv?

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Robtard
You challenging me to an MS Paint-off, bruv? I wish, but I only have a Ipad, No Desktop Computers.

Scribble
I'm fantastic at photoshop, as long as I'm working in 540x150 dimensions. Otherwise, no.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Scribble
I'm fantastic at photoshop, as long as I'm working in 540x150 dimensions. Otherwise, no. So signatures then

Firefly218
I'm a photoshop genius yo

Prof. T.C McAbe
I am a scientist these days but my first (studied) profession was Graphic Design. So yes, Illustrator, InDesign and PS. Wht do you need? Just need to know how time consuming it is.

Sacred Fire
I used to handle PS quite a bit, but it's been a long time. Plus, I no longer actually have the program, but I could probably fimd a way around that. I actually did a small favor for someone here a few years ago, so I can do that again, I might give it a try. Though, I'm a bit shorter on time than I used to be, and it would larger depend on the perameters of the request, of course. Still, if you want to PM me the details, feel free to do so, and we'll figure it out from there. I have wanted to sharpen myself at it again, so if I can do anything, I may welcome the opportunity. smile

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/vBHq3Qe.jpg

socool8520
^ Shizzz looks legit to me. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.