Could Composite Darth Traya solo Canon Malachor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Circumstances

This is Traya with her Sith assassin feats scaled (per Sunrazer/AP cutcontent reasoning)

*Traya can only use the force to kill the team (per killing Elite Sith)

*Answers must be based on feats

*Canon nexus effects are present

*Starting distance 5 feet

Canon Team is composed of: Darth Vader, Old Master Maul, Ahsoka Tano, Kanan Jarrus, Fifth Brother, Eighth Brother, Seventh Sister, Ezra Bridger, and Blind Kanan

(Bonus: Traya can get the assistance of 20 Elite Sith and Vrook Lamar)
Who wins

SunRazer
I thought Traya made it into Canon with the "composite" Darth Traya thing. Shouldn't have got my hopes even slightly high, though. I didn't expect the holocron lady or whatever to be her.

carthage
Traya is composite with AP and Sunrazer cut content 'feats'

Ursumeles
Stop with the spite threads Carthage erm
Vrook puts them all in Stasis lol

carthage
What defense does Vader have against drain?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ok, Traya could actually win the bonus. Like, she wouldn't win a majority, but if Traya takes on Vader while 20 force-sucking assassins and a Jedi master who IIRC is implied to be more powerful than Kavar, who casually stuns groups of soldiers and was the most likely candidate to lead the Jedi against the mandalorians after Revan, and helped to rebuild the Jedi Temple fairly quickly, (I recall Nova arguing within a matter of minutes,) attack some padawans, some dudes who can't beat the padawans, and Ahsoka, then I could see Traya pulling 1/10 under the right circumstances. Or Traya and the assassins just collectively giga-drain the hell out of the team. There's always a chance. smile

SunRazer
Congratulations on citing all the things that Carthage mocks, giving him more of a reason to make troll threads about those things.

carthage
Feats for Vader, Maul, or Kanan that rival putting soldiers in Stasis?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wait...Outer God? Lovecraft fan? smile

And nah, I have some sort of immunity to Carthage's trolling, NewGuy's ire, and Ant's unrepentant rage and determination.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carthage
Feats for Vader, Maul, or Kanan that rival putting soldiers in Stasis?

****, I forgot about Maul.

Yeah, Traya wins 0/10 in the bonus as well.

Ursumeles
When you join Hangouts, you can debate with us about Lovecraft Nova smile

SunRazer
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wait...Outer God? Lovecraft fan? smile

You might think that. I couldn't possibly comment.

carthage
No one is showing me any drain resistance feats

Traya can solo with drain because she kills Elite Sith

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SunRazer
You might think that. I couldn't possibly comment.

Are you Yog Sothoth, Nyarlathotep, or Azathoth? or Shub-Nigurath. But we don't talk about him. smile

SunRazer
The Blind Idiot God.

Perhaps I could rename my title "Great Old One" and call myself Cthugha or Hastur. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If you're Azathoth, then I wanna be Nyarlathotep. smile

Nah. Only Nodens is worth any attention other than the Outer Gods.

SunRazer
You misspelt Cthulhu.

Also, Hastur's the original Voldemort. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Cthulhu is pathetic, even by Great Old Ones' standards.

Only Azathoth and Yog Sothoth could defeat the being in my sig/avatar, and you haven't proven you're either one of them. smile

SunRazer
Silence, child. Go and do the bidding of the Blind Idiot God. smile

Ursumeles
Yeah, we all bid to Tempest.

SunRazer
Not Legend and Neph. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-yog-sothoth-knows-the-gate-yog-sothoth-is-the-gate-yog-sothoth-is-the-key-and-guardian-h-p-lovecraft-117-73-59.jpg

Ursumeles
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/7e/dc/6f/7edc6f5e5258f1e5e39b76b09df99e69.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.