KotET Vaylin vs Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place in the Eternal Throne Room.

Round 1: Vaylin Chained, Vong Armor Krayt

Round 2: Vaylin Unchained, Reborn Krayt

I will argue with those who say Krayt, especially in Round 2. I'm not coming in with an agenda, I just need to get back into the swing of things, so to speak. smile

SunRazer
Krayt. For both. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What is your logos, my good man? the mode of persuasion, of course, not the Biblical version. smile

Ursumeles
Krayt wins smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What is your logos, my good man? the mode of persuasion, of course, not the Biblical version. smile

SunRazer
Do we really need an explanation for the first one?

For the second one, Vaylin really only has raw power. Krayt has significant edges in experience, skill and mastery. Dark Transfer is a pretty big advantage in both its offensive and healing aspects. And unless I'm mistaken, Vaylin is no match for the Reborn Emperor in the art of the duel, either. smile

EDIT: Nvm, didn't see that it was Vong Krayt in the first one. But his feats/accolades are still better.smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Uhh, yesh?

I would argue that Vaylin has a power edge over Krayt, and her skill at her peak isn't as low as her fight with Senya may make it seem. She was dueling a more powerful version of Arcann for a pretty significant portion of time, with no clear advantage either way. You're right about DT, though.

Emperordmb
Krayt wins against chained. Unchained Vaylin wins.

MythLord
Originally posted by SunRazer
Krayt. For both. smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Krayt wins against chained. Unchained Vaylin wins. What about Unchained Vaylin with Limitations Shed?

cs_zoltan
Even unchained Vaylin got nothing on Krayt.

Azronger
I can make a pretty detailed argument, if you want me to, Skillz smile

S_W_LeGenD
1. Either way
2. Vaylin

And those who think that Vaylin is lacking in techniques, are absolutely misinformed.

Rockydonovang
yea, vaylin's mom doesn't know what she's talking about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.