Introduction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Let's say if the beings below was transported over to their opposite Universe (Marvel to DC and DC to Marvel), what opening would you have for them? Their first appearance opening. Provide a scenario where either of these beings would appear for the very first time.

Thor
Surfer
Superman
Hulk
Spiderman

You don't have to use everyone here. If you even want to include someone that's not on the list, feel free but remember, opposite universe intro.

TethAdamTheRock
Thor

An opening fight vs Superman via hammer toss

Surfer

Opening fight vs Green lantern after he scans him in his Sector

Superman

Opening fight vs hulk where hulk is underestimated

Hulk

Runs into Doomsday on his way to kill Superman

Spiderman

Runs into batman & batman villians (killer croc, bane, cheetah, catwoman)

StiltmanFTW
HI CARVER YOU'RE NEW HERE

I'M STILTMAN NICE TO MEET YOU MAN

I LIKE COMICS, YOU????

Cogito
Hulk appears in the DCU, and the Justice League arrives on the scene. Suddenly, they get a report of a tornado or some shit and everyone leaves to deal with the bigger threat.

Only Batman remains, as only Batman is needed.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I LIKE COMICS, YOU???? laughing

I never went to that introduction forums

golem370
Thor-Superman and Wonder Woman are fighting, Superman is about to land the final hit when a bolt of lightning strikes him and as it a magical bolt of lightning k.o's Superman. Wonder Woman gets up to see Thor standing by her all Majestic.

Silver Surfer-Lobo is going through space when he comes apon a Silver Streak flying he tries to catch up, finally SS stops and asks him why is he chasing him Lobo says never seen a Silver Naked Streaker before.

Kal~El is on earth when Galactus shows up to devour the planet but Kal decides to becomes a herald for him so he can find uninhabited planets Galactus gives him the power cosmic and off they go.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I LIKE COMICS, YOU????

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Cogito
Hulk appears in the DCU, and the Justice League arrives on the scene. Suddenly, they get a report of a tornado or some shit and everyone leaves to deal with the bigger threat.

Only Batman remains, as only Batman is needed.

thumb up

Damborgson
Thor wakes up in the DC universe after the events of Ragnarok, no Odin Force, with Mjolnir crashing into Earth. Superman goes to investigate.

Scarlet315
Spiderman (feat. Nightwing):
Nightwing is atop a building looking for potential threats in Bludhaven when he hears a woman shout. He looks down and sees a purse snatcher running and turning into an alleyway. Nightwing somersaults down and turns into the alley to find the thief trapped in spider webs. " Let me guess radioactive birdie? Nightwing turns and sees Spiderman perched on the side of the wall with no harness. "I said did you get bit by a radioactive birdie?" Nightwing retorts, " comedy is my schtick."

staxamillion
spider-man gets to gotham and starts wrecking fools. Batsy and Spidey become the yin and yang of gotham with spidey giving citizens hope and bats giving criminals fear. they'd bond over family members that has passed and the responsibility they feel.

bats comes to NYC and gets took out by some avengers iteration/ or some motely crew (there is always tons of heros there). they keep him around because he gets results even though he's crazy. he gets treated like moon knight or the punisher (in comic) because he was crazy enough for gotham which is too crazy for anywhere else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.