Wikileaks busts CIA Hacking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Looks like Wikileaks is at it again, throwing out a massive barrage of info on the CIA and their hacking practices.

Thoughts? Although suspicious given the timing and that Wikileaks is practically an overt wing of russia's propaganda machine these days, if true I doubt this looks good for the CIA.

Flyattractor
If Wiki was a real threat the CIA would have had them all "
DISAPPEARED" by now...

Zack M
Wow. This is huge.

5fCESxU1Ccs

Robtard
Originally posted by Nephthys

Thoughts? Although suspicious given the timing and that Wikileaks is practically an overt wing of russia's propaganda machine these days, if true I doubt this looks good for the CIA.

Wonder is Assange is being paid or if Putin has damning info on him.

Surtur
Surely it's not true, the CIA has an impeccable record and you're destroying freedom by suggesting otherwise. We need to work with these people, not dare question them.

After all, this is indeed something Russia would do, so obviously we wouldn't behave this way.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Zack M
Wow. This is huge.

5fCESxU1Ccs
very troubling...too bad that alt-right bronie had to go on an unhinged anti-obama/clinton rant. blah blah obama playing golf blah blah killary emails.

Robtard
Speaking of, where are all the people who mocked Obama for golfing here and there now that Donald 'I won't take vacations' Trump is going to Mar-A-Lago weekend after weekend vacationing it up and draining our tax dollars like water? Weird, it's almost like they have different standards.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Speaking of, where are all the people who mocked Obama for golfing here and there now that Donald 'I won't take vacations' Trump is going to Mar-A-Lago weekend after weekend vacationing it up and draining our tax dollars like water? Weird, it's almost like they have different standards.

Where would they ever learn to have different standards from?!

Bashar Teg

just to be clear: i think the topic should be of grave concern to everyone. i just think the guy in that video is pure clownshoes and only serves to distract from the problem with his irrelevant horseshit.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i think the topic should be of grave concern to everyone.

Why? It's only seemingly saying not only can they hack certain devices, they can make it look like the hacks came from other places(I assume even other countries). That isn't really relevant considering what we've been dealing with in this country recently, the ability to make a hack look like it came from somewhere it didn't wouldn't come into play at all.

Since I'd agree if they could do that it would be all kinds of disturbing, far more than anything currently going on. So it must not be true.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Why? It's only seemingly saying not only can they hack certain devices, they can make it look like the hacks came from other places(I assume even other countries). That isn't really relevant considering what we've been dealing with in this country recently, the ability to make a hack look like it came from somewhere it didn't.

you don't even understand the topic or it's possible ramifications. rather than learn, you choose to type your usual nonsense and act smug while being absolutely clueless. you're a complete joke, tbh.

Robtard
Where would they ever learn to have different standards from?!

Dear Surtur. Pointing the finger at others doesn't dismiss one's poor behavior, it just makes them look like a childish clown, as you often do. eg Would you excuse a pedophile's actions because someone else is a murderer? No, we would not. When will you learn this? Grow up, sport.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you don't even understand the topic or it's possible ramifications. rather than learn, you choose to type your usual nonsense and act smug while being absolutely clueless. you're a complete joke, tbh.

I understand the ramifications just fine lol. Which is why for their own sake, the CIA best be praying it's not true.

Surtur
Dear Surtur. Pointing the finger at others doesn't dismiss one's poor behavior, it just makes them look like a childish clown, as you often do. eg Would you excuse a pedophile's actions because someone else is a murderer? No, we would not. When will you learn this? Grow up, sport.

Dear Rob: I get it that you're butthurt. Nobody cares. When will you learn that using words like "sport" doesn't really add anything, other than to make you look like a condescending little twatt? From: Surtur.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Zack M
Wow. This is huge.

5fCESxU1Ccs
This guy used russia-insider.com as a source in his vid description so that's dodgy as ****.

Nephthys
Surter, shut up and take your petty bs out of my thread. Robtard, stop needling him pointlessly. Thank you.

Flyattractor
Gee Nepy. If you want others to play nice in your threads maybe you should try doing the same thing.

Just a suggestion.

carthage
Surter, shut up and take your petty bs out of my thread. Robtard, stop needling him pointlessly. Thank you.

Weren't you bitching about Wikileaks by saying they were Pro putin back when you were shilling for Clinton? laughing out loud

Glad to know you can jump ship and post stories about them when they tickle your fancy

Lord Lucien
https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Looks like Wikileaks is at it again Ohhh those crazy kids and their wacky leeks. What will they get up to next week?

Flyattractor
OK. I TRIED to watch this Vid. Honest I did, but when I heard the words "Hillary" and "Penetration" used in the same sentence....I had to stop before I puked....Oh I can almost taste it.....
https://media.giphy.com/media/DsdVe5jhHWNC8/giphy.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Gee Nepy. If you want others to play nice in your threads maybe you should try doing the same thing.

Just a suggestion.

The most hilarious thing is Rob came in and tried to deflect the topic into shit about Obama and Trumps golfing habits. None of the usual suspects came to shout "deflection!". Strange. Almost as if they have a different set of standards.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Ohhh those crazy kids and their wacky leeks. What will they get up to next week?

It's almost like in allowing stuff to be leaked that made Trump look bad..someone decided "hey, why not make the CIA look really really really really bad too with some leaks".

Who knew this could be the consequence of these kinds of games?

Surtur
Well shit it is looking more and more like this is legit lol.

Robtard
The most hilarious thing is Rob...Waahhhh! Waaaahhhhh! Waaahhhh!!!11!

Instead of continuing to whine over wrongs that only exist in your mind, why not post on topic? CIA, Wikileaks, and that. Go!

Surtur
Instead of continuing to whine over wrongs that only exist in your mind, why not post on topic? CIA, Wikileaks, and that. Go!

Post on topic, like about golfing? Okay.

Flyattractor
Obama should own up to his African Black Heritage and only play the Basket-Ball!

Surtur

Flyattractor
Ok. I haven't really looked into this, but is the point of this to make us care that the CIA and World Goverments in general are spying on us in totally unethical and in someways quite illegal and using that info against us?

So why do you think the general populace will start giving a shit about this now?

Nobody gives a shit any more.

Surtur
Ok. I haven't really looked into this, but is the point of this to make us care that the CIA and World Goverments in general are spying on us in totally unethical and in someways quite illegal and using that info against us?

So why do you think the general populace will start giving a shit about this now?

Nobody gives a shit any more.

Well I think anyone who is shocked by their spying is indeed naive. However, the bigger story is the fact they can hack you and leave behind digital fingerprints that make it seem like the hack came from somewhere else.

Which, in a time where they are claiming they have evidence of Russian hacking ,etc. that kinda puts up a huge red flag.

Flyattractor
The CIA has been getting away with this shit since they Killed Prez Kennedy.

AMRLZLRI5lM

oops... I bet I just got put on ANOTHER list...

Surtur
I don't think they killed Kennedy, I just think they covered up their connections to the guy who did kill him.

Flyattractor
I don't think they killed Kennedy, I just think they covered up their connections to the guy who did kill him.

Oh so the CIA was just ACCOMPLICES to Murder. Yes.. That is MUCH better.

Surtur
Oh so the CIA was just ACCOMPLICES to Murder. Yes.. That is MUCH better.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a marine who defected to Russia and yet..was somehow allowed to come back into this country with no fuss, and able to bring his Russian wife with him. I say again: the cold war was in full swing and this marine openly defected, it was in the newspapers and stuff.

He also spoke Russian, which isn't something they usually train people in the military to speak. Not unless you're going to be taking part in some sort of counter intelligence training.

IMO the CIA sent him to Russia in an attempt to spy. The Russians themselves probably realized this since all they did with him was stick him in some factory job.

I think being over there he was more or less "radicalized". So you can see why the CIA would not want anyone to know their connections to him. Since I can't figure out why they would allow a former marine who defected to come back here so easily, and bringing a Russian wife back at the time would have been extremely difficult even if he had never defected.

They got extremely lucky someone killed Oswald.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.