Are TFU II trailers canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
The wall one and snow one comes to mind.

NTJack0
No. There's no reason they would be.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NTJack0
No. There's no reason they would be.

Azronger
Don't think so. Someone should ask Chee or Blackman.

NewGuy01
No, because those scenes don't happen in the game. IIRC, Starkiller never encounters Vader on a snowy planet.

Darth Truculent
TFU has been removed from canon due to the geniuses at Disney who ****ed up the SW by getting rid of the EU

NewGuy01
A round of applause for Truculent's annual, two-years-too-late post?

Zenwolf
Don't think trailers are canon for any games, unless noted otherwise.

Selenial
I mean, just playing devil's advocate, but we take the Deceived, Return and Hope trailers as canon simply because there's references to those events in other material.

Should we not only discount them if they're disproved? Innocent until proven guilty and all that, anything released by Lucasarts in any official capacity is supposed to be canon.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Selenial
I mean, just playing devil's advocate, but we take the Deceived, Return and Hope trailers as canon simply because there's references to those events in other material.

Should we not only discount them if they're disproved? Innocent until proven guilty and all that, anything released by Lucasarts in any official capacity is supposed to be canon.

That the case, then only the Snow TFU 2 trailer should be dismissed, but even then that's more to location, because he did fight Vader. The Arena one should also be, since Starkiller didn't fight that version of the Grog.

The E3 trailer should be fine though, since he did face all of those enemies and showed powers which do fall in line with what he's capable of in game and novel. Though he didn't face them like right after the other immediate.

Darth Abonis
Non-canon. Why would you think otherwise.

TheNuisanceBird
The first game trailers that were supposed to be canon I can think of off the top of my head are the Old Republic Ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.