Yoda V.S giga greenskin army.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Yoda AKA super gretchin.

V.S an army of giga nobs, nobs in mega armor, warbosses, and some black orks from warhammer fantasy.

200 of each, 5 warbosses. One giga warboss.

Can Yoda teach those big green meanies that size doesn't matter?
Or does the whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag power of so many bigs orks render ork imune to light saber?

Revanchiste
up

cs_zoltan
https://media.giphy.com/media/13J0oQQmaxxB8Q/giphy.gif

Revanchiste
Hahaha I have foudn a good one.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
https://media.giphy.com/media/13J0oQQmaxxB8Q/giphy.gif
up

Revanchiste
Hey do'nt up when you are not the one posting this topic, nobody has answer the question yet.

Revanchiste
up.

Revanchiste
Up.

cs_zoltan
Bump it one more time and it goes from pathetic to sad.

Nephthys
I mean, I'm pretty sure Warhammer 40k weapons are powerful enough that they'd just shred him to pieces...

Revanchiste
THEY ARE ****ING ORK.
NOBS THEY ARE NOT MEK BOYZ THEY ARE NOBS THey just use big hammer made out of scrap or chain ax, the best thing they have is the power claws, and the very loud guins on thi nobs in mega armors.
(Yess because ork thik that the more a gun is lou the more it is efefctive, so they don't understand why ssniper rifles with supressor could be effective...)

They are dangerous not because of their weaponary but BECAUSE NOBS ARE BIG AND MEANIE.

Some time they will go with chopass and sluga pistol. And of course when I say nobs I think mellee nobs Of course not comando nobs nor nobs that lead a suad of shoota or somthing else, nope, I really mean full dumb close quarter combat nobs.
All muscles, all resilliance, no brain, no subtility whatsoever.

The only ****ingr ange they will have will be Kustom guns why KUStom bkuz we da ork that is why.

https://www.google.fr/search?client=firefox-b&biw=1280&bih=652&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=dawn+of+war+2+nobs&oq=dawn+of+war+2+nobs&gs_l=img.3...88834.96329.0.96553.18.16.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.img..18.0.0.NxpRqrNQEE8&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.150120842,d.d2s&dpr=1&ech=1&psi=cT7NWPKVEMn7adGXtNAC.1489845860187.3&ei=cT7NWPKVEMn7adGXtNAC&emsg=NCSR&noj=1#imgrc=_

Look at the picture with greenskins in it.

Revanchiste
up

samappo
Yoda wins, thread closed lol.

Revanchiste
Elaborate. how does he overcome that giant whaaagh og ridiculously tough nobs? Because nobs are incredibly hard to kill, ork are hard to kill nobs een more. I mean nobs are really strong their weapons are primitives and will focus more on melle than other orks... But their hammer while made out of scraps are tough heavy blunt and sharp. And since there is a mother****ing giant nobs behind (he won't be agile, nor subttle) if it hit it reduce yoda to greenn goo.

I found that funny because to abn ork yoda look like a gretchin or a grot.

Gretchin or grot are ork slave/food yess like the suiggs gretchin and grot serve of food for the orks..... And slave for the meks boys and all that building thing caping things cleaning thing taking boring defensive position, being used as carpet or chair, or even more hilarous a pillow for the ork warboss.

Because in ork society the biggest and strongest you are the better.

And yoda is like size matter not....

I am excited to see a giant ork army get stomp by yoda, just to immagine thr ork face of giant WTF? BUt in the otehr hand look at the numbers. Yoda is not cleaning that soon.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Bump it one more time and it goes from pathetic to sad.
It's sad now.

Revanchiste
yep it is sad 40K is a great universe too.

Revanchiste
NObs can break tanks with thsoe hammer you know.....

samappo

Revanchiste
Arf your like that one crittic that saw ghost in tehs ell and was yhea i hate action films....

NemeBro
What the **** is a giga warboss?

Revanchiste

Revanchiste
squigs*

Revanchiste
up again

Revanchiste
Heho !

Revanchiste
Up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.