Deadpool vs Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
- Melee fight in the middle of the street.
- Both are out to kill.
- Psylocke has her psi-whip/sword. Deadpool has his swords.
- For the sake of the thread, neither can damage their opponent's weapons.

Who wins?

Dreampanther
Deadpool sees it's Olivia Munn playing Psylocke, immediately goes into full-on lecher mode, and promptly gets his ass kicked while saying things like: "Harder, ooh, do it harder, now a little to the left."

carthage
Deadpool's blades can't really deflect her Katana, so assuming she launches her psy whip either he dodges it and outmanuevers her and kills her or gets cut in half and dies.

She also did well against Beast, which impresses me more than Wade getting clowned by Francis and killing featless mercs

TheVaultDweller
I have a confession to make. I actually decided to make this match after seeing this:

http://i.imgur.com/2Wziw4O.gif

FrothByte
Psylocke should win based on pure skill and physical stats. The only thing that gives DP the advantage is his healing.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Deadpool sees it's Olivia Munn playing Psylocke, immediately goes into full-on lecher mode, and promptly gets his ass kicked while saying things like: "Harder, ooh, do it harder, now a little to the left."

Vanessa would kick his ass if she found out.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I have a confession to make. I actually decided to make this match after seeing this:

http://i.imgur.com/2Wziw4O.gif

Hah! That's awesome. Also, I'm surprised that Munn actually looks quite skilled with that sword, or at least as far as flourishes go.

Dreampanther
Vanessa would kick his ass if she found out.

Because she also has a crush on Olivia Munn and she wanted to be in on a threesome.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Hah! That's awesome. Also, I'm surprised that Munn actually looks quite skilled with that sword, or at least as far as flourishes go.

Supposedly, she trained for "6 hours a day" in preparation for her role in X-Men: Apocalypse. No idea how many days it actually was though.

FrothByte
Supposedly, she trained for "6 hours a day" in preparation for her role in X-Men: Apocalypse. No idea how many days it actually was though.

Well, usually to be that graceful with a weapon in a candid video you'd need more training than the usual "rushed bootcamp training" that actors go through. Makes me wonder if she already had some form of martial arts background.

Edit: Nevermind. Googled it and found out she's a blackbelt. Watched some of her vids and she looks surprisingly skilled.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Edit: Nevermind. Googled it and found out she's a blackbelt. Watched some of her vids and she looks surprisingly skilled.

Huh, she just became like 50% hotter in my eyes. laughing I like girls who know how to kick ass.

Dr Will Hatch
Deadpool sword fights her with his massive erection.

TethAdamTheRock

http://i.imgur.com/2Wziw4O.gif is that gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.