Waverider vs. Insane Genis Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
-Waverider (pre-Flashpoint)-
http://i.imgur.com/tkLZeye.jpg

VS.

-Genis Vell (Insane)-
http://i.imgur.com/RfY9z4a.jpg

How goes this?

nwg202
Nice fight.

Galan007
Thanks.

Thoughts on the outcome?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Galan007
-Waverider (pre-Flashpoint)-
http://i.imgur.com/tkLZeye.jpg

How goes this?
Really Galan? How do you expect this to be a fair fight when you use this scan? Smh...

leonidas
i can't figure this fight. genis is the more powerful of the 2 imo. not sure it's all that close. but does he have a defense against all the time-related shenanigans wr can throw at him? always tough beating someone who has such good control of time. so many ways for wr to f*** him up. it would all depend on genis' ability to counter getting tossed around in time, or maybe even killed before becoming genis....

Zack M
I'd say Waverider because of all that time shit he can do, plus he's not that far off, power wise.

Zack M
You, Galan?

spetznaz
Originally posted by leonidas
i can't figure this fight. genis is the more powerful of the 2 imo. not sure it's all that close. but does he have a defense against all the time-related shenanigans wr can throw at him? always tough beating someone who has such good control of time. so many ways for wr to f*** him up. it would all depend on genis' ability to counter getting tossed around in time, or maybe even killed before becoming genis....

Does it count as self-BFR if you go back in the future to kill someone's ancestors?

DarkSaint85
Personally, I don't think so.

Cogito
I think the rules have always been that self-time travel is considered self-bfr on these boards. Don't think that's a written rule though.

"Id"
Penis-Vell

leonidas
Originally posted by spetznaz
Does it count as self-BFR if you go back in the future to kill someone's ancestors?

good question. like the others i'm not sure.

Smurph
Originally posted by spetznaz
Does it count as self-BFR if you go back in the future to kill someone's ancestors? Not if you sashay all the way there.

DarkSaint85
good question. like the others i'm not sure.

Unlike DS, he of the iron intellect.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Smurph
Not if you sashay all the way there.
laughing

Digi

thumb up

Forum canon.

StyleTime
thumb up

Don't see how Genis could defend against such refined grace.

Galan007
but does he have a defense against all the time-related shenanigans wr can throw at him? Zemo beat Photon by placing him in a perpetual time-loop(or something along those lines), so my first inclination was to say that Genis likely doesn't have a way to counter *all* of Waverider's temporal abilities.

However, Insane Genis' mindset essentially made him a different character entirely -- he did shit that none of his other versions came close to doing, after all. So with that in mind, I'm really not sure how he'd cope with Waverider(ergo this thread.) stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.