Exar Kun & Ulic Qel-Droma vs Darth Vader & the Dark Apprentice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Vader and Starkiller's perfect clone the Dark Apprentice have succeeded in hunting down and destroying the Rebels. They attempt to fulfil their destiny by destroying the Emperor. When they approach him, however, they find themselves beset by the Emperor's Force Storm, which transports them through time and space.

It is now the height of the Great Sith War in 3996 BBY. Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma have reached the height of their powers, and on Yavin IV, find Darth Vader and the Dark Apprentice at their doorstep, slaughtering Massassi and Krath guards alike. All combatants draw their blades and ready their Force powers.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-out

Who wins?

Azronger
Prime or TFU 2 Vader?

AncientPower
1.Dark Apprentice hype really doesn't serve to minimise that he's the weaklink.

2.Kun is MVP.

3.Team 1.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Azronger
Prime or TFU 2 Vader?

A round for each.

Azronger
Originally posted by SunRazer
A round for each.

Both lose Force and all-out, although prime may win sabers.

cs_zoltan
>Changing your password to quit KMC then making a new account level of retard

>AP level of retard

carthage
Team 2 in all

Dark Apprentice would stomp Ulic in the force

AncientPower
Zoltan with nothing but Ad Hominem as per usual.

Accept your failures.

Rockydonovang
people claiming starkiller rivals tfu 2 vader based on what a previous verison of him, did to a previous version of vader in 3,2,1...

cs_zoltan
Don't kid yourself AP, your delirious ramblings warrant nothing more from any sane person.

McP
Split

AncientPower
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Don't kid yourself AP, I can't debate for shit.

Selenial
An argument can definitely be made for Team 2 here, but I'm pretty torn down the middle. Shame this thread didn't get more traction, I'd be interested in some arguments.

Originally posted by AncientPower
Zoltan with nothing but Ad Hominem as per usual.

Accept your failures.
Do you just not know what Ad Hominem is? You throw around the term incorrectly more than you actually use it correctly mmm

AncientPower
All Zoltan does is attack me, are you sure you understand what Ad Hominem means? Attacking somebody's character rather than their argument.

Geistalt
Doesn't make your argument any less moronic.

AncientPower
Case in point.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by AncientPower
All Zoltan does is attack me, are you sure you understand what Ad Hominem means? Attacking somebody's character rather than their argument.

Ad hominem is a logical fallacy. Considering I wasn't debating with you, calling you a retard is not a fallacy just the truth laughing out loud

chingchangwalla
Exar rapes Either with the force

TgKWindRenegade
1. Exar and ulic
2. Vader and TDA
3. Question can vaders armor stop their amulets dark energy? No? Then ulic and exar

Geistalt
Originally posted by TgKWindRenegade
1. Vader and TDA.
2. Either way.
3. Question: Does Team 2 get amulets? If not, Team 1.

TgKWindRenegade
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Exar rapes Either with the force well while vaders force potential was decreased his prowess and use of TK became one of a kind and seeing as how sith alchemy is technically not kind actual force power AND he doesn't exactly like force lightning I give it to vader

carthage
DA oneshots Ulic

Exar gets raped by Vaders TK

GG

TgKWindRenegade
Originally posted by Geistalt
all out means using everything at their disposal right?

Dispray
Vader and TDA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.