Marka Ragnos Quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Not exactly new, but it's from an obscure source and I haven't seen it discussed here yet. Here it is:

Also bumps up Hord, I guess, since he's the greatest Ancient Sith duelist and Ragnos is apparently nearly "unwoundable" (invulnerable) in combat.

Ursumeles
Refers to All-Out, not sabers smile

AncientPower
That only makes him even more insane, holistically.

Azronger
Nice find.

MythLord
Seems like a Force Barrier feat, to me; or it implies he's so far above most people they can't harm him... which is pretty evident for any high tier duelist.

NewGuy01
It's just saying Ragnos was a damn good Juggernaut. What does it say for Sadow? IIRC he's the basis for the Marauder choice.

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's just saying Ragnos was a damn good Juggernaut. What does it say for Sadow? IIRC he's the basis for the Marauder choice.

Something about intuitively knowing where someone was weakest and where best to strike.

Yeh, the quotes have been around for a while. Never really thought about posting them RE the Ancient Sith though, the convos are just good for dissuading imbecile TOR-ites who insist that each canon class could master both disciplines...

SunRazer
Originally posted by MythLord
Seems like a Force Barrier feat, to me; or it implies he's so far above most people they can't harm him... which is pretty evident for any high tier duelist.

Definitely not Barrier. It's referring to him being a Juggernaut, and either his insane durability or just being incredibly good at combat like you said.

Originally posted by NewGuy01

Yep. And here's the full quote (which references both Ragnos and Sadow):

MythLord
Originally posted by SunRazer
Definitely not Barrier. It's referring to him being a Juggernaut, and either his insane durability or just being incredibly good at combat like you said.

I mean, it says he "focused the dark side" to become nigh-unwoundable. But yeah, since it's referring to the Juggernaut it suggests excellent skill in combat, something we already know Marka is.

SunRazer
Focused the dark side in a combative sense. thumb up

Well, some more hype is always welcome for Ragnos, especially if it's a bit more defined than some of his other rather ambiguous accolades.

Beniboybling
I just hope people realise the source for this is some random on the Imp station speaking thousands of years after Ragnos' reign, lest they attempt to take it at face value in a debate or something...

Originally posted by AncientPower
Being far more powerful than Marka Ragnos who is nigh-invulnerable in combat.
Too late. sick

SunRazer
Well, it's possible that it was intended by the writers as something legitimate, and I'd assume that in-universe, Lord Lokar at least based his opinion on historical accounts. But whatever. Fallible accolades are still accolades.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.