"Reasons to Vote for Democrats" is a best selling book on Amazon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur

Robtard
Gag gifts sell well when there's a market; considering the volatile political climate we've had for the last year+, this is no surprise.

Did this really need a thread of it's own? What exactly do you expect to discuss?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Did this really need a thread of it's own? What exactly do you expect to discuss?

I do find it curious now suddenly you seem to care about if something deserves a thread of its own lol.

But anyways, this part of the forum is nearly dead, I wasn't expecting anything. Just having a laugh.

Did you have any further inquiries?

Adam Grimes
You seem to be trying too hard, I've had my laugh 10/10 m8. thumb up

BackFire
That's pretty funny.

NemeBro
A reasonably funny joke. thumb up

Astner
Although I'm pretty sure everyone who buys it is aware of the fact that it's full of blank pages. It's pretty interesting how you can sell a book on its name alone.

Flyattractor
It is filled to capacity with actual Leftist Progressive Knowledge....and it still has plenty of room to spare.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You seem to be trying too hard, I've had my laugh 10/10 m8. thumb up

More seems like you and Rob are trying hard to whine about stuff, all the while saying I whine a lot.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BackFire
That's pretty funny.

Originally posted by NemeBro

did you both sustain brain injuries recently? it has all the originality and wit of a spencer's gag-gift circa 1989.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
did you both sustain brain injuries recently? it has all the originality and wit of a spencer's gag-gift circa 1989.

Lmao! This guy is triggered not because he thinks it lacks originality and wit(he has laughed at Whirlys troll posts,so wit and originality ain't a requirement for this dude) but because they said a joke in a topic I had posted is funny.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Lmao! This guy is triggered not because he thinks it lacks originality and wit(he has laughed at Whirlys troll posts,so wit and originality ain't a requirement for this dude) but because they said a joke in a topic I had posted is funny.

shhhh calm yourself, tenderbuns.

Surtur
Yeah, cuz I'm the one who had a meltdown because other people dared to find something humorous that you didn't find witty and original enough lol.

This wasn't even people going "I'm literally in tears from laughing right now". It was "pretty" funny and "reasonably' funny.

Bashar Teg
i always thought "meltdown" is when someone posts a personal attack-rant out of pure rage and resentment. but i guess i was wrong and what it really means is "an opinion that hurt surtur's delicate feelings".

Surtur
i always thought "meltdown" is when someone posts a personal attack-rant out of pure rage and resentment. but i guess i was wrong and what it really means is "an opinion that hurt surtur's delicate feelings".

You and your pals toss out words like triggered and meltdown when they aren't appropriate all the time. So even if you think it's not appropriate now, do you not feel it hypocritical of you? I realize the rationale, as it always is, is that you guys always use it correctly(you do not).

Are you truly not aware you do this? Because I could kinda accept "ignorance" as an excuse.

Bashar Teg
was this book your creation? is that why you're all triggery now? i'm sorry surtur.

IT'S SOOOO FUNNY. GOOD JOB. SMART BOY thumb up

now dry those peepers

Surtur
was this book your creation? is that why you're all triggery now? i'm sorry surtur.

IT'S SOOOO FUNNY. GOOD JOB. SMART BOY thumb up

now dry those peepers

Lmao! Did you intend to prove my point for me or was it a happy accident?

Bashar Teg
http://i.imgur.com/DldSHoum.jpg

Surtur
Of course, anyone laughing at you is secretly crying inside. But you totally aren't doing that when you laugh at others lol.

Please continue to respond, you are making this thread much more entertaining. People somewhat complimenting a thread I made has triggered you. Hell it's not even my own personal joke, I just posted the story and you still couldn't handle it. What does that say about you, do you think?

Bashar Teg
Of course, anyone laughing at you is secretly crying inside. But you totally aren't doing that when you laugh at others lol.

Please continue to respond, you are making this thread much more entertaining. People somewhat complimenting a thread I made has triggered you. Hell it's not even my own personal joke, I just posted the story and you still couldn't handle it. What does that say about you, do you think?

i mocked a gag-gift as unfunny, you took it personally and got triggered (as per the usual) and went on another one of your whiney rants.

Surtur
i mocked a gag-gift as unfunny, you took it personally and got triggered (as per the usual) and went on another one of your whiney rants.

Lmao, I love how whenever your BS is called out it's always that person who is triggered.

I typed one sentence about the troll, and you turned that into a "rant" lol. How do you square with that?

Silent Master
Actually, he accused two people that found it somewhat funny of having a brain injury, that could easily be seen as a personal attack, didn't his definition of meltdown include personal attacks?

Flyattractor
We should all report Bashy for being a Basher.

Adam Grimes
More seems like you and Rob are trying hard to whine about stuff, all the while saying I whine a lot. This is why you should buy a dictionary instead of a gag-gift.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
This is why you should buy a dictionary instead of a gag-gift.

I have one, I can lend it to you. The first word I recommend you look up is "denial".

Stigma
That's pretty funny.

thumb up

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03/09/reasons-to-vote-for-democrats-book-is-an-amazon-best-seller-but-theres-a-hilarious-twist/

thumb up laughing out loud

BackFire

I like Spencer's. Mostly for the shirts with boobs on them, though.

NemeBro
I like Spencer's. Mostly for the shirts with boobs on them, though. Why would you need a shirt with boobs on them when your man-titties are going to be filling them once you put it on?

Flyattractor
He puts on the shirt so that when you are fondling them Nemmy you can at least PRETEND they are good looking boobies.

BackFire
Why would you need a shirt with boobs on them when your man-titties are going to be filling them once you put it on?

They're too hairy for me to enjoy.

Surtur
I feel like this book really on scratched the surface, no doubt there is enough material for a sequel.

Beniboybling
Already been done:

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-Deserves-Trust-Respect-Admiration/dp/1540743225

Looks like this is the butthurt response. sad

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Already been done:

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-Deserves-Trust-Respect-Admiration/dp/1540743225

Looks like this is the butthurt response. sad

Assuming those who did it even knew about this, lol.

Though hilariously enough it seems the democrat one was a best seller while the one about Trump was not.

Likewise if we're going to talk about butthurt, looking at the date of the book release this was definitely done out of being butthurt over Trumps win, the poor babies sad

Bashar Teg
you gonna cry surt?

Flyattractor
Do tears of laughter count?

Surtur
you gonna cry surt?

I'm merely using logic. If this democrat book is apparently an example of being butthurt over the other book, how could that book not be an example of being butthurt over Trump?

Raisen

You're a very angry person

Surtur
Originally posted by Raisen

How dare you use ANY variation of a "you mad bro" on these people. That is their schtick, it's all they have left at this point. Don't take it away from them.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Raisen

awww does baby's butt hurt?

Surtur
^^^ Case in point.

Bashar Teg
#buttsurt #hurtfeefees

Silent Master
I find it kid of sad how you don't realize that what you're doing makes you look incredibly childish.

Surtur
#buttsurt #hurtfeefees

By your own logic you are more butthurt than anyone. Raisen is butthurt over asking if you are angry(according to you). Given you have pulled that same routine often(you mad bro? or calm down bro) this shows how often you truly are butthurt.

Are you aware of that?

Bashar Teg
oh no, teamboi #2 is on the attack now. #GoTeamTryHard

Surtur

Irony overload.

Bashar Teg
you're pretty cocky for someone would could improve the u.s. economy by drinking bleach.

Silent Master

I'm not attacking you, I know you're better than this, so I just don't understand why you're acting like a 2 year old that just had his ice cream stolen.

But if it makes you feel better, the childish comments applies to both sides, it's just that you're the one currently doing it.

Bashar Teg
SM acting like he suddenly has credibility here. cute.

Surtur
you're pretty cocky for someone would could improve the u.s. economy by drinking bleach.

It sounds like you've officially been broken.

Bashar Teg
...but you'll never be able to form BroTron without flyattractor. only BroTron can defeat me.

Surtur
...but you'll never be able to form BroTron without flyattractor. only BroTron can defeat me.

Not necessary, you've pretty much defeated yourself.

Silent Master

I'm just offering friendly advice, if you'd rather continue to act like a 2 year old, you're free to ignore my advice.

However consider this, if someone who didn't know either of us was reading this thread. who do you think they'd side with?

Bashar Teg
Not necessary, you've pretty much defeated yourself.

Originally posted by Silent Master
I'm just offering friendly advice, if you'd rather continue to act like a 2 year old, you're free to ignore my advice.

However consider this, if someone who didn't know either of us was reading this thread. who do you think they'd side with?

that's nice, dears

Surtur
that's nice, dears

Well yeah it is nice, but also really funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.