Sauron, Balrog, Witch King, & Saruman vs Spawn, Hellboy, Ghost Rider, & Dr Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
4 evil movie guys vs 4 good movie guys. Which team wins?

StealthRanger
Can't comment on Spawn and not sure what GR could so in the second movie, though he could probably beat the Witch-King and maybe Saruman. Hellboy, also don't know. Strange didn't show too much in the way of offensive powers that would allow him to stand up to say, Sauron

golem370
I see it breaking down like this
Sauron vs Ghost Rider

Balrog vs Spawn

Witch King vs Hellboy

Saruman vs Dr Strange

John Murdoch
Does the good guy team have the means to kill all the LOTR villain team? I mean, no one is a woman on the good guy team, which would mean they couldn't fulfill the prophecy of killing the Witch King. Unless something like Aragorn's defeat of the Ringwraiths in Fellowship would count, in which case Spawn and Ghost Rider are massive threats to team LOTR. Also, Hellboy has the most fighting skill, IMO, out of anyone here. By feats, he should be significantly faster and quicker than anyone in combat.

golem370
Penace Stare might work or hellfire from Ghost Rider Spawn was rather powerful when he began understanding his powers.

StiltmanFTW
Tolkien's villains, even from Jackson's movies, do not have the feats for fighting this comic team you put together here.

golem370
I think Balrog showed good feats when coming after the Fellowship like causing the cave walls to crack apart that would take alot of force and a weakened Sauron getting the better of Gandalf and Saruman beating him too.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Tolkien's villains, even from Jackson's movies, do not have the feats for fighting this comic team you put together here. I think you mean especially from the Jackson movies friend.

Book Sauron would clear the enemy team by himself. The Balrog might as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.