Canon Revenge of the Sith Junior Novel Released

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuvEOqKoOlE

Can be listened to / watched here.

Azronger
Aside from another quote declaring Sidious > Yoda, not really worth a read, IMO.

SunRazer
Quote, Az? Too lazy to get through all of it. No Anakin/Obi-Wan/Yoda/Dooku/Mace/Grievous hype?

MythLord
Dear God... the narration.

Azronger
Originally posted by SunRazer
Quote, Az? Too lazy to get through all of it. No Anakin/Obi-Wan/Yoda/Dooku/Mace/Grievous hype?

A fierce duel commenced. Yoda and Darth Sidious each used his side of the Force to try to defeat the other. But the Sith Lord's powers were too strong.

There's not really much else, except maybe this for Anakin, although it's kinda sketchy:

"My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count." The young Jedi quickly proved himself, and at Palpatine's urging, defeated Dooku once and for all.

I guess you could use it to quantify his power increase since the last time they fought (TCW S6?), but as I said, it's a bit sketchy.

SunRazer
Seems more like a guide than a junior novel.

Azronger
Yeah it was pretty shit, tbh

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Azronger
A fierce duel commenced. Yoda and Darth Sidious each used his side of the Force to try to defeat the other. But the Sith Lord's powers were too strong.Nice.

Rockydonovang
Disney canon novels are so fcking bad. WTF not just make the original and way better written noveliztions canon and stfu

Rockydonovang

got even more evidence(not that its remotely neccesary) about kenobi's ability to
focus himself(4:52)

Oh, this is interesting. Prior to his amp, mace was able to "hold his own" vs palpatine(6:49)

SunRazer
Mace isn't amped in canon.

Rockydonovang
Mace isn't amped in canon.
Well just saying in a composite thread it could be used

Also gives canon eveidence(aside from feloni's word) against kenobi being amped on florrum as many still baselessly try to claim

not sure why they kept this canon over the junior novel though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.