Revan vs Knightfall Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Is the new Sith Lord strong enough to beat Revan in his prime?

Sabers
Force
All out

Azronger
Yes, yes he is.

Ursumeles
Anakin in all, bar maybe Force.

SunRazer
No, he wins that as well.

Ursumeles
Yeah, Revan could only win via esoteric crap.

SunRazer
Anakin's raw power was said to be so unstoppable that not even the Force knowledge of the Jedi Masters in the Temple could give him pause, noting that Masters are supposed to be more powerful than most Jedi can even comprehend. Obviously Revan's breadth of knowledge and esoteric powers outstrips any of the Masters in the Temple at that time, but he'd need a serious get-out-of-jail-free card against someone who's capable of steamrolling through virtually any Jedi or Sith not named Yoda or Sidious (who are still very much on his level).

McP
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Anakin in all, bar maybe Force.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
Anakin's raw power was said to be so unstoppable that not even the Force knowledge of the Jedi Masters in the Temple could give him pause, noting that Masters are supposed to be more powerful than most Jedi can even comprehend. Obviously Revan's breadth of knowledge and esoteric powers outstrips any of the Masters in the Temple at that time, but he'd need a serious get-out-of-jail-free card against someone who's capable of steamrolling through virtually any Jedi or Sith not named Yoda or Sidious (who are still very much on his level). Yeah, Anakin ragdolls him thumb up

McP
Ragdolls master of Revan's caliber? Not at all.

SunRazer
Doubt it, but Anakin should still claim victory.

Although I just remembered that Anakin's state of mind here is still fragile, and Revan could exploit that to win. Alternatively, he'd just drive Anakin into bloodlust. And then he gets ****ed.

Ursumeles
Doubt it, but Anakin should still claim victory.
It wasn't serious, but I doubt that Revan would fair well in a TK battle against a Yoda-level opponent.

That's what I meant in my original comment. I don't think Revan could uae that in All-Out tho.
thumb up

Join GH smile

Azronger
Anakin and Yoda could ragdoll Revan, tbh.

Rebel95
It wasn't serious, but I doubt that Revan would fair well in a TK battle against a Yoda-level opponent.
Anakin's raw power and dueling skills would give him the win but his TK feats aren't really anything special

S_W_LeGenD
Revan

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Azronger
Anakin and Yoda could ragdoll Revan, tbh.
facepalm

TenebrousWay
Anakin probably takes all with Force and All out being moderately difficult.

MythLord
Join GH smile

Don't be a cuck, Nova. Dew it.

darthbane77
Revan, easily.

Ursumeles
Keeeekkkk.

NTJack0
Anakin rapes.

Rockydonovang
not sure why anakin can't ragdoll

Rebel95
In a pure saber fight he probably would, all out would definitely be a lot closer though

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Rebel95
In a pure saber fight he probably would, all out would definitely be a lot closer though
how do you ragdoll someone in a pure saber fight?

Rebel95
Not literally, obviously. He would win a saber duel pretty easily is what I meant

Rockydonovang
I see. Still aids level raw power is more than enough to ragdoll via force though he's likely start with the blade.

Rebel95
Yeah but he hasn't shown that he's able to apply his raw power effectively against a Revan-tier opponent.

Rebel95
In fact the only time I recall him ragdolling anyone with the force was against Barris Offee, and she's not even close to revan

Rockydonovang
He ragdolled kenobi in the rots novelization when both were hindered and fighting on even ground. He also ragdolled ventress before "vastly improving" in tcw season 5

Rebel95
Do you have the quote form the novelization? And oh yeah I forgot about that with Ventress. But still, she's not Revan tier and neither is Kenobi.

SunRazer
None of the mentioned incarnations are Knightfall Vader either.

Rebel95
Yeah, good point.

Rockydonovang
None of the mentioned incarnations are Knightfall Vader either.
when he ragdolled kenobi that was prior to kenobi unhinderimg himself so they were on even footing there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.