Stormshadow Vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e2/ab/0e/e2ab0e133b49821e453ab0c9ffcab258.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Cant recall if SS carries firearms. If so, standard gear for both. If not, SS gets his dual katanas, DS gets his sword.

http://i.imgur.com/XFnKtJV.jpg

deathslash
Cool fight but I gotta give the win to stormshadow.

Dareangel
Stormshadow is more skilled. deathstroke is always making up for skills with his stats. however this time his stats wont take the fight because he will lose his head.

Zack M
Slade, especially with current gear.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Slade, especially with current gear. I thought that someone stole his energy absorbing suit and now he's back to his pre-52 gear? Also, what is Slade's best speed feat?

Flyattractor
Does the new-er IDW version of Stormshadow still have his Mystical Ninja abilities like He and Snake-Eyes did back in the old Marvel run?

Dareangel
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Does the new-er IDW version of Stormshadow still have his Mystical Ninja abilities like He and Snake-Eyes did back in the old Marvel run?
yes. and by the way i got an A in taxation.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Dareangel
yes. and by the way i got an A in taxation.

.....Congratulations?

Dareangel
Originally posted by Flyattractor
.....Congratulations?

YAY THANKS smile

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
I thought that someone stole his energy absorbing suit and now he's back to his pre-52 gear? Also, what is Slade's best speed feat?

It was stolen by Raptor, but he's getting it back, as was shown in the Deathstroke Vs Teen Titans crossover happening soon.

Even if he just had his Nth metal (as shown in the OP), Slade would still win. Nth metal has shown to be pretty durable/uber.

Zack M
Slade's best speed feat is probably fighting Superman. Or catching a speeding Tigorr who was trying to ambush him.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/deathstroke/4005-3588/forums/deathstroke-9-deathstroke-vs-superman-1708631/

DarkSaint85
He was amped when fighting Supes.

Flyattractor
I seem to recall Clas SS could do bullet time feats.

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He was amped when fighting Supes.

By the sword? Where did it state the sword amps speed?

riv6672
It was stolen by Raptor, but he's getting it back, as was shown in the Deathstroke Vs Teen Titans crossover happening soon.

Even if he just had his Nth metal (as shown in the OP), Slade would still win. Nth metal has shown to be pretty durable/uber.
So he doesnt have it OR the Nth metal. Cool.

Zack M
Which version are you using?

DarkSaint85
By the sword? Where did it state the sword amps speed?

It amps him.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/80103/4778466-deathstroke+009-014.jpg

Not really a DS feat, more a Supes feat. A magical god-tier weapon that matches, then DOUBLES back whatever is thrown at it? Sound familiar?

riv6672
A boomerang!

DarkSaint85
This is what happens when Superman actually uses some speed; he's untouchable by DS, even when amped:

https://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/4771617-1261155980-eed7b.jpg

So nah, not really a speed feat for DS.

riv6672
^^^mos def huh

Zack M
Fair enough. Slade still took down Hawkman (who commented on his speed) and caught tigorr who was speed blitzing him. All feats are in this link

http://aminoapps.com/page/comics/3036850/deathstroke-n52-respect-thread

deathslash
Ok, stormshadow dodged gunfire from three platoons of vietmanese soldiers while carrying snake eyes without even getting hit once, managed to briefly fight an amped M. Bison, has fought soldiers possessed and amped by ancient eldritchian gods, has evenly fought with and occasionally beaten snake eyes (who is currently capable of injuring transformers and evenly fighting ROM the spaceknight), and his sword is made of Arashikage steel (which can puncture transformers eyes, cut through other metals and can take the impact of helicopter blades without even getting scratched).

Zack M
I don't think speed is going to be an issue for either fighter. Not only does Slade have enhanced speed from being a super soldier, his Nth metal armor gives him enhanced speed, strength, and durability.

riv6672
You said he didnt have the armor.
Either way, i've no dog in this fight, just pleased its being debated.

DTM
Even if their fighting skills are a match, Deathstroke has slight superhuman physical stats (strength, endurance, speed, reflexes, etc), which I dont recall Storm Shadow having any. Add in his extra armor, weapons and 90% brain usage, and I dont see SS having much of a chance to beat DS.

deathslash
Originally posted by DTM
Even if their fighting skills are a match, Deathstroke has slight superhuman physical stats (strength, endurance, speed, reflexes, etc), which I dont recall Storm Shadow having any. Add in his extra armor, weapons and 90% brain usage, and I dont see SS having much of a chance to beat DS. the stats of stormshadow and snake eyes are definitely superhuman. Snake eyes was capable of physically grappling with ROM the spaceknight (who only three books prior put Optimus Prime on his ass before briefly fighting Soundwave, Arcee, Jazz and one other transformer whose name escapes me atm). Snake eyes and stormshadow both fought each other at such speeds before that they were creating miniature explosions with their sword strikes and were actually setting their swords on fire with the speed of their strokes. Stormshadow also once dodged a steady hail of machine gun fire from three plattons in an open field while carrying an injured snake eyes (stormshadow wasn't even a full fledged master yet). Also worth noting that if needed, stormshadow can use the Arashikage mindset to make it so that he can effectively ignore pain and damage and keep fighting (this technique has been used once before to keep him from dying) and if he really needs to, he can channel his chi into the Arashikage mindset and make an energy shield to block Slade's attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.