Mace Windu vs SoR Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Just began to contemplate the idea of prime Mace > prime Revan. I made some arguments on CV that begin here: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/revan-shadow-of-revan-vs-mace-windu-1780635/#js-message-36. It basically boils down to Mace being able to compete with Sidious according to Lucas (Revan not being able to do so in my mind), and Vaapad being applicable against SoR Revan, who's a dark sider by nature.

Anyways, this is a thread for you guys to discuss and decide.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-out

Who wins? Fight takes place in the Jedi Temple Training Room where Anakin and Cin Drallig fight in the RotS video game.

MythLord
Mace sweeps. smile

Azronger
Mace in sabers, Revan in Force and all-out, all incredible fights.

Nephthys
Originally posted by MythLord
Mace sweeps. smile

***** please

Beniboybling
Mace > Ulic > Vitiate > Revan.

DarthAnt66
http://i.imgur.com/bwyCY0j.png

SunRazer
That's not this thread, lol. The idea is to see if anybody's opinion has or can change.

DarthAnt66
Everyone's aware of what Lucas stated. In his world, Vaapad doesn't exist.

If this was Canon Windu vs Revan, you would have there would already be an argument.

But it's Legends Windu, and he does have Vaapad.

SunRazer
Vaapad works against SoR Revan, a pure dark sider.

DarthAnt66
Lmfao, Vaapad isn't something that just "works" or "doesn't."

SoR Revan isn't a pure dark sider either.

0/2.

Trocity
Revan in all but sabers.

DarthAnt66
Bu-but how about Nova's reality-shattering argument!?

Azronger
Nova, Mace can only create superconducting loop from his inner darkness. He can't use it on every darksider he meets.

SunRazer
@Az - Right, but at his peak Mace has that darkness, no? Unless the novel mentions that he had already dispelled his darkness, in which case my argument still works fine. The point is that once Mace is going all-out, he can reflect the powers of a greater opponent. The novel establishes Sidious as his limit.

@Ant -

1. What? The fact of the matter is that has reflected Palpatine's powers and my conclusion therefore is that it can do the same to Revan's. Also, just because Mace can do that doesn't mean he automatically wins Force. It does mean he wins all-out for me, though.

2. What aspect of the light is there in him? The spirit is a separate entity.

DarthAnt66
ohshithesserious

SunRazer
Funny, because Temp's proposed the same argument before and I didn't see anyone exploding. It seems like it's down to whoever presents the case as opposed to what the case actually is.

The thing here is that I'm not using wild powerscaling chains like Azronger; I'm using evidence as seen directly from factual sources. So you can forget playing the ridicule card.

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer
That's not this thread, lol. The idea is to see if anybody's opinion has or can change.

In 4 days? Lol, uh, no I'm guessing it hasn't.

Beniboybling
Nah, the recent ground realities on Shitiate have changed everything, Windu may stomp here.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
In 4 days? Lol, uh, no I'm guessing it hasn't.

Something can change in a few hours if we present a different case.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Nah, the recent ground realities on Shitiate have changed everything, Windu may stomp here.

By "recent" you mean decades-old quotes though, am I right?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
By "recent" you mean decades-old quotes though, am I right? ancient knowledge recently uncuvured, yeah.

Azronger
@Az - Right, but at his peak Mace has that darkness, no? Unless the novel mentions that he had already dispelled his darkness, in which case my argument still works fine. The point is that once Mace is going all-out, he can reflect the powers of a greater opponent. The novel establishes Sidious as his limit.

The reason he could perform on Sidious' level was because he was so pissed at Sidious himself. He could direct his anger, which boosted his Vaapad to immense levels. Even if you take peak unamped Mace to be right toward the end of his life, he wouldn't have that advantage against Revan.

But that doesn't really matter. I agree with Beni here: as the new ground realities have established, Mace stomps here anyway.

Funny, because Temp's proposed the same argument before and I didn't see anyone exploding. It seems like it's down to whoever presents the case as opposed to what the case actually is.

The thing here is that I'm not using wild powerscaling chains like Azronger; I'm using evidence as seen directly from factual sources. So you can forget playing the ridicule card.

I use factual sources as well. It really is down to who is presenting the case, at least with Ant. He's made this way too personal.

SunRazer
Isn't it said that Mace got over his initial despair over the revelation of Darth Sidious?

Also, the novel explicitly mentions Vaapad reflecting Sidious' darkness back at him. Mace then proceeds to reflect Sidious' Force Speed & Force Lightning.

Rebel95
Probably Revan. Good fight though

Board Walker
Revan stomps 10/10

chingchangwalla
Mace > Ulic > Vitiate > Revan.
Yep

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Board Walker
Revan stomps 10/10
My lord has returned.

nfactor1995
I don't see how this could be a stomp

Petrus
Lmao Mace doesn't stomp. He loses Force, wins sabers and I honestly don't know about all out.

DarthAnt66
No one said Mace stomps.

Petrus

DarthAnt66
He was joking.

Petrus
Really?

I didn't know Beni to be a Revan supporter, especially not compared against the top dogs of the PT.

DarthAnt66
He's not, but there was a gag that Droma was better than Vitiate.

Was a joke but Azronger missed the memo and actually believes it now.

Petrus
Kek.

Azronger
I'll take official sources over Ant's opinion, yeah thumb up

TenebrousWay
Revan ragdolls Mace and Az together.

Board Walker
Revan as of SoR had eclipsed the rankings of purely tangible force users (IE Windu, Yoda, Sidious), it was by this point that Revan's power had become so great he could through sheer will power create a physical body for himself.

Death no longer had any effect upon Revan, and even more so any time Revan felt he still he a reason to exist (IE fight Vit), his will reshaped all of reality and he did continue to exist.

Revan had become a avatar of pure will power, whatever Revan truly believed became reality. Thus if Revan believes that he can and or must kill Windu then Windu will die, Revan cannot be killed and or permanently harmed by any of Windu's attacks.

Revan's combat speed is beyond anything Windu or Sidious could even perceive, he no longer uses locomotion to move from point A to point B. Rather Revan uses instantaneous teleporting to wherever he wants to be, Revan could simply extend his light saber, teleport momentarily to a position where it is already through windu's head, and then teleport away.

Nephthys
Take me.

AncientPower
The Board Walker hath cometh, the end is nigh.

DarthAnt66
Revan as of SoR had eclipsed the rankings of purely tangible force users (IE Windu, Yoda, Sidious), it was by this point that Revan's power had become so great he could through sheer will power create a physical body for himself.

Death no longer had any effect upon Revan, and even more so any time Revan felt he still he a reason to exist (IE fight Vit), his will reshaped all of reality and he did continue to exist.

Revan had become a avatar of pure will power, whatever Revan truly believed became reality. Thus if Revan believes that he can and or must kill Windu then Windu will die, Revan cannot be killed and or permanently harmed by any of Windu's attacks.

Revan's combat speed is beyond anything Windu or Sidious could even perceive, he no longer uses locomotion to move from point A to point B. Rather Revan uses instantaneous teleporting to wherever he wants to be, Revan could simply extend his light saber, teleport momentarily to a position where it is already through windu's head, and then teleport away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvWv3uosN9E&t=1m00s

MythLord
And you call Az cancerous. :/

Board Walker
Revan could also simply fold the space around around Windu, and crush him out of existence.

chingchangwalla
Revan could also simply fold the space around around Windu, and crush him out of existence.
eek!

TheMuser

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.....

Dispray
Revan sweeps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.