SSJ2 Goku VS King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
this is super saiyan 2 goku vs king thor. who wins?

Surtur
Didn't King Thor have the odinforce or something? If so, he'd stomp SSJ2 Goku. And SSJ3 Goku.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Surtur
Didn't King Thor have the odinforce or something? If so, he'd stomp SSJ2 Goku. And SSJ3 Goku.

do you believe he can whitstand a beating from SSJ2 goku?

Surtur
Originally posted by Dareangel
do you believe he can whitstand a beating from SSJ2 goku?

If the Odinforce makes him equal to Odin? Yes. The guy has had fights that lay waste to galaxies as a side effect, Goku is doing all of nothing to him via punches.

To be fair it is entirely possible King Thor was said to have the Odinforce, but didn't show feats on the level of Odin. But if we assume he is indeed equal to Odin? Yes Goku loses badly.

ghostman
but muh solar system

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dragonball characters don't surpass Odin until Super.

h1a8
Originally posted by Surtur
If the Odinforce makes him equal to Odin? Yes. The guy has had fights that lay waste to galaxies as a side effect, Goku is doing all of nothing to him via punches.

To be fair it is entirely possible King Thor was said to have the Odinforce, but didn't show feats on the level of Odin. But if we assume he is indeed equal to Odin? Yes Goku loses badly. Forum Odin will never operate at galaxies altering levels in a forum fight for obvious reasons.
Normally Odin will have trouble even destroying a planet. Look at the vast majority of his fights and his most recent fight against Jane. He's more powerful than herald but not vastly so.

carver9
An argument can he made for Goku at this level outright stomping KT

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm assuming this is DBS Goku. In which case, yes, he stomps KT.

carver9
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm assuming this is DBS Goku. In which case, yes, he stomps KT.

I'm talking about Z Goku.

Badabing
Wrong forum. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.