SSJ1 Goku weak?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
ssj1 goku was only able to defeat frieza. after that, he was basically a push over. everybody owned ssj1 goku. not to mention vegita. is sjj1 really weak?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Dareangel
ssj1 goku was only able to defeat frieza. after that, he was basically a push over. everybody owned ssj1 goku. not to mention vegita. is sjj1 really weak?

I didn't know that you was a DBZ hater. ^^ lol

NewGuy01
Well strength is obviously relative. Compared to Beerus, he's very weak.

Dareangel
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I didn't know that you was a DBZ hater. ^^ lol

Lol i love DBZ. i just dont like the fact ever since frieza ssj1 goku always was portrayed as weaker than his opponents. i think he could to be more powerful.

RealityWarper
Lol i love DBZ. i just dont like the fact ever since frieza ssj1 goku always was portrayed as weaker than his opponents. i think he could to be more powerful.

He is always weaker than his opponents at the start, then he train like a crazy machine and become stronger than they are (not all the time ^^)

cdtm
Wonder if Goku could ever train beyond Zeno level.

Because something has to give there, the way they're building the leadership up as a cosmic menace.

Dareangel
zeno is suppose to be the ultimate power. i dont see goku being able to reach such level simply because he is the hero. they will never let him become that powerful.

Dareangel
Originally posted by RealityWarper
He is always weaker than his opponents at the start, then he train like a crazy machine and become stronger than they are (not all the time ^^)

yeah i know. i just wish ssj1 had more good showings. i mean right after frieza he is getting defeated by useless adnroids. at the very least show him beating up all those androids even with strugle, and then show him losing to perfect cell. but give the guy some wins...

cdtm
Then are the Super Balls > Zeno?

That could be the answer right there.

Inedian
zeno is suppose to be the ultimate power. i dont see goku being able to reach such level simply because he is the hero. they will never let him become that powerful.

Yeah and not even close. Goku is a fighter and potentially he could go above even such as Whis... but Zeno is simply immesurably above this. He is something more.

Dareangel
Originally posted by cdtm

That could be the answer right there.

thats interesting because zeno is basically the ultimate power. like TOAA in marvel comics.

Inedian
Originally posted by cdtm

No way. Dragon Ball Super are the most powerful Dragon Balls and that is it. Zeno is ridiculously above them.

Dareangel
i wonder is goku got the chance to fight androids 16 and 17 how would he do. when ssj2 majin vegina fought ssj2 goku, vegita stated that he realized he cant defeat goku, at least at that point. i think its safe to say that as ssj1 goku was above vegita. so it would be very interesting to see ssj1 goku fighting the androids. too bad we will never know

RealityWarper
yeah i know. i just wish ssj1 had more good showings. i mean right after frieza he is getting defeated by useless adnroids. at the very least show him beating up all those androids even with strugle, and then show him losing to perfect cell. but give the guy some wins...

They had a great advantage as having infinite energy and Goku had an heart condition ^^

carver9
Per Akira, Goku isn't even going to reach Beerus level of power and I don't see anything wrong with that.

carver9
In regards to the question, SS1 isn't weak, it's just that since getting this upgrade, he is facing beings far above that level.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
Per Akira, Goku isn't even going to reach Beerus level of power and I don't see anything wrong with that.

Same.

I would like to see Goku bringing new techniques, more finesse in the fights instead of more raw power.

Inedian
Originally posted by carver9

He said he has no intention Goku surpassing Beerus anytime soon. But even if Goku never surpass him, that's ok with me.

cdtm
Someday, Beerus really needs to beat some sense into him.

I'd prefer Vegeta does it, seeing his Bulma's at risk of being erased, but that's about as likely as Yamcha becoming relevant.

NewGuy01
thats interesting because zeno is basically the ultimate power. like TOAA in marvel comics.

not really like that at all, actually

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

TOAA is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, etc.

The Presence is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, etc. (though there are those who dispute this).

Zen-Oh has to charge an energy attack to destroy the Multiverse, is dumber than Goku, is clearly not omnipresent, and is affected by time, (i.e. there are copies of Zen-Oh in different timelines, with differences, such as Future Zen-Oh being a lefty).

Zen-Oh is more like Franklin Richards, but way more powerful.

cdtm
And that's why I'm wondering if the super balls can affect him?

They're supposed to be the ultimate genie's. If someone asked them to restore every universe Zeno erased, does anyone doubr they can do it?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Just because Zen-Oh isn't omnipotent, doesn't mean he can be affected by the Dragon Balls.

cdtm
If he's tied to space and time, he can be affected.

Perma time freeze him. Dump him back into the empty void of Trunks timeline, at least.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I doubt that such a thing could be wished for. Beerus implied he could wish the super dragon balls to destroy a universe, nothing more grand than that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.