Superman Vs Namek, Kurse, Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

NotAllThatEvil
Namek was able to hold his own against super man by himself. With a team he should take this.

NemeBro
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Namek was able to hold his own against super man by himself. With a team he should take this. Not really, the only time that Namek fought Superman solo he got combo'd and punched into a train, despite starting the fight off with a sucker punch.

Frankly, Thing and even Kurse are largely non-factors. Too slow, can't fly, no versatility, weaker, etc.

TethAdamTheRock
Kurse had legit super speed the way he back handed a flying thor, then back handed mljonir which is supersonic

Also no flight

John Murdoch
Superduper Cavillman wins:

- Thing can take a massive amount of punishment, but Supes takes him down or BFR's him.
- Kurse gets similar treatment to Doomsday, as in Supes flying him into orbit.
- Namek only got the upperhand through the aforementioned sucker punch and when Faora was teaming up on Kal with him. BvS Supes breaks his neck, but scowls this time instead of screaming like with Zod.

tkitna
Kurse solos

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
Kurse solos

playa1258
Good battle. Superman is superior by a lot to anyone here one on one.

Close match together though.

quanchi112
Kurse solos.

TheLordofMurder
Supes beats Kurse easily...

Superman wins...

Placidity
When Superman is done, you wouldn't be able to tell Kurse apart from Thing.

tkitna
Originally posted by Placidity
When Superman is done, you wouldn't be able to tell Kurse apart from Thing.

Due to Supermans blood being splattered everywhere

Arachnid1
Originally posted by NemeBro
Not really, the only time that Namek fought Superman solo he got combo'd and punched into a train, despite starting the fight off with a sucker punch.

Frankly, Thing and even Kurse are largely non-factors. Too slow, can't fly, no versatility, weaker, etc. Agreed with this. It's basically Supes vs Namek here. I'd give that to Supes. Faster, and more abilities at his disposal despite being at a strength disadvantage.

Legit lol @ anyone who thinks Kurse can put up any kind of fight. "Kurse Solos"

Yeah ok lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Supes beats Kurse easily...

Superman wins... Based on ? Doomsday wrecked the bum.

Adam Grimes
Superman destroys this team in less than ten minutes.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Agreed with this. It's basically Supes vs Namek here. I'd give that to Supes. Faster, and more abilities at his disposal despite being at a strength disadvantage.

Legit lol @ anyone who thinks Kurse can put up any kind of fight. "Kurse Solos"

Yeah ok lol

Thats stupid Quanchi with that Kurse solo's crap...

What do you expect from him other than facepalm inducing posts?

smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? Doomsday wrecked the bum.

Doomsday would run through Kurse like a hot knife through butter...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Superman destroys this team in less than ten minutes.

thumb up

Well said...

quanchi112
Thats stupid Quanchi with that Kurse solo's crap...

What do you expect from him other than facepalm inducing posts?

smile Another boy asking for backup. Be a man and quit hiding behind other men. You're a loser.

quanchi112
Doomsday would run through Kurse like a hot knife through butter... Based on ? One gravity bomb destroys Doomsday. He's weak sauce.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Another boy asking for backup. Be a man and quit hiding behind other men. You're a loser.

Tell Thanos to be a man...

Last I looked, Thanos showed his true colors when he got down on his knees and BEGGED a superior opponent for mercy...

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
The pressure was too great...

Quanchi had no choice but to flee before I unleashed my true wrath upon his weak person...

quanchi112
Tell Thanos to be a man...

Last I looked, Thanos showed his true colors when he got down on his knees and BEGGED a superior opponent for mercy...

laughing out loud Thanos saved an abstract of the universe and got Galactus to stop. He's quite the manipulator. Just as I manipulate you to bring about my agenda you troll. You're an idiot.

quanchi112
The pressure was too great...

Quanchi had no choice but to flee before I unleashed my true wrath upon his weak person... Another double post proving you're emotionally wrapped up in this and have no life on top of being a shitty debater.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.