Bat gear vs super metals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Batman generally sticks with somewhat "realistic" materials for his toys in his core books. His battarangs are just a very advanced form of plastic, his body armor is some sort of composite material, his gas pellets are delivered via a convential delivery system..

Look to JLA or crossovers, and it can get a bit crazier with cross tech like boom tube gloves, but that's not how he normally rolls.

So, lets put his gear to the test, while taking his "Bat factor" out of the equation:

All characters are alternate reality versions who lived their entire lives using Batman's gear, but are otherwise the exact same as their counterparts in skills, experience, general history (Minus their signature toys)

1. Black Panther vs Bat Panther.

2. Captain America vs the Star Spangled Bat.

3. Hawkman vs Bathawk

4. Deathstroke vs Batbountyhuntingman (In a bit of a hurry to come up with a good one. stick out tongue )

5. Iron Fist vs Iron Bat. (Not in keeping with the theme, but my thread my rules.)

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Sober up. Tomorrow is monday, bro.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sober up. Tomorrow is monday, bro.

I was serious. sad

Batman doesn't need adamantium or energy daggers. But he's also Batman, so wanted a litmus test on his stuff in a world of vibranium, nth metal, prometheum, ect, without the "Batman wins because he's Batman!"

Vanguard
Panther would kick his ass

golem370
Batman biggest asset is his writers.

cdtm
Originally posted by Vanguard
Panther would kick his ass

It's actually T'challa vs T'challa. Only, one of them became their worlds Batman
smile

staxamillion
1. Black Panther

2. Captain America

3. Bathawk

4. Deathstroke

5. Iron Fist

1,2 n 4 already have all the gear they will need. 3 could benefit from armor a couple new gadgets. 5 if batman had Iron Fist Chi he wouldn't need anything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.