Rank these movie characters in strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Hawkeye
Captain America
Drax The Destroyer
Ronan
Spiderman
Loki
Luke Cage
Groot
Thor
Deathlok

relentless1
Thor
Ronan
Drax
Loki
Groot
Spider Man
Captain America
Luke Cage

Hawkeye

haven't seen AOS so I can't comment on Deathlok

TethAdamTheRock
You think ronan, who is a kree is stronger than your average asgardian?

Btw here is a dead kree in AOS

http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2014/08/blue-alien-agents-of-shield-1-104726.jpg

relentless1
ronan physical feats outshine loki; he is shown to be able to smack drax away like an ant, loki has absolute shit showings against guys the likes of cap, he's lucky that he isn't placed lower.

Arachnid1
I wouldn't put Loki above Spiderman in strength. I'm not even sure about Drax. What was his best strength feats again? Spidey had some amazing feats in the short time we had with him and I'm having a tough time recalling similar with him in Guardians. Same with Groot for that matter.

EDIT: ^^^Didn't Loki stomp cap their first fight? Granted that was Avengers 1 Cap, before he went uber in Winter Soldier.

TheVaultDweller
Drax really only has one notable strength feat, which is ripping apart a prison drone. Groot managed to lift up a bunch of fodder enemies with each arm, and fling them around, but, based on strength feats from guys like Cap and Luke, they could have done similar with limbs as long his. And Ronan's best strength feat is tossing a drunk Drax around. Spiderman catching a falling jet bridge should put him above all of three of them IMO.

Also, LOL at Hawkeye being included here.

relentless1
yeah i could go for drax being lower, tbh i was influenced by him in comics a little bit in my ranking

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, comic Drax is so far above his movie counterpart it's not even funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.