Beerus VS Hit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
how do you think the fight will go? i mean first of all blue goku using kio ken said he saved it for beerus. now sure how useful that would be against him, but when goku went red SSJ he was able to evenly fight a 70% beerus. eventually beerus won but it was kinda even match. what do you think? Hit takes out ssj blue without much trouble at all.

Inedian
O God... Hit doesn't stand 1% of a chance.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Inedian
O God... Hit doesn't stand 1% of a chance.

Damborgson
I don't know, I assume Beerus is stronger but I don't know how well he'd take a goku killer to the chest.

Dareangel
all i know is that a form goku saved for beerus was matched by Hit. also, whis told both goku blue and vegita blue that combined they could defeat beerus. Hit is above each of them. i guess combined they would destroy Hit as well, but it puts Hit closer to beerus IMO than people think.

Dark-Kenshin
If Hit's abilities actually made sense, Hit would lolstomp. They don't make sense, so Beerus lolstomps since Hit apparently can't kill anyone while time is stopped.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus resists toon-force from Arale and oneshots her, Hit's abilities are feeble by comparison. smile

ares834
Hit shat his pants when Champa got angry and threatened to destroy him.

Beerus wins.

Damborgson
Hit got rightfully worried when Champa got mad, whereas Champa straight up fell over when Hit looked at him.

Tondemonai
Hakai

Dareangel
but how can people explain that whis said if blue goku and blue vegita fight beerus together they can win, but HIT can easily defeat each one of them 1 vs 1 in their blue form. i think it puts HIT close to beerus by those showings.

Dareangel
see this is what i was talking about. HIT > ssj blue goku or vegita. however ssj goku blue + ssj vegita blue > beerus. therefor if there is any gap between beerus and HIT its a gap of less than a ssj blue. probably half of a ssj blue based on the fact its not like HIT is at the same power as ssj blue. he is above. therefor the gap is around half of ssj blue power.

Kento
Hit isn't above Gokou in power. He's definitely not double Goku's power.

Inedian
It's pretty clear that Goku is above Hit power.

vansonbee
It's pretty clear that Goku is above Hit power. and the only thing going for Hit is his many killer techniques.

Inedian
Originally posted by vansonbee
and the only thing going for Hit is his many killer techniques.

thumb up

Dareangel
its not about power levels but overall who can beat who. HIT is able to beat up blue sjj goku. he is able to defeak ssj blue vegita. it happened already. goki had to use kio ken with his ssj blue to evenly match HIT. i never said he is twice more powerful than goku only that he is able to defeat him. doesnt matter if its because of straight up power level of techniques. now it was stated by whis that goku ssj blue and vegita ssj blue together can beat beerus. therefor beerus is not far away from HIT if any at all.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think this would be an interesting fight. Hit is in my eyes the most interesting new character, the Piccolo of DB Super. He seems like less of an Ki fighter but instead appears to be a true MA. I think that this is the reason why he indeed would win against Beerus.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I think this would be an interesting fight. Hit is in my eyes the most interesting new character, the Piccolo of DB Super. He seems like less of an Ki fighter but instead appears to be a true MA. I think that this is the reason why he indeed would win against Beerus.

finally a different opinion Happy Dance

beerus is powerful no doubt, but not IMO what people are trying to make out of him. when vegita SSJ2 got mad at beerus hitting bulma, he gave a nice fight and was able to inflict some sort of a beating on beerus. remember that before that when beerus didnt want to get hit he didnt get hit even by weaker opponents. when goku went ssj red goku he was able to evenly match beerus on 70% of power. at the end of the day beerus bested him but just because goku was stopping his attack. then whis stated that ssj goku blue and ssj vegita blue together could defeat beerus. hit was able to easily best the 2 of them 1 vs 1. i truelly believe that it will be a good fight between beerus and HIT based on those reasons.

Inedian
Beerus would defeat Hit with such ridiculous ease that this fight really is ridiculous.

cdtm
Originally posted by Dareangel
all i know is that a form goku saved for beerus was matched by Hit. also, whis told both goku blue and vegita blue that combined they could defeat beerus. Hit is above each of them. i guess combined they would destroy Hit as well, but it puts Hit closer to beerus IMO than people think.

I doubt Vegeta and Goku teaming up would beat a serious Beerus.

Whis probably meant if they fused.

Inedian
Originally posted by cdtm

I think they stand no chance either way.

Dareangel
Beerus would defeat Hit with such ridiculous ease that this fight really is ridiculous.

i gave explanations to my theory. why wont you do the same thing and actually back your opinion with some evidence, rather than just throw around your gut feeling and act as if its the sole truth of the universe.

Dareangel
Originally posted by cdtm

this is what whis said. that together they can beat beerus. i think i will take the statement as some evidence, rather then just throwing around gut feelings

Nevan
this is what whis said. that together they can beat beerus. i think i will take the statement as some evidence, rather then just throwing around gut feelings Whis only said that in the movie, in the anime Beerus>>kkx10 Goku.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Nevan
in the anime Beerus>>kkx10 Goku.

Based on?

Nevan
Based on? Goku admitting they were still pawns of the Gods during the tournament.

Black being stated to be the strongest non God character by a producer, yet being weaker than Beerus.

Goku and Hit being significantly stronger than their tournament versions in their rematch, even when Goku didn't use KK.

Inedian
i gave explanations to my theory. why wont you do the same thing and actually back your opinion with some evidence, rather than just throw around your gut feeling and act as if its the sole truth of the universe.

There is no need for theories.

Hit trembled before Champa (it's confirmed that Champa is below Beerus. Beerus and Champa kicking and punching each other would destroy both universes). Goku overpowered Hit without Kaioken.

Akira said he has no intentions of Goku surpassing Beerus and Goku overpowered Hit and in battle royale it will be even more clear Goku>Hit.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Nevan
Goku admitting they were still pawns of the Gods during the tournament.

Black being stated to be the strongest non God character by a producer, yet being weaker than Beerus.

Goku and Hit being significantly stronger than their tournament versions in their rematch, even when Goku didn't use KK.

pawns does not mean weaker. it only means being used. and you are wrong with the context. its champa who said they are pawns. after that HIT looks at him with anger and champa is scared and almost falls back.

statements mean nothing compared to actual feats which i stated. aside of that, i am preety sure even when stating something the producer could have forgoten some characters that arent gods and yet powerful enough and should kick his ass like HIT.

and? whats your point?

Dareangel
There is no need for theories.

Hit trembled before Champa (it's confirmed that Champa is below Beerus. Beerus and Champa kicking and punching each other would destroy both universes). Goku overpowered Hit without Kaioken.

Akira said he has no intentions of Goku surpassing Beerus and Goku overpowered Hit and in battle royale it will be even more clear Goku>Hit.

Wrong. when goku was about to fight HIT and shampa got mad and screamed they are nothing but pawns, just by their look champa got scared and almost fell back. if anything, its a hint at that point they could kick his ass and probably beerus as well.

again, statements are nice but HIT is no goku. he kicked gokus ass easily. then goku had to adapt and find ways. only when he used on top of his ssj blue his kio ken he evenly matched hit. and as i stated at that point, by looking at champa he was scared.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vegeta AND Goku could have been erased by Beerus within the last 10 episodes, (Vegeta at the end of the Hit mini-arc, and Goku when he wanted to remind Zen-Oh about the tournament). Also, Whis and Beerus himself imply Beerus could have easily taken care of Black and Zamasu, whereas we know Goku and Vegeta were unable to. Finally, Arale was shown to be at LEAST on par with Goku, (probably above Goku), and Beerus oneshotted her.

Beerus stomps Hit.

Inedian
Wrong. when goku was about to fight HIT and shampa got mad and screamed they are nothing but pawns, just by their look champa got scared and almost fell back. if anything, its a hint at that point they could kick his ass and probably beerus as well.

again, statements are nice but HIT is no goku. he kicked gokus ass easily. then goku had to adapt and find ways. only when he used on top of his ssj blue his kio ken he evenly matched hit. and as i stated at that point, by looking at champa he was scared.

Look what XSUPREMEXSKILLZ wrote.

And the best example is the episode with Arale.

carver9
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vegeta AND Goku could have been erased by Beerus within the last 10 episodes, (Vegeta at the end of the Hit mini-arc, and Goku when he wanted to remind Zen-Oh about the tournament). Also, Whis and Beerus himself imply Beerus could have easily taken care of Black and Zamasu, whereas we know Goku and Vegeta were unable to. Finally, Arale was shown to be at LEAST on par with Goku, (probably above Goku), and Beerus oneshotted her.

Beerus stomps Hit.

This. Beerus tapped his foot on the ground and took her out whereas both Vegeta and Goku had a prolong fight against her. Goku even tells her and the doctor she doesn't stand a chance against Beerus. Beerus stomps this fight with ease while walking through Hit's time stop.

Dareangel

Beerus stomps Hit.

a lot of word sthat basically dont say much. you have a gut feeling that beerus could erase the both of them? well i have a gut feeling that each of them could beat him. see? anyone can just throw around assumptions.

imply? again, it means nothing. we got whis straight up saying blue goku and blue vegita can defeat beerus. whats more than that? also HIT looking at thcampa and champa getting scared and falls back of fear.

Arale? that scene doesnt prove much. so beerus is powerful and? yes more powerful than goku and? so is HIT.

Dareangel
Originally posted by carver9
This. Beerus tapped his foot on the ground and took her out whereas both Vegeta and Goku had a prolong fight against her. Goku even tells her and the doctor she doesn't stand a chance against Beerus. Beerus stomps this fight with ease while walking through Hit's time stop.

so basically your logic is, beerus doing better than goku vs opponent X, therefor he will stomp HIT who also is more powerful than goku.... wow

Prof. T.C McAbe

Beerus stomps Hit.

Beerus didn't oneshot Arale, what are you even talking about. He stomped the ground and her head came off, a feat Vegeta achieved also and he lost in the end. Arale was fine and would shitstomp Beerus if the fight continued, once she would put her head on again.

Dareangel
also watch this. beerus is getting owned easily PB6K4TGQcNc

carver9
That's fan made. I'll make a video soon of Jubilee from the Xmen stomping Darkseid. I wonder if you'll use it as canon material.

Dareangel
That's fan made. I'll make a video soon of Jubilee from the Xmen stomping Darkseid. I wonder if you'll use it as canon material.

if you make it that good i might smile

Prof. T.C McAbe

You lack the skills to make a decent video... just sayan.

Dareangel
you have to admit beerus got mocked hard in this Episode

carver9
What has debating come too. God these people are terrible.

Dareangel
What has debating come too. God these people are terrible.

i think you are taking everything too serious. i pointed out my reasons as to why i think it will be a fight between the 2. further, i posted a fan made episode for the fun. stop taking everything so serious

Dareangel
Thats whats up people. Hit can match beerus. thats whats up

NewGuy01
Beerus is at a level that Goku and friends will probably never reach, that's what's up.

cdtm
Someone has to fight the obviously evil angel manipulating Zeno, though.

I'd love for it to be Beerus, but this being Z it would probably be Goku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.