What was the agricorps's fate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
If i recall correctly, those younglings who did not pass the exam to become a padawan were usually sent to the agricorps, correct? So, what was their fate after Order 66? Were they considered Jedi and killed, or were they spared since they have little to no training?

Beniboybling
As I recall they were made Inquisitors and such.

Zenwolf
They served as Emperor's Hands, Inquisitors, Dark Adepts etc

Which is kinda weird when you think about it, given the nature of the Agricultural Corps. That later they reach such positions and are able to do all kinds of Force stuff and what not.

Only way I can really see how this works, is that while they failed their Jedi training, their potential was high and their study of the dark side enabled them to achieve said potential quicker. Makes sense, since the dark side is the easier path.

Azronger
Originally posted by Zenwolf
They served as Emperor's Hands, Inquisitors, Dark Adepts etc

Which is kinda weird when you think about it, given the nature of the Agricultural Corps. That later they reach such positions and are able to do all kinds of Force stuff and what not.

Only way I can really see how this works, is that while they failed their Jedi training, their potential was high and their study of the dark side enabled them to achieve said potential quicker. Makes sense, since the dark side is the easier path.

Palpatine also amped them.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Azronger
Palpatine also amped them.

Well only his Dark Elite, but yeah.

Azronger
I think it's stated they're extensions of his will, but that might've referred to the elite also.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Azronger
I think it's stated they're extensions of his will, but that might've referred to the elite also.

I'm just recalling him saying that to his Elite.

Azronger
I just remembered this:

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111282615/5474431-5814633767-53953.png

Palpatine amps every darksider in his service.

Zenwolf
Though refers only to those in the Imperial palace.

Btw, I added to my Inquisitorius RT if ya haven't seen already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.