Senya vs Qui-Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

S_W_LeGenD
Senya

Nephthys
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Senya

Beniboybling
The Jinnster.

Nephthys
Why?

Ursumeles
Jinn in 'sabers & All-Out.

MythLord
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Jinn in 'sabers & All-Out.

Nephthys
Senya is far more powerful than him on top of being a stronger swordsman so I'm not exactly seeing how he wins anything.

Beniboybling
Jinn is stronger, more skilled and cooler than Senya, yeah. He sweeps.

NewGuy01
tbh they're like exactly the same to me lol

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
tbh they're like exactly the same to me lol

In that case Liam swings it in favour of PT.

Nephthys
Lol. Senya supported half the weight of the Gravestone. She'd crush Jinn in the Force.

cs_zoltan
*1/3rd
*on a force nexus
*with engines on

Good try tho.

TenebrousWay
I'm pretty sure the Outlander did the heavy lifting there. The dialogue sounds like he's just teaching the newbies at how to do it.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol. Senya supported half the weight of the Gravestone. She'd crush Jinn in the Force. So did Lana Beniko. laughing out loud

So what actual feats does Senya have besides taking it up the ass from Valkorion?

Nephthys
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
*1/3rd
*on a force nexus
*with engines on

Good try tho.

She does it even with a non-force sensitive Outlander, with just her and Lana lifting it. And no, you specifically see the engines starting up after they've been lifting it free already. Any nexus is also irrelevant. You could half the feat and it would still be better than anything Qui-Gon has ever done, performed without much effort btw.

Originally posted by TenebrousWay
I'm pretty sure the Outlander did the heavy lifting there. The dialogue sounds like he's just teaching the newbies at how to do it.

They do it even without the Outlanders help.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
So did Lana Beniko. laughing out loud

So what actual feats does Senya have besides taking it up the ass from Valkorion?

Was that supposed to have a point, or are you merely expanding upon the list of Force Users who'd flatten Jinn with the Force?

Well since you asked she also kills several Zakuul Knights with a Force Wave at one point. Which is above Jinn Force Pushing some droids by approximately a bazillion magnitudes.

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Absolutely true.

I will cite one more: she easily cleared a huge amount of debris blocking her way on a ship.

She may not be a match for Vaylin (99% aren't) but she is really powerful and an excellent warrior.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Beniboybling
So did Lana Beniko. laughing out loud

& Heskal

Geistalt
There is no winning side here; it's a loser contest.

Senya dies in 1 and 3.

AncientPower
Senya killing numerous Zakuul Knights with a wave of energy is probably a better Force feat than anything Jinn has tbh.

MythLord
I mean, feat-wise Jinn is pretty "meh", but holistically he should be up there.

SunRazer
Jinn contending with Maul is better than anything I've seen from Senya. He wins sabers and all-out as well.

Nephthys
TPM Maul > Vaylin?

Lol ok.

SunRazer
Vaylin doesn't have shit on Maul in sabers, lmfao.

Nephthys
She absolutely does. She can contend with a far greater duelist in Arcann and she's vastly more powerful than Maul is, which certainly helps.

Also losing and dying to Maul isn't the selling point you want to be going for here. Senya actually won her fights. You really don't think Senya could replicate Jinn's showing and do better?

SunRazer
Arcann is a far greater duelist? Based on what?

Qui-Gon lost on account of stamina; he matched Maul with respect to actual skill per End Game. And it's a double-standard to bring down Qui-Gon's feat on the basis of simply contending and not winning, and then use a feat where Vaylin contends with Arcann rather than wins.

Nephthys
Beating the Outlander in a less powerful incarnation.

Lol, Maul was beating Jinn and Kenobi together. I'm pretty sure that doesn't indicate Jinn=Maul. And what makes you think Senya wouldn't also beat Jinn due to his stamina?

It isn't, because I'm not talking about just Vaylin, I'm talking about Senya. Senya defeated Vaylin, indicating that she's comparable with Arcann himself based on Vaylins performance against both of them. Arcann would crush Maul.

SunRazer
Arcann grew stronger after that? When?

Anyway, how is Arcann beating an Outlander shortly after he left carbonite grounds to argue that he'd pummel Maul, who certainly boasts superior accolades and feats to either?

It's common to believe that when X & Y are fighting Z, Z's contending with the combined skill of X & Y. That's not how it works at all. There's plenty of scenarios where X is very close or even equal to Z alone, and yet Y's presence is still not enough to make the critical difference.

MythLord
Senya defeated Vaylin, indicating that she's comparable with Arcann himself based on Vaylins performance against both of them.

laughing

Arcann would crush Maul.

laughing out loud

Beniboybling
Much like he crushed the Smuggler I'm sure. thumb up

Was that supposed to have a point, or are you merely expanding upon the list of Force Users who'd flatten Jinn with the Force?Ah yes, Jinn will be flattened by the mighty Lana Beniko much like she flattened that Zakuul Knight scrub who had her dead to rights? Lmao be serious Neph, we both know that anyone moderately strong in the Force could have substituted for either of them in performing that feat.

Marvelous, I suppose that makes her sub-Hope Satele, sub-Kavar level? Still getting decimating by Maul tbfh.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
Arcann grew stronger after that? When?

Anyway, how is Arcann beating an Outlander shortly after he left carbonite grounds to argue that he'd pummel Maul, who certainly boasts superior accolades and feats to either?

It's common to believe that when X & Y are fighting Z, Z's contending with the combined skill of X & Y. That's not how it works at all. There's plenty of scenarios where X is very close or even equal to Z alone, and yet Y's presence is still not enough to make the critical difference.
Battle of Asylum took place shortly after the Outlander's release? That would be Vaylin.

And my advise is not to consider an accolade based argument because the Outlander literally humbles Darth Maul in that.

SunRazer
Nah. Palpatine privately musing that Maul's dueling skills were nonpareil and him being "all but invincible" in combat is beyond anything the Outlander has.

Nephthys
Lol, Baras was stated to be almost invincible.

How'd that work out?

I guess Maul is nigh-invincible except when it comes to jobbing against padawans.

Beniboybling
Mmm, I wonder how its possible for the Outlander to humble Maul in anything accolade related when he's been described as one of the most skilled and highly trained Sith in history. mmm

Nonetheless, I appreciate Neph's admission that Arcann's "nearly unbeatable" defence feat is bunk. thumb up

Tondemonai
Her superior aug and stamina give her the win in 1 and 3. 2 is unarguably in her favor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.