Cin Drallig saber gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
How good of a duelist is Drallig? How far does he make it with rest/full recovery?
1. Ezra
2. Kanan
3. Saesee Tinn
4. Qui Gon
5. Plo Koon
6. Savage Opress
7. Kit Fisto
8. Asajj Ventress
9. Darth Maul
10. Obi Wan
11. Dooku

TenebrousWay
If we take movie Drallig clashing blades several times against Knightfall Anakin before losing, he clears. smile

NewGuy01
Like, 3. Maybe 4.

cs_zoltan
3 or 4. Could maybe beat Plo tho.

Rockydonovang
Stops anywhere from 4-9.
Plo's too low

Deronn_solo

Kurk
5-7 ; Savage for sure

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Kurk
5-7 ; Savage for sure
Gets past plo but not the dude plo injured in one move because people can't distinguish between stuff that happens when there's a fight going on and stuff that happens when there's a lull in combat, or before the fight's actually started.

SunRazer
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
3 or 4. Could maybe beat Plo tho.

Leaning a bit towards 4, but otherwise thumb up.

Qui-Gon > Plo, IMO.

Ursumeles
Tiin > Plo as well smile

Tondemonai
3 or 4. Ordering is crap

Rockydonovang
There's no way he's getting past 5 if he stops at 6 or 7

Rebel95
Drallig is said to be one of the best duelists in the Jedi order, I could see him getting to 6 or 7

Rebel95
Originally posted by Tondemonai
3 or 4. Ordering is crap
Thanks

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Rebel95
Drallig is said to be one of the best duelists in the Jedi order, I could see him getting to 6 or 7
He could get past them and if he gets past koon there's no reason he can't

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Rebel95

3 and 4 has the same accolade, but 3 was chosen over Drallig by Mace, and 4 has actual feats.

Geistalt
Dies at 5.

Maybe 6.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.