Avengers enemies vs X-Men enemies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Magneto...
Apocalypse...
10000 Future Sentinels...

vs

Ultron Prime...
Loki...
5000 Chitauri...
5000 Ultron Clones...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed; fight takes place on a featureless, infinite, plane...

The Future Sentinels can utilize every power they used in DoFP on demand...

Who wins?

FrothByte
Pish. 10000 sentinels with every power they displayed? Even just 1000 of thoss could win this fight.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
Pish. 10000 sentinels with every power they displayed? Even just 1000 of thoss could win this fight.

Dont forget to vote!

smile

carthage
Mutants stomp

Placidity
Chitauri stomp

golem370
Mags use the metal in the Chitauri armor & Ultron clones to win.

Placidity
Ultron hijacks the sentinels and turns them against the X-men.

Like I said, Chitauri stomps.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Placidity
Ultron hijacks the sentinels and turns them against the X-men.

Like I said, Chitauri stomps.

So...

Ultron will jack the Sentinels before Mags uses his magnetism to roll every metal being on team Ultron into a ball?

confused

steverules_2
X-Men enemies win

Placidity
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
So...

Ultron will jack the Sentinels before Mags uses his magnetism to roll every metal being on team Ultron into a ball?

confused

Yes, but not before Chitauri stomps.

How many times do I need to say it.

TheLordofMurder
Yes, but not before Chitauri stomps.

How many times do I need to say it.

What do the Chitauri stomp based on?

Last I looked Hawkeye was taking them out with ease...

Hawkeye would have no chance whatsoever against a lone Future Sentinel...

Let alone anyone else on the Xmen enemy team...

TheLordofMurder
The Chitauri couldnt handle Hawkeye...

What on Earth will they do against these beasts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq2qnGg_SSs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hev2hu0LUcg

TheVaultDweller
Saying Hawkeye has no chance whatsoever against a lone Future Sentinel is not really true. It depends on starting distance. He has been shown to have everything from bunker busters, to EMP arrows, to arrows that can rapidly dissolve alien metal. The further apart he starts from the Sentinel, the better his chances are.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Saying Hawkeye has no chance whatsoever against a lone Future Sentinel is not really true. It depends on starting distance. He has been shown to have everything from bunker busters, to EMP arrows, to arrows that can rapidly dissolve alien metal. The further apart he starts from the Sentinel, the better his chances are.

In a forum fight, under forum conditions (100 yard starting range, featureless environment, standard gear only), who are you picking to win...Hawkeye or a Future Sentinel?

Keep in mind that the Sentinels can take punishment, are faster than him, can self repair (Hawkeye cannot take punishment from a Sentinel nor can he heal himself), are physically superior to Colossus at base, have a very powerful ranged attack, and can draw on any power utilized in DoFP on demand; see the above video's and make note of my sig before answering...

kevdude
X Men enemies win imo.

TheVaultDweller
In a forum fight, under forum conditions (100 yard starting range, featureless environment, standard gear only), who are you picking to win...Hawkeye or a Future Sentinel?

Keep in mind that the Sentinels can take punishment, are faster than him, can self repair (Hawkeye cannot take punishment from a Sentinel nor can he heal himself), are physically superior to Colossus at base, have a very powerful ranged attack, and can draw on any power utilized in DoFP on demand; see the above video's and make note of my sig before answering...

At 100 yards? Hawkeye

Hawkeye has dodged Ultron bot lasers at close range before. He's briefly held his own against Black Panther in melee. What feats make them faster than him? What is this self-repair nonsense? You can literally see the one Sentinel still has the same hole in his shoulder at the end of the first clip, which was inflicted close to the beginning, well over a minute earlier, by Bishop. If there is any healing, it is slow, and useless in a fight. Sentinels also don't start in Colossus form as base durability. Case in point, several got blown up by the X-Jet detonation, and Bishop was damaging them with his gun. And none of them have feats of using their ranged attacks at 100 yard distance. Also, what proof is there that they could withstand an EMP without it screwing up their machine parts?

TheLordofMurder
At 100 yards? Hawkeye

Hawkeye has dodged Ultron bot lasers at close range before. He's briefly held his own against Black Panther in melee. What feats make them faster than him? What is this self-repair nonsense? You can literally see the one Sentinel still has the same hole in his shoulder at the end of the first clip, which was inflicted close to the beginning, well over a minute earlier, by Bishop. If there is any healing, it is slow, and useless in a fight. Sentinels also don't start in Colossus form as base durability. Case in point, several got blown up by the X-Jet detonation, and Bishop was damaging them with his gun. And none of them have feats of using their ranged attacks at 100 yard distance. Also, what proof is there that they could withstand an EMP without it screwing up their machine parts?

Lol on Hawkeye beating one of these...

Ultron clones were complete morons and were ineffective in combat; Black Widow beat one with a taser in CQC; she's be killed very rapidly against a Future Sentinel if she tried that on one of them...

The Sentinels faceplate seals right back up after being blasted by Bishop who was amped by Sunspot, but I guess you want to argue that Hawkeye has more attack power than an amped Bishop...lol.

You didnt watch the video apparently; the Future Sentinel that killed Colossus was overwhelming him even before adapting to his power...

And that X-jet explosion was pretty powerful based on its area of effect; that blast was far greater than anything we see out of Hawkeye...

Also, a Sentinel can withstand a prolonged burning from Sunspot and keep coming; good luck on Hawkeye taking one out before it one shots him...

TheLordofMurder
By the way: EMP...

Electromagnetic Pulse....

Future Sentinels are immune to magnetism and are techno-organic...

Good luck taking them out with a EMP...

TheVaultDweller
Lol on Hawkeye beating one of these...

Ultron clones were complete morons and were ineffective in combat; Black Widow beat one with a taser in CQC; she's be killed very rapidly against a Future Sentinel if she tried that on one of them...

Close quarters has absolutely nothing to do with dodging an energy blast that was aimed right at him. Instead of actually providing a speed feat for the Sentinels, you try and deflect. You also gloss over him reacting to Black Panther in melee.

The Sentinels faceplate seals right back up after being blasted by Bishop who was amped by Sunspot, but I guess you want to argue that Hawkeye has more attack power than an amped Bishop...lol.

Considering that Bishop has never blown a large hole in a helicarrier, or destroyed an armoured Hydra bunker, yes, by feats, Hawkeye does. Their faceplates adjusted all the time. Doesn't change the fact that a Sentinel was unable to quickly repair a hole in its shoulder, or a missing limb.

You didnt watch the video apparently; the Future Sentinel that killed Colossus was overwhelming him even before adapting to his power...

I said base durability. Not strength. Stop trying to misrepresent my argument.

And that X-jet explosion was pretty powerful based on its area of effect; that blast was far greater than anything we see out of Hawkeye...

And it took out several of them. Which means each only took a fraction of the total energy of the blast. So, to take out one would require much less.

Also, a Sentinel can withstand a prolonged burning from Sunspot and keep coming; good luck on Hawkeye taking one out before it one shots him...

Heat =/= concussive force. We see them getting blasted apart, even if the heat itself had little effect. And you failed to address the EMP arrow question.

Also, if you think the Ultron Bots and Chitauri are so useless and think the Sentinels are so epic, why make this match? Based on all your posts so far, you clearly think this is one-sided, which means you intentionally made a spite thread.

Silent Master
5000 Leviathans are going to be hard to deal with, especially with Ultron hacking the Sentinels.

TheVaultDweller
By the way: EMP...

Electromagnetic Pulse....

Future Sentinels are immune to magnetism and are techno-organic...

Good luck taking them out with a EMP...

Magneto's metal powers don't affect them. That doesn't mean it automatically makes their machine elements (which are plainly visible when a piece of the one's outer armour gets blown away) immune to an EMP. The Electromagnetic spectrum goes beyond Ferromagnetism. With an EMP, it's not the magnetic field that does the damage, it's the electrical energy spike.

TheLordofMurder
Magneto's metal powers don't affect them. That doesn't mean it automatically makes their machine elements (which are plainly visible when a piece of the one's outer armour gets blown away) immune to an EMP. The Electromagnetic spectrum goes beyond Ferromagnetism

Well, we know for a fact that they are immune to magnetism...its stated directly in the story.

What the story gives us beats your speculation that a EMP might work...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
5000 Leviathans are going to be hard to deal with, especially with Ultron hacking the Sentinels.

I guess Magneto ignores the vast amount of metal his opponents possess...eh?

And they really have no answer for Apoc...

TheVaultDweller
Well, we know for a fact that they are immune to magnetism...its stated directly in the story.

What the story gives us beats your speculation that a EMP might work...

So, you don't actually understand how an EMP works? Okay.

Silent Master
I guess Magneto ignores the vast amount of metal his opponents possess...eh?

And they really have no answer for Apoc...

When has Magneto ever been able to handle over 10,000 individual opponents at the same time, while shielding himself?

TheLordofMurder
So, you don't actually understand how an EMP works? Okay.

I know exactly how it works, and based on what the story gives us the Future Sentinels should be immune to the effects of one..

TheLordofMurder
When has Magneto ever been able to handle over 10,000 individual opponents at the same time, while shielding himself?

Magneto has demonstrated planetary level magnetic manipulation during the last Xmen movie...

Take that as you will...

Silent Master
Magneto has demonstrated planetary level magnetic manipulation during the last Xmen movie...

Take that as you will...

You didn't answer my question. plus once Ultron hacks the Sentinels, they will adapt to Magento and Apoc's powers and then it's them vs Loki, Ulton Prime, 5000 drones, 5000 Leviathans and 10000 Sentinels(that have their powers).

TheVaultDweller
I know exactly how it works, and based on what the story gives us the Future Sentinels should be immune to the effects of one..

Clearly you don't. Seeing as immunity to magnetism doesn't make something immune to electrical spikes. If you did, you would also know that EMP energy can also be transferred via EM radiation, conduction, or plain electrical fields. Not just magnetic fields. Even a lightning bolt is a form of EMP.

TheVaultDweller
You didn't answer my question. plus once Ultron hacks the Sentinels, they will adapt to Magento and Apoc's powers and then it's them vs Loki, Ulton Prime, 5000 drones, 5000 Leviathans and 10000 Sentinels(that have their powers).

Not to mention it took Magneto a couple of minutes to start affecting the entire planet. As powerful as his max output is (which is pretty damn powerful), he can't bring all of it to bear very quickly. And we don't know how good his shields really are. Quicksilver pushing on them a bit and then giving up is the extent to which they have been tested in combat. They might be able to take an extended beating from the Hulk, or they might collapse after one hard punch.

Silent Master
Not to mention it took Magneto a couple of minutes to start affecting the entire planet. As powerful as his max output is (which is pretty damn powerful), he can't bring all of it to bear very quickly. And we don't know how good his shields really are. Quicksilver pushing on them a bit and then giving up is the extent to which they have been tested in combat. They might be able to take an extended beating from the Hulk, or they might collapse after one hard punch.

That was my next question, if his shields had any feats of standing up to a few thousand Ultron drones, Leviathans and Sentinels hitting it with everything they have.

FrothByte

Take that as you will...

True, but he also took a pretty long time to get to that state. He won't be able to pull something like that off in the middle of a fight.

John Murdoch
Couldn't Magneto and Apoc win without the future sentinels.

- Mags throws shield/forcefield up
- Apoc throws shield/forcefield up
- Mags makes Ultron and his clones into whatever metal shape he desires and uses them as projectiles against the chitauri.
- Mags and Apoc use magnetism/matter manipulation to finish off chitauri and kill/bury/incapacitate Loki however they need to.

Adding in TEN THOUSAND future sentinels is overkill beyond overkill.

Silent Master
Will they be able to do all that when Ultron has hacked the Sentinels and sed Sentinels have adapted to their powers?

John Murdoch
Double post time:

Vault, King, and Froth make some good points though. If Mags' shield doesn't hold up to an extended chitauri beating, and he or Apoc can't quickdraw metal/metter manipulate Ultron's drones and the chitauri into a massive destruction collision, Mags maybe goes down. However, Apoc and future sentinels are still there to obliterate.

Silent Master
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Double post time:

Vault, King, and Froth make some good points though. If Mags' shield doesn't hold up to an extended chitauri beating, and he or Apoc can't quickdraw metal/metter manipulate Ultron's drones and the chitauri into a massive destruction collision, Mags maybe goes down. However, Apoc and future sentinels are still there to obliterate.

Only the Sentinels are on MCU's side and have adapted to Apoc's powers.

John Murdoch
Sorry Silent, I think I meant to credit you as well with the point about the massive amounts of force from the Chitauri possibly overloading Mags' shield. To your next point:

Will they be able to do all that when Ultron has hacked the Sentinels and sed Sentinels have adapted to their powers?

That's actually a game-over scenario for Mags and Apoc IMO: if Ultron can mass-hack the future sentinels, that should be a wrap. Perhaps Magneto can still throw Ultron bits and pieces around at disintegration speed, and Apoc can turn them into dust, merge them with the earth, etc.

In a hacking scenario, I'll ask:
- Can future sentinels adapt to Apoc's powers?
- Can force fields from Mags and Apoc hold up long enough to lay waste with Mags' super magnetism feats and Apoc's matter manipulation?

John Murdoch
Also, could Loki teleport/use his hologram trickery to get inside Magneto's force field or get close enough to Magneto or Apoc before a shield goes up to take one of them down?

TethAdamTheRock
Why dont you add the Destroyer to team Avengers

TethAdamTheRock
Only the Sentinels are on MCU's side and have adapted to Apoc's powers. you mean Fox

Silent Master
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
you mean Fox

If Ultron has hacked them, why would they still be on Fox's side?

quanchi112
Avengers enemies stomp. This x verse is weak as ****. Anyone not catch Logan ??

laughing out loud

juggerman
I saw this and thought X-Men villains win but I hadn't thought about the potential for hacking. Without the Ultron hack avenue X-Verse wins but I don't see how they could stop Tron from doing it .

John Murdoch
So, with hacking, MCU get the win; without hacking, Fox X-Men get the win. That's the consensus it seems.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by quanchi112

laughing out loud Magneto was pretty uber even before apocolypse (Lifted an entire bridge) He has city level magnetism and beyond now

John Murdoch

laughing out loud

What'd you think of Logan, Quan? Planning on seeing it Friday, heard nothing but good to great things.

TheLordofMurder

Lets take a nice dump on this hacking idea of yours once and for all...

1st of all, Ultron is NOT this ultimate hacking character you are trying to make him out to be; he couldnt hack Vision, but he's supposed to be able to just insta hack 10000 Future Sentinels!?

laughing out loud

Get out of here with that garbage...

Vision was NOT a traditional machine that could just be hacked, and guess what?

Neither are the Future Sentinels; they are techno-organic just like Vision...

So once again, get out of here with that Ultron hacking the Sentinels garbage; the evidence points to him not being able to do it to them just like he couldnt do it to Vision...

And without Ultron being able to hack Sentinels your entire argument for the Avengers enemies winning falls apart...

Good day sir.

smile

Silent Master
What feats do the Sentinels have of blocking hacking attempts?

TheLordofMurder
Clearly you don't. Seeing as immunity to magnetism doesn't make something immune to electrical spikes. If you did, you would also know that EMP energy can also be transferred via EM radiation, conduction, or plain electrical fields. Not just magnetic fields. Even a lightning bolt is a form of EMP.

The Future Sentinels are techno-organic and there is no proof that they run on electricity...

And this isnt just speculation on my part...

Electricity and magnetism are two aspects of the same thing; your cant affect and manipulate one without affecting and manipulating the other...

The Future Sentinels being immune to magnetism points to them not only lacking ferromagnetic materials, but also lacking an electrical power source that would be subject to magnetism...

So once again, all signs point to me being right and you being wrong...

Hawkeye aint beating a Future Sentinel with EMP; he's getting killed by one just like he did in the comic... smile

TheLordofMurder
What feats do the Sentinels have of blocking hacking attempts?

What feats does Ultron have hacking techno-organic beings?

I know he failed to hack Vision...

smile

Silent Master
What feats does Ultron have hacking techno-organic beings?

I know he failed to hack Vision...

smile

All you did was prove that Vision can block hacking attempts, now what feats do the Sentinels have for resisting or blocking hacking?

TheLordofMurder
True, but he also took a pretty long time to get to that state. He won't be able to pull something like that off in the middle of a fight.

Magneto doesnt need to be at World Magnetic Manip to utterly crush Ultron and his Clones...

The mass he manipulated with the Football Stadium and Golden State Bridge far exceeds that of Ultron and 5000 of his clones and Mags was able to do both pretty easily...

Mags crushes Ultron Prime and his clones into a ball and uses that ball to crush the Chitauri...

And of course the Avenger enemies have no answer for Apoc...

TheLordofMurder
All you did was prove that Vision can block hacking attempts, now what feats do the Sentinels have for resisting or blocking hacking?

I see I have once again reduced you to your quan level argument level...

I proved that Ultron Prime failed to hack a techo-organic being; Future Sentinels are techno-organic as well, so there is sufficient reason to believe that Ultron cant hack them either...

Silent Master
I see I have once again reduced you to your quan level argument level...

I proved that Ultron Prime failed to hack a techo-organic being; Future Sentinels are techno-organic as well, so there is sufficient reason to believe that Ultron cant hack them either...

What feats do the Sentinels have of resisting or blocking hacking attempts?

TheLordofMurder
What feats do the Sentinels have of resisting or blocking hacking attempts?

What feats does Ultron have of hacking techo-organic beings?

Last I looked his record of hacking them is 0-1...

TheLordofMurder
Magneto was pretty uber even before apocolypse (Lifted an entire bridge) He has city level magnetism and beyond now

thumb up

And that is more than enough to take all the metal on the Avenger enemies side and crush them utterly...

TheLordofMurder
So, with hacking, MCU get the win; without hacking, Fox X-Men get the win. That's the consensus it seems.

There wont be any hacking as Ultron Prime has never successfully hacked a techno-organic being...

Fox enemies win as a result...

TheLordofMurder

laughing out loud

The Avengers have faced nothing but garbage so far...

Chitauri were weaksauce and could be easily killed by normal humans and the Ultron Clones were so pathetic that a normal woman with a taser could take them out...

The enemies the Xmen have faced are far, far, far, superior to what the Avengers have faced...

Silent Master
What feats does Ultron have of hacking techo-organic beings?

Last I looked his record of hacking them is 0-1...

Vision >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sentinels in regards to hacking defense, so try again.

TheLordofMurder
If Ultron has hacked them, why would they still be on Fox's side?

Based on the evidence he cant hack them...

Ultron has a 0-1 record when it comes to hacking techo-organic beings...

smile

TheLordofMurder
Vision >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sentinels in regards to hacking defense, so try again.

Techno-organic beings>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ultron hacking attempts.

smile

Silent Master

smile

Prove it.

TheLordofMurder
Prove it.

Its already been proven...

Ultron failed to hack Vision who is techno-organic...

smile

TheLordofMurder

smile

thumb up

The truth unleashed...

smile

Silent Master

smile

What you are doing is basically arguing that since Captain America is human and can stop a helicopter, then so can a 6 month old baby. after all, they are both human.

TheLordofMurder
What you are doing is basically arguing that since Captain America is human and can stop a helicopter, then so can a 6 month old baby. after all, they are both human.

Nope, I am arguing that Ultron Prime has a 0-1 record when it comes to hacking techno-organic beings; this is indisputable...

Future Sentinels are techo-organic as well, so there is no logical reason to think that Ultron Prime would all of a sudden succeed where he failed before...

Nice try on moving goal posts though...

smile

Silent Master
IOW, I was right.

TheLordofMurder
IOW, I was right.

Nope, you are trying to drag me down to your level with strawmen and bad logic...

I'll stick to the facts thank you very much...

smile

Ultron Prime's hacking vs Techno-Organic beings...0-1.

Future Sentinels...Techno-Organic.

smile

Silent Master
The fact is that your argument is that since Captain America is human and can stop a helicopter, then so can a 6 month old baby. after all, they are both human.

TheLordofMurder

smile

thumb up

Silent Master
LOL at you thinking a 6 month old baby can stop a helicopter.

TheLordofMurder

You are only person in this thread talking about that; I havent mentioned that at all...

I am simply stating the FACT that Ultron Prime has NEVER successfully hacked a techo-organic being...

Of course the voting stands at 9-1, so your opinion has been drowned out, and I know I got ya when you are reduced to quan logic and one sentence replies...

smile

Silent Master
How many people agree with LOM that a 6 month old baby can stop a helicopter?

TheLordofMurder

smile

thumb up

TheLordofMurder

smile

thumb up

Silent Master

TheLordofMurder
There wont be any hacking as Ultron Prime has never successfully hacked a techno-organic being...

Fox enemies win as a result...

thumb up

Silent Master
How many people agree with LOM that a 6 month old baby can stop a helicopter?

TheLordofMurder
You are only person in this thread talking about that; I havent mentioned that at all...

I am simply stating the FACT that Ultron Prime has NEVER successfully hacked a techo-organic being...

Of course the voting stands at 9-1, so your opinion has been drowned out, and I know I got ya when you are reduced to quan logic and one sentence replies...

smile

thumb up

Silent Master

Trocity
X-Men enemies win easily.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Trocity

Do you agree with LOM about a 6 month old being able to stop a helicopter?

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Arachnid1
X-Men enemies win easily. Agreed.

TheLordofMurder
The voting stands at 10-1...

I think this can be closed now; the concensus has been reached...

smile

Silent Master
Do you still believe that a 6 month old can stop a helicopter?

quanchi112
X-Men enemies win easily. Based on ?

TheVaultDweller
The Future Sentinels are techno-organic and there is no proof that they run on electricity...

And this isnt just speculation on my part...

Electricity and magnetism are two aspects of the same thing; your cant affect and manipulate one without affecting and manipulating the other...

The Future Sentinels being immune to magnetism points to them not only lacking ferromagnetic materials, but also lacking an electrical power source that would be subject to magnetism...

So once again, all signs point to me being right and you being wrong...

Hawkeye aint beating a Future Sentinel with EMP; he's getting killed by one just like he did in the comic... smile

Key word there being they are aspects of something broader than either alone. They are subsets. That's like saying something is immune to radiation if it can't be shocked. You are basically claiming that they are immune to the entire EM spectrum, even though nothing of the sort was ever said. So, no, the signs point to you reaching. And then you also act like that's his only option, even though I have pointed out that he has others, like bunker busters, and arrows that could eat through even non-Earthly metals in seconds.

Also, comparing Vision to the Sentinels because "techno-organic" is fallacious as all hell, seeing as Vision's composition is totally different, JARVIS (the AI inside Vision) has actually shown advanced processing, sentience, the ability to hold conversations etc., as well as hacking skills of his own, and also has the Mind Gem stuck in his head, which is tech well beyond anything on Fox X-Men Earth.

Anyway, I am done here. Based on your posts, this is a blatant attempt at a spite thread on your part. And I am not going to continue to feed your intentional mismatch. So, have fun.

quanchi112
The voting stands at 10-1...

I think this can be closed now; the concensus has been reached...

smile Evidence matters not popularity you ninny. No wonder you don't dare debate you're quite frankly stupid.

quanchi112
Magneto was pretty uber even before apocolypse (Lifted an entire bridge) He has city level magnetism and beyond now Feats don't protect him in a fight. Nor did it save his family from human cops from decades ago. Pitiful. He's always been a loser.

quanchi112
The Avengers have faced nothing but garbage so far...

Chitauri were weaksauce and could be easily killed by normal humans and the Ultron Clones were so pathetic that a normal woman with a taser could take them out...

The enemies the Xmen have faced are far, far, far, superior to what the Avengers have faced... Completely false. Your opinion is emotional and is rather a knee jerk reaction to support your delusions of the xmen fanboyism you proudly tout.

That was a minor clone. Nothing big. They were formidable in huge waves not one on one. You failed to grasp the obvious but a group of cops killed Magneto's kid and wife right in front of him. He's supposedly one of the most powerful mutants and fell victim to 80's cops in another country. That's beyond pathetic.

Nah, Ultron would take over the sentinels themselves. We see Logan and the state of mutant kind are shit. They didn't need sentinels to weed them out. Pitiful.

Avengers enemies stomp and Ultron makes the sentinels his bitches.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
What'd you think of Logan, Quan? Planning on seeing it Friday, heard nothing but good to great things. Beat Wolverine film by far but I do not foresee a huge rewatchability factor. I have only seen it once but no desire to see it again. I am still wanting to see Kong again which was better IMO.

Silent Master
Key word there being they are aspects of something broader than either alone. They are subsets. That's like saying something is immune to radiation if it can't be shocked. You are basically claiming that they are immune to the entire EM spectrum, even though nothing of the sort was ever said. So, no, the signs point to you reaching. And then you also act like that's his only option, even though I have pointed out that he has others, like bunker busters, and arrows that could eat through even non-Earthly metals in seconds.

Also, comparing Vision to the Sentinels because "techno-organic" is fallacious as all hell, seeing as Vision's composition is totally different, JARVIS (the AI inside Vision) has actually shown advanced processing, sentience, the ability to hold conversations etc., as well as hacking skills of his own, and also has the Mind Gem stuck in his head, which is tech well beyond anything on Fox X-Men Earth.

Anyway, I am done here. Based on your posts, this is a blatant attempt at a spite thread on your part. And I am not going to continue to feed your intentional mismatch. So, have fun.

Almost all of his threads are spite, but he isn't smart enough to close the loopholes, so he ends up having to make retarded arguments like Vision's feats count for the Sentinels.

TheLordofMurder

Go to school before debating something that you clearly dont understand!

Its called "electromagnetic" because they are linked at the hip; you cant affect one without affecting the other...

They are the same coin; different sides...

Jesus man, debating 101, dont touch a subject you know nothing about; remember this...

As pertains Vision not being hacked you want to argue that the mind gem protected Vision from being hacked by Ultron?

laughing out loud

Yeah, just clock out...

You are done here...

TheLordofMurder
Almost all of his threads are spite, but he isn't smart enough to close the loopholes, so he ends up having to make retarded arguments like Vision's feats count for the Sentinels.

Maybe in your feeble mind they are, but I am able to process data efficiently and you...not so much.

There is nothing retarded in realizing that Ultron only demonstrated the ability to hack conventional machinery...nothing.

He failed when it came time to hack machery that wasnt conventional...fact.

The Future Sentinels arent conventional and come from a point in the Future where technology has advanced beyond what was seen in Age of Ultron...fact.

All signs point to the Future Sentinels being immune to Ultrons power...read em and weep.

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
Based on ?

Facts that are beyond your feeble understanding...

The big boys have seen and accepted the truth of the matter...dont let it overwhelm your puny brain any longer.

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
Evidence matters not popularity you ninny. No wonder you don't dare debate you're quite frankly stupid.

You're stupid...

You actually think Cumberbatch Khan can beat Yoda!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
Feats don't protect him in a fight. Nor did it save his family from human cops from decades ago. Pitiful. He's always been a loser.

That same 'loser' is more powerful than Ultron Prime, his clones, and Loki put together...

That 'loser' has planetary level magnetic manip, none of your Avenger jackoff's have any feats as grand as that...

smile

Silent Master
Maybe in your feeble mind they are, but I am able to process data efficiently and you...not so much.

There is nothing retarded in realizing that Ultron only demonstrated the ability to hack conventional machinery...nothing.

He failed when it came time to hack machery that wasnt conventional...fact.

The Future Sentinels arent conventional and come from a point in the Future where technology has advanced beyond what was seen in Age of Ultron...fact.

All signs point to the Future Sentinels being immune to Ultrons power...read em and weep.

Happy Dance

The fact that you think Vision's feats count for the Sentinels proves that your either 1) Trolling or 2) Retarded.

Which is it?

TheLordofMurder
The fact that you think Vision's feats count for the Sentinels proves that your either 1) Trolling or 2) Retarded.

Which is it?

You forgot number 3:

3) Smart enough to realize Ultron's limitations based on what the movie gave us and realizing, based on those limitations, that Ultron would not be able to hack a Future Sentinel...

smile

quanchi112
Facts that are beyond your feeble understanding...

The big boys have seen and accepted the truth of the matter...dont let it overwhelm your puny brain any longer.

Happy Dance Youve never been able to grasp the subject matter, articulate yourself in a manner anyone deems you intelligent, or able to actually refute a point. You just restate your baseless opinions.

What's worse is you're a chicken shit and would never accept a battlezone but let's make it interesting.

After the next two avengers films come out. I'll represent all characters in the four avengers films vs the xmen films up to that point. At this point you already have five. Accept the challenge you loser.

Silent Master
You forgot number 3:

3) Smart enough to realize Ultron's limitations based on what the movie gave us and realizing, based on those limitations, that Ultron would not be able to hack a Future Sentinel...

smile

Let's ask the mod's if Vision's feats can be used for the Sentinels. Loser gets banned for 8 months. do you agree?

quanchi112
You're stupid...

You actually think Cumberbatch Khan can beat Yoda!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance Off topic which has no bearing here. Your emotions are still quite hurt. laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Youve never been able to grasp the subject matter, articulate yourself in a manner anyone deems you intelligent, or able to actually refute a point. You just restate your baseless opinions.

What's worse is you're a chicken shit and would never accept a battlezone but let's make it interesting.

After the next two avengers films come out. I'll represent all characters in the four avengers films vs the xmen films up to that point. At this point you already have five. Accept the challenge you loser.

Why would I accept a BZ challenge from someone who demonstrated supreme cowardice from me years ago...

You ran from my Kubik vs Thanos challenge years ago...

You ran with your tampon hanging out of your butt crack...

Besides you want to wait praying that your characters get some feats then BZ!

laughing out loud

That lets me know that right now, you know Fox's feats outweigh yours and that you'd lose...

You are a coward; you only want to fight when you think you'll win...

quanchi112
That same 'loser' is more powerful than Ultron Prime, his clones, and Loki put together...

That 'loser' has planetary level magnetic manip, none of your Avenger jackoff's have any feats as grand as that...

smile Doesn't matter as formidability matters not overall power. Durability and effectiveness also matter. You only see power which makes sense given your simplistic grasp of the subject matter.

Cops killed his family. The guy is a loser. Weak. He just let it happen. They were cops from the 80's. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Why would I accept a BZ challenge from someone who demonstrated supreme cowardice from me years ago...

You ran from my Kubik vs Thanos challenge years ago...

You ran with your tampon hanging out of your butt crack...

Besidesm you want to wait praying that your characters get some feats then BZ!

laughing out loud

That lets me know that right now, you know Fox's feats outweigh yours and that you'd lose...

You are a coward; you only want to fight when you think you'll win... That wasn't anything I made a claim to this is. So stand by your xmen villains.

You back down like a *****. Always. This shows you are just hot air. No one takes you seriously as you stand for nothing.

2 films to 5. And marvel still wins. Once Thanos rolls out you're already quaking in fear. Pussy.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Off topic which has no bearing here. Your emotions are still quite hurt. laughing out loud

Not hurt at all...

You are the only person on KMC who thinks Khan would win that fight; you looked like a jack@ss then and still appear as one now...

We all know you are an idiot; we just tolerate you because you entertain us...

smile

TheLordofMurder
Let's ask the mod's if Vision's feats can be used for the Sentinels. Loser gets banned for 8 months. do you agree?

You can ask whoever you want...

10-1...its over.

Take an 8 month vacation if you want; I care not...

smile

quanchi112
Not hurt at all...

You are the only person on KMC who thinks Khan would win that fight; you looked like a jack@ss then and still appear as one now...

We all know you are an idiot; we just tolerate you because you entertain us...

smile Incorrect. I also argued and destroyed all who disagreed. Thanks for referencing myself in one of the longest movie versus single handedly soloing the field.

You're a loser. A pussy. A gutless coward. Keep walking, *****.

TheLordofMurder
Doesn't matter as formidability matters not overall power. Durability and effectiveness also matter. You only see power which makes sense given your simplistic grasp of the subject matter.

Cops killed his family. The guy is a loser. Weak. He just let it happen. They were cops from the 80's. laughing out loud

And then he killed the cops...

Mags killed millions worldwide; whats Loki and Thanos's body count at?

laughing out loud

Silent Master
You can ask whoever you want...

10-1...its over.

Take an 8 month vacation if you want; I care not...

smile

So you agree to be banned if you lose?

TheLordofMurder
That wasn't anything I made a claim to this is. So stand by your xmen villains.

You back down like a *****. Always. This shows you are just hot air. No one takes you seriously as you stand for nothing.

2 films to 5. And marvel still wins. Once Thanos rolls out you're already quaking in fear. Pussy.

laughing out loud

Blah, blah, blah...

Thanos aint shit and neither are you...

Thanos, just like yourself, uses his face to block attacks...

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Incorrect. I also argued and destroyed all who disagreed. Thanks for referencing myself in one of the longest movie versus single handedly soloing the field.

You're a loser. A pussy. A gutless coward. Keep walking, *****.

You got destroyed repeatedly, but since you are autistic, were too stupid to stay down...

smile

TheLordofMurder
So you agree to be banned if you lose?

I agree that you should ban yourself for 8 months...

smile

quanchi112
And then he killed the cops...

Mags killed millions worldwide; whats Loki and Thanos's body count at?

laughing out loud The cops didn't fight back. He caught then off guard while he wept like a ***** over his dead shitty family.

Just you wait. Thanos is coming. Magneto was someone tortured his entire life. He's always been a victim.

Magneto was also Apoc's ***** and far weaker than Xavier. Weak. Cops butchered his family. He's weak as ****.

TheLordofMurder
The cops didn't fight back. He caught then off guard while he wept like a ***** over his dead shitty family.

Just you wait. Thanos is coming. Magneto was someone tortured his entire life. He's always been a victim.

Magneto was also Apoc's ***** and far weaker than Xavier. Weak. Cops butchered his family. He's weak as ****.

Right here right now my guys have it in the bag in the feats department...

You sound like a NBA coach thats about to get fired for making a bad draft choice: "just wait, just wait"

laughing out loud

"Just wait" is something desperate people say...

smile

Silent Master
I agree that you should ban yourself for 8 months...

smile

IOW, you know you're wrong.

Responding to this post will be taken as you agreeing to the contest and I'll forward it to Imp so one of us can be banned.

quanchi112
Right here right now my guys have it in the bag in the feats department...

You sound like a NBA coach thats about to get fired for making a bad draft choice: "just wait, just wait"

laughing out loud

"Just wait" is something desperate people say...

smile So you don't want to wait because you know Thanos will shit all over your entire x man universe. You're so transparent and scared of Thanos. laughing out loud

Thanos is coming and you know this event will be unlike anything previously seen. Your xmen universe just shit the bed with the pitiful and awful apocalypse film. Took a step backward. Logan just died and we see the future of the xmen. It's pathetic. Xavier is just shitting his own bed at the end.

laughing out loud

Arachnid1
So you don't want to wait because you know Thanos will shit all over your entire x man universe. You're so transparent and scared of Thanos. laughing out loud

Thanos is coming and you know this event will be unlike anything previously seen. Your xmen universe just shit the bed with the pitiful and awful apocalypse film. Took a step backward. Logan just died and we see the future of the xmen. It's pathetic. Xavier is just shitting his own bed at the end.

laughing out loud You do know that Logan is an alternate reality/separate timeline right?

lol

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Arachnid1
You do know that Logan is an alternate reality/separate timeline right?

lol

Dont tell him that; he thinks his arguments are coherent and have substance...

Let me laugh at his delusion...

smile

TheLordofMurder
IOW, you know you're wrong.

Responding to this post will be taken as you agreeing to the contest and I'll forward it to Imp so one of us can be banned.

Blah, blah, blah...

10-1...

You've been defeated...

Get over it...

smile

TheLordofMurder
LoM 3389
Quanchi 0

smile

Placidity
Wait, LoM thinks a 6 month old baby can stop a helicoptor???

TheLordofMurder

Of course not...

Never said anything of the sort; its just Silent trolling because he lost the argument to me...

smile

I'll repost exactly what was said so its clear...

There are 7 parts...

TheLordofMurder

smile

TheLordofMurder
Prove it.

TheLordofMurder

smile

TheLordofMurder

TheLordofMurder
Nope, I am arguing that Ultron Prime has a 0-1 record when it comes to hacking techno-organic beings; this is indisputable...

Future Sentinels are techo-organic as well, so there is no logical reason to think that Ultron Prime would all of a sudden succeed where he failed before...

Nice try on moving goal posts though...

smile

TheLordofMurder
IOW, I was right.

TheLordofMurder
Nope, you are trying to drag me down to your level with strawmen and bad logic...

I'll stick to the facts thank you very much...

smile

Ultron Prime's hacking vs Techno-Organic beings...0-1.

Future Sentinels...Techno-Organic.

smile

And thats it...

As can be seen he's the idiot setting up the strawman; I said nothing of the sort...

Silent Master

In essence, he is arguing that feats for one character can be used to determine the capabilities of another.

quanchi112
You got destroyed repeatedly, but since you are autistic, were too stupid to stay down...

smile Says the guy unable to use a period at the end of his sentences. You're a dumb troll people mock in your attempts at spite. You're a loser.

quanchi112
Blah, blah, blah...

Thanos aint shit and neither are you...

Thanos, just like yourself, uses his face to block attacks...

laughing out loud Another trollish attempt in which Odin failed to best Thanos. You're so envious of Thanos as you should be.

quanchi112
You do know that Logan is an alternate reality/separate timeline right?

lol Of course since that's set in the future. We see how they ended. Pitiful. The xmen are losers. They will always be losers hence LoM's obsession with them. He can relate.

quanchi112
LoM 3389
Quanchi 0

smile You are the one being mocked all over your shitty attempts for an xmen universe win which blew up in your face. 2 films of enemies win for the Avengers.

FrothByte
Ok let's talk about hacking. How exactly will Ultron hack those sentinels? For that matter, how do those sentinels operate? Are they wirelessly controlled by a main database? If so then yes Ultron can hack them but that would mean that that central database would need to be included in this fight.

However, if those sentinels already have pre-downloaded instructions and do not have any wireless ports open then Ultron will need to physically grab each one and establish a link before he can hack into them.

Silent Master
Ok let's talk about hacking. How exactly will Ultron hack those sentinels? For that matter, how do those sentinels operate? Are they wirelessly controlled by a main database? If so then yes Ultron can hack them but that would mean that that central database would need to be included in this fight.

However, if those sentinels already have pre-downloaded instructions and do not have any wireless ports open then Ultron will need to physically grab each one and establish a link before he can hack into them.

See, that is a much better argument than LoM was trying to use.

Impediment
Refresh my memory: When did Ultron show the ability to hack anything that wasn't connected to the Internet on Earth? Can the Sentinels even be hacked?

Anyway, my opinion was asked for. Present to me the arguments, you goobers.

Silent Master
My argument is that Vision's feat of being able to resist hacking can't be used to prove that the Sentinels can resist hacking, as feats don't transfer. especially between universes. it would be like using feats for Dr Strange to prove that Lois Lane can perform magic.

Silent Master
Here is LoM's argument, notice that instead of posting feats of the Sentinels resisting hacking, his argument boils down to Vision did it therefore so can the Sentinels.

Lets take a nice dump on this hacking idea of yours once and for all...

1st of all, Ultron is NOT this ultimate hacking character you are trying to make him out to be; he couldnt hack Vision, but he's supposed to be able to just insta hack 10000 Future Sentinels!?

laughing out loud

Get out of here with that garbage...

Vision was NOT a traditional machine that could just be hacked, and guess what?

Neither are the Future Sentinels; they are techno-organic just like Vision...

So once again, get out of here with that Ultron hacking the Sentinels garbage; the evidence points to him not being able to do it to them just like he couldnt do it to Vision...

And without Ultron being able to hack Sentinels your entire argument for the Avengers enemies winning falls apart...

Good day sir.

smile

FrothByte
My argument is that Vision's feat of being able to resist hacking can't be used to prove that the Sentinels can resist hacking, as feats don't transfer. especially between universes. it would be like using feats for Dr Strange to prove that Lois Lane can perform magic.

I'd also like to point out that Vision's brain is basically Jarvis, arguably the smartest AI on Earth. We can't assume that the sentinels can resist hacking just because Jarvis was able to resist hacking. That would be like saying any person trained in martial arts can beat Anderson Silva just because Chris Weidman was able to beat him.

Arachnid1
TBH, Ultron was never shown to hack anything on the level of a Future Sentinel. I don't agree with the Vision argument, but I don't see the sentinels being susceptible to hacking or EMPs unless explicitly shown or up against tech thats severely above their level either. He's not wrong when he says they're pretty unconventional.

Silent Master
TBH, Ultron was never shown to hack anything on the level of a Future Sentinel. I don't agree with the Vision argument, but I don't see the sentinels being susceptible to hacking or EMPs unless explicitly shown or up against tech thats severely above their level either. He's not wrong when he says they're pretty unconventional.

Would you say that spaceships are more advanced that a Future Sentinel?

FrothByte

Ultron's was powered by an Infinity gem. Pretty sure that's more advanced than any of the sentinels. I don't doubt that Ultron can control the sentinels as longs as those things have microchips. My biggest concern is whether the Sentinels actually have a medium that Ultron can tap into to hack them.

quanchi112
LoM doesn't make any valid arguments he just trolls. He is a joke.

Arachnid1
Would you say that spaceships are more advanced that a Future Sentinel? No, I wouldn't. Tech that allows a machine to recreate every super power it ever encountered is pretty far above everything I've seen in Marvel with the exception of the gems (they did say that magic in the MCU is just tech no one understands yet if I remember correctly). That seems more impressive to me than even all the Asgardian "tech" we've seen.

Ultron's was powered by an Infinity gem. Pretty sure that's more advanced than any of the sentinels. I don't doubt that Ultron can control the sentinels as longs as those things have microchips. My biggest concern is whether the Sentinels actually have a medium that Ultron can tap into to hack them. The fact that he was somewhat created by code from the scepter is the only thing that gives me pause. Despite that, he didn't showcase any gem abilities like Vision despite being powered from the same gem, so I can't really give him the benefit of the doubt here.

quanchi112
When did the sentinels recreate every single mutant power in the film ?? It was only a handful. Quit lying, arachnid.

Silent Master
No, I wouldn't. Tech that allows a machine to recreate every super power it ever encountered is pretty far above everything I've seen in Marvel with the exception of the gems (they did say that magic in the MCU is just tech no one understands yet if I remember correctly). That seems more impressive to me than even all the Asgardian "tech" we've seen.

The fact that he was somewhat created by code from the scepter is the only thing that gives me pause. Despite that, he didn't showcase any gem abilities like Vision despite being powered from the same gem, so I can't really give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Their ability to adapt wasn't based on tech, it required Mystique's DNA. and as The MCU doesn't have any mutants that is hardly a fair comparison.

How about we compare things they actually have in common, does the X-verse have things like flying cars or fully functioning AI's?

FrothByte

The fact that he was somewhat created by code from the scepter is the only thing that gives me pause. Despite that, he didn't showcase any gem abilities like Vision despite being powered from the same gem, so I can't really give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Well the ability being questioned here is whether he can hack, not whether he can shoot laser blasts. And Ultron does have feats of effortlessly hacking pretty much any electronic object he has tried to other than Vision.

Now, Ultorn has never hacked anything like the sentinels but then again the sentinels have never tried getting hacked by something like Ultron. So the best thing we can do is compare implied advancement of technology, in which case the mind gem is implied to be a lot more powerful and advanced than the sentinels.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>