Why didn't Vader kill Admiral Yularen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk

Emperordmb
Admiral Yularen became one of the Empire's higher ups, as the Deputy Director of the Naval Intelligence Agency. So Yularen was one of the Empire's assets and on top of this, Vader didn't exactly butcher the 501st because they served under him as Anakin.

Zenwolf
That and Anakin/Vader hated the Lars family, because they just gave up on his mother...which is noted in that same novel.

Soo...I mean he didn't need to know them personally, but they were in part responsible for his mother's death.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Zenwolf
That and Anakin/Vader hated the Lars family, because they just gave up on his mother...which is noted in that same novel.

Soo...I mean he didn't need to know them personally, but they were in part responsible for his mother's death.
From the excerpt it seems that anakin was blaming them rather then they actually being responsible. Could the Lars actually have done anything there? Anakin called them "weak" as in powerless

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
From the excerpt it seems that anakin was blaming them rather then they actually being responsible. Could the Lars actually have done anything there? Anakin called them "weak" as in powerless

Well ok maybe they weren't responsible for her death, but they still just gave up on her. Though granted, it could just have been in the heat of the moment thing since prior, Anakin shouldn't have blamed them because they were only human.

I mean they did try to save her with some other friends/farmers and most of them were killed and Cliegg Lars got his leg taken off. After that, he and Owen just kinda gave up. So I'd imagine there's some hate there still.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well ok maybe they weren't responsible for her death, but they still just gave up on her. Though granted, it could just have been in the heat of the moment thing since prior, Anakin shouldn't have blamed them because they were only human.

I mean they did try to save her with some other friends/farmers and most of them were killed and Cliegg Lars got his leg taken off. After that, he and Owen just kinda gave up. So I'd imagine there's some hate there still.
So they gave up after their friends got killed and one dude got his leg cut off vs a clearly helpless cause?

Yea it's just anakin being angry, which doesn't really detract from your point anyway. It also foreshadows anakin turn with him calling those who are powerless weak.

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Admiral Yularen became one of the Empire's higher ups, as the Deputy Director of the Naval Intelligence Agency. So Yularen was one of the Empire's assets and on top of this, Vader didn't exactly butcher the 501st because they served under him as Anakin. But Yularen and Anakin were a lot closer than any of the 501st clones sans Rex.

carthage
Yularen @ level 50 Flashpoint boss at Temple of Sacrifice, in SWTOREPEDIA true avatar of darkside

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.